• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Double Trouble

Double Trouble

Jeff and Anna was a married couple in their early twenties. Jeff had blonde hair and blue eyes, and a completely ripped body. Anna had curly brown hair to shoulder length and had brown eyes. Her body was voluptuous, thin but a visible muscle tone could be seen. Her breasts were a thirty-eight C cup, and she had a nice tight ass protruding out of her yoga pants. They had no kids and were currently having dinner.

"So, did you give it anymore thought?" Anna Asked.

Silence.

"Babe?"

"Yeah, I could agree to it. A little more spice in the bed could be interesting. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking a threesome."

More silence. After a moment Jeff spoke, "With a man or a woman?"

"I was hoping another guy."

"I don't know. I just don't want you to get attached."

"I won't. Please?" Anna begged.

****

A week had passed; Jeff and Anna had discussed and made their decision on what to do. It was a Friday evening and with nothing better to do. Jeff made a call to see if one of his friends, Joe, would come over for dinner. He did not object, and shortly found himself at their place. Joe had short brown hair combed back. His brown eyes had a nice shine to them. Though in decent shape, he wasn't as muscular as Jeff. When dinner was served, Joe was happy to see what was on the menu. It was a pan seared chicken breast caramelized in brandy, mashed potatoes and broccoli. It was a feast. Anna cooked, and Jeff poured a couple glasses of brandy to drink.

After dinner, the three of them retired to the living room, turning on a basketball game the guys wanted to watch. Anna sat in the middle as she brought freshly filled glasses of brandy. A few moments passed, and then she started feeling strange. It must have been the brandy but Anna started feeling frisky.

Without hesitation, Anna put her hand on Joe's thigh and started rubbing it soothingly. Jeff was watching out of the corner of his eyes. Taking a large sip of his drink, so it begins, he thought.

Joe was the one surprised. "Whoa... what's going on?"

"It's alright man. Do you like it?" Jeff asked.

"Well, kind of... yeah."

"Then just go with it."

Anna's hand rubbed up and down Joe's thighs, turning her head towards Jeff. With her other hand, she rubbed his thigh and kissed him. Her kiss was long and deep, and she hoped it would make Joe want it more. She turned back over to Joe and softly pressed her lips to his, kissing him softly and passionately. As they sat, tongues going wild in each other's mouths, Anna's hand went up his shirt feeling his hairless muscles. Her hand then slipped lower into his pants searching for his manhood. What she found is his long dick, growing as she took hold of it. Jeff leaned over and started kissing all over Anna's neck.

Jeff rolled Anna's shirt off and undid her bra. Joe looked upon her amazing tits, stunned that this was really happening. Joe and Anna kissed some more, then she leaned back on the couch as both guys kissed and sucked on her neck. Working their way down, they each took a luscious breast into their mouths. Anna started to moan as she loved every minute of this. Her nipples got hard with excitement while Joe's hand went into her pants and finally felt her cleaned, shaved pussy.

Jeff leaned up and passionately kissed Anna. As he was doing so, Joe slipped a finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her. In between kisses she moaned and said, "Oh yes...oh Joe...rub my pussy good."

Jeff stood, pulling off the rest of her clothes as Joe did as he was told, fingering her faster.

"Oh god... I want dick NOW!"

Jeff unclothed and stood on the couch. Anna took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Joe got on his knees, spread her legs, and started licking Anna's pussy. Joe's tongue went in deep, exciting her even more. She sucked Jeff's dick faster and faster. Overcome with this sensation, he grew more interested in watching his wife being fucked. Joe, who felt like it was a dream come true, filled his mouth completely with Anna's pussy.

Switching positions, Joe sat back on the couch after fully undressing. With her mouthwatering for his cock, Anna knelt down doggy style in front of Joe and started sucking his rock hard dick.

"Oh Anna... suck it good baby."

As Anna's faced bobbed up and down, Jeff got behind her and slid his cock inter her pussy. Something about seeing his friend's dick in her mouth made him hungry for more. Jeff slowly started fucking her, and drove it in faster and faster as he watched Joe's hands rub through her hair while she was deep throating him. With every thrust into Anna's soft, juicy pussy, joe watched her tits bounce back and forth. He was having the time of his life. In spurts, Anna would suck his dick really fast, and then slow down and suck on his balls. Watching her head bob faster and faster, Jeff pounded her pussy deeper and deeper until he came.

"I'm done hon."

Looking at Joe she smiled. "Good, now you're mine."

Anna stood up and sat on Joe's lap. He helped slide his dick in her pussy and felt amazed. It was so warm. Anna leaned in close and they kissed. As her tits lay against his chest Anna slowly began to bounce up and down kissing continuously. She then started bouncing faster and faster, her moans getting lauder. His dick went in and out, in and out, faster and faster. Her tits bounced as she rode Joe.

"Oh god Joe, I want to make you cum in me."

"Oh keep riding babe."

Anna bucked her hips wildly as she took all of Joe's eight inch cock. He sucked on her tits some more when he felt the pressure starting to build.

"Oh keep going. I can feel it."

Hungry for his cum, she rode him as fast as she could, and moaned laud with pleasure. She soon felt his hot cum pour into her pussy and she kept riding until it was all out. Completely spent, they all took a moment to catch their breaths.

****

Now they get together all the time for a late night threesome. Sometimes Joe would stay all night and they would throw a wild party just for themselves. Anna slept in between the guys those nights. Everyone seemed happier once they finally tried it, and Jeff and Anna finally got the spice they were looking for. Getting lucky, it even led to ideas of role playing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Double Trouble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds