• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 12 Months Later Ch. 03

12 Months Later Ch. 03

Chapter Three: A Little Clean Up, A Little Dinner, A Little Shopping

In Chapter One, Kelly and Celia were blindfolded and gagged separately, and strapped to each other in a 69 position on a hotel bed. They were forced to lick each other off. It was the first experience with a woman for either of them.

In Chapter Two, Kelly and Celia were bound together in the shower after receiving their golden showers. They were sexually manipulated some more until the blindfolds were finally removed.

"You both smell exceedingly pungent. Time to bathe. But you are not to clean yourselves. Clean each other, thoroughly, and silently. No talking. Take as much time as you need. When you're cleaned and dressed, we'll go to a nice expensive restaurant for drinks and dinner. You've more than earned it. Now get to work, slaves."

Kelly and Celia stared into each other's eyes intensely as I untied them. They were covered in my urine and cum, and their sweat and vaginal juices. They'd just had the most intimate of experiences together without having the slightest idea what each other looked like. I saved the strap around their heads for last. Their mouths were still mashed together. An ample amount of drool, mixed with my cum, dripped out of their mouths, and down their bodies. They were worn out, and staggered together to stay on their feet.

"Positions please," I commanded. Kelly and Celia dropped to their knees to face me, with their hands behind their heads.

"You each have names, of course, but they have no use for me here," I said. "You are both slaves, and will answer to any terms I have used in the past, however, for purposes of differentiating..." I pointed to Kelly, "You will answer to bitch," I pointed to Celia, " and you will answer to slut." Hardly original, I suppose, but it would do. "I need to piss some more. Where should I piss, and why? Slut?"

"Master," Celia said, "Please piss on the bitch. I will spend the rest of the weekend working a dildo up her ass for you."

"Bitch?"

"Master," said Kelly, "if you fill the slut's mouth with piss, I will beat her black and blue for you."

I held my cock up to Celia's mouth. She looked shocked, to say the least, and hesitated.

"You know how I feel about hesitating. Take it in your mouth."

Celia gingerly guided my cock into her mouth.

"No swallowing."

My cock was hard, and it took a supreme amount of concentration to piss. I had to close my eyes. It finally started to flow after a few minutes. I looked down to see urine flowing out from around my cock, out of Celia's mouth, and down her body. Kelly couldn't help herself, and had a very self-satisfied smile on her face. After I was done, I switched over to Kelly, I jammed my cock in her mouth as far as it would go, grabbed her hair, and face-fucked her until I came. I left them on their knees, and showered myself off. I stepped out, dried myself off, and watched as Kelly and Celia took turns washing each other thoroughly. Kelly, being a good fifteen years older than Celia, was a little more forceful, and manipulated Celia as she wished in order to wash her. Celia wasn't quite as assertive, and Kelly still seemed to be in control as Celia washed her. It looked like Kelly particularly enjoyed it as Celia got down on her knees to wash Kelly's feet.

I left them to dress in the bathroom, and got dressed myself. When they came out of the bathroom about 30 minutes later, they looked stunning. Both had full makeup and hair done. Kelly had a slinky black dress on. Celia wore a secretarial ensemble that emphasized her cleavage. They both had sheer nylons and heels on. They kneeled in their positions for me.

"Time for a nice, leisurely dinner. I think we've all worked up an appetite. We'll make a stop at a local porn shop for some supplies, and then come back. You will then spend the weekend serving me. Is that understood?'

"Yes master," they said in unison.

"Excellent. But first," I asked Kelly, "is there anything you would like to do to the slut before we leave?"

"Yes master," Kelly replied, "I would like to grab the slut by the hair and slap her face nice and hard. I would also like to add some verbal abuse while she is slapped. This would be fun for me, and I think it would please you. May I?"

Celia looked frightened. It was one thing to surrender to my cruel desires. We had discussed our respective roles before our first session. We had built up a level of trust between us. Kelly, on the other hand, she knew nothing about, beyond what her cunt tasted like. She didn't even know Kelly's name. Was Celia safe in Kelly's hands?

"You may proceed, bitch."

Kelly rose, stood in front of Celia, and grabbed her roughly by the hair.

"You piece-of-shit fuck-slut," Kelly said. She slapped Celia hard. Celia cried out in pain.

"I enjoyed watching you gag on master's piss," She slapped Celia again. "You took it like the pathetic slave that you are. I'll bet you love being a urine-stained whore, don't you?"

"Y-yes, bitch, I do," said Celia.

"Do you want some more where this came from?" asked Kelly.

Celia looked at me. I nodded yes.

"Slap me some more, bitch," Celia said, "I'll bet I like it almost as much as you do."

Kelly yanked Celia's hair hard, and slapped her again. I told her that was enough for now, and commanded Celia to thank her. Celia rose up, put an arm around Kelly's waist, and weaved her fingers through her hair. She pulled Kelly close and kissed her deeply.

"I enjoyed exploring your cunt with my tongue," Celia said, "You might still be able to taste it. I'm looking forward to getting back in there."

The slaves were silent on the ride to the restaurant. I relaxed the rules during dinner, so that they could get to know each other a bit. Real names were still not allowed, however. Celia, although only in her 20's, was much more experienced sexually than Kelly, who was around 40. Kelly had been married since her 20's, and had never even been fucked anally by her husband. Celia, by contrast, had regularly engaged in butt fucking since she was a teenager. Kelly was envious of Celia's freedom, but Celia was impressed by how Kelly was making up for lost time. They loosened up with a few drinks, and bonded very well.

We left after a long, enjoyable dinner. On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at an erotica shop. I gave the slaves some cash and sent them in with instructions to buy some items for the weekend. They would be graded on how pleased I was with their selections. I sent them in one at a time, so that they would be unaware of what the other was buying. When they were done, we returned to the hotel to see how they'd done.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 12 Months Later Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds