• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 02

123456

This is the very last part of 'Lost Girl, and also brings down the curtain on the 'Big Girls Don't Cry' story thread, so I apologise in advance if it seems a little long, it's actually two chapters in one.

My heartfelt thanks go to GrandTeton, who edited, commented, and once again showed me that punctuation is the mark of the civilised writer; without it, in its proper place, all is just shouting, so thank you Ken, your assistance is all that made this story possible.

Once again, please remember this is my world, which is not necessarily the 'real' world, so things happen the way I want or need them to.

Please vote if you liked it, or tell me if you didn't, email mail me if you want, I answer all emails (but not necessarily the death-threats; my wife deals with those...) and don't forget to leave your name if you would like a reply.

Please read, enjoy and wish Julie a long and happy life, I certainly do.

beachbum1958

*****

DARRYL:

When I told Lena about the strange, almost surreal, conversation I'd had with the lady in London, and shared my suspicions that she knew a whole lot more about Julie and Mark than she was letting on, Lena nodded slowly, agreeing with me that the conversation had been strange, almost in code.

"You're right, Dar, it sounds like she does know more, but maybe she has reasons of her own; maybe your cousins have been hurt, or taken advantage of by family. Maybe she's hiding them to keep them safe, did you think of that? If her address was given as that place, maybe she lived there, maybe still does, or at least keeps in contact; could they maybe have been in placed care with her?"

She paused to twinkle at me, her special "I know something you don't know!" grin.

"Look Dar, we can't possibly second-guess her; when she's ready to talk, I have a feeling she'll let us know; until then, you tried, you did your best, now you'll have to wait and see. And when you come home tonight, I might have a little surprise for you...!

Work that day seemed to fly by, as I wondered what the surprise Lena had for me was, although I knew what I wanted it to be, oh yes! When I got home, I was half expecting a replay of the seduction scene she'd laid on for me once before, so I was a little disappointed, but not too much; she was wearing a brief, figure-hugging minidress, sheer stockings, and elegant platform pumps, making her already long legs look endless, scenic and incredibly sexy.

I whistled appreciatively, Lena dimpling and doing a twirl to show me the full package, and once again I was overwhelmed with just how sexy my wife was; she looked like a teenage vamp out on the prowl, not a mother of two in her late twenties, and I mentally congratulated myself for capturing her (although, really it was the other way round; she'd wanted me from the beginning, and finally, after an extended battle with my immaturity, had reeled me in).

"Wow, Princess, you look good enough to eat; in fact, I might just do that! What's the occasion?"

Lena smiled that slow, seductive smile she does so well.

"You're taking me to dinner, then we're going dancing, and then...who knows?" she purred, "So hurry up, Dar, you smell like a doctor, shower and change, please, we have reservations in 40 minutes, chop-chop!"

"What about the kids...?" I trailed off as she smiled again.

"Don't worry, they're with Emma, and Mum's babysitting Marcus while Lizzie's at work, so everything's fine. Hurry up Dar, clock's ticking!"

So I 'hurried-up' and 20 minutes later, shaved, showered, shampooed and smelling manly, I pointed the car in the direction of Whiteladies Road, as Lena couldn't possibly walk that far in those shoes.

The restaurant was a fusion of South-East Asian cuisine with Australian barbecue, unique, tasty and plentiful. Lena discovered she loved the huge Tiger Prawns grilled in a coconut, chilli and pineapple sauce, with dozens of little accompaniments, coconut steamed rice, and Ice Kachang for dessert. Once we'd finished dinner, we took to the road again, to a club Allie told her about, in Redland, where we danced for hours to the latest sounds, and retro 1980's and 90's.

When we eventually arrived home, it was long after 3 a.m. We'd had to take a cab, as the shots were great, but potent, and I'd had a couple more than I should have, although I'd noted in passing without really registering the fact that Lena had only had soft drinks. She didn't want to drive home at that time of night, so we left the car there and took a cab home.

Once we were back indoors, Lena smiled mysteriously as she helped me unbutton my shirt, while I unzipped her, taking the opportunity to grab a feel and a squeeze of her lovely, pneumatic little bum and lovely, firm, bouncy boobs, all the while kissing like we'd never had the chance before. Sure I'd had a few shots, but they'd had no effect on Darryl Jr, and I was hard as a rock as I peeled Lena out of her dress and panties, leaving her hold-up stockings in place because her legs looked so spectacular.

Lena, meanwhile, had been nibbling my neck as she squeezed and rubbed my cock, making my already thunderous erection even stiffer and thicker, if that was possible. Five years together and four years of marriage had done nothing to diminish the instant lust and need to ravage her I felt every time I gazed on my gorgeous wife/sister/aunt, something Lena knew too well, and took advantage of at every opportunity!

Once we were both naked, I pulled her close to kiss her, my hands squeezing and fondling her bum even as I ground my crotch into hers, making her gasp as our sexes rubbed together. Lena waxed, and the feel of her bare pussy sliding against my rigid cock was one of the things I loved most about our lovemaking. Lena responded by suddenly leaping up, wrapping her arms around my neck as her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Do me like this, Dar!" she hissed in my ear, gently biting all down the length of my jaw as she writhed against me, so I obliged, walking forward to place her back against the wall and lifting her slightly so she could slam herself down on me, making all my nerve-endings sing with the sensation.

"Oh God, yess!" she growled, goading me on to slam into her again, and again, her pussy clasping and squeezing me as she bit my shoulder, taking me higher and higher. My cock felt like an iron bar as I reamed her pussy, slamming into her, her sweat gluing us to the wall as we pounded against each other until we couldn't take any more.

"Ooohh God, Darryl, oooh yesss, fuck me, Darryl, fuck me hard, yesss, harder, HARDER!!" she screamed, her pussy suddenly tightening around me, the sudden constriction setting me off as we orgasmed together, pulse after pulse of spunk shooting deep into her, until I was drained, drenched in sweat, and trembling with fatigue.

Lena slid off me and leaned back against the wall, her chest heaving as she fought for breath.

"I told you once before, baby, if I could bottle what you do to me, I'd make a fortune!" she grinned, draping her arms around me and burying her head in the hollow of my neck. I was in no better shape, only Lena holding me up as my heart hammered like an express train. Somehow we made it back to the bed, to flop down gratefully, content to hold each other while our storms still raged.

Once my heart-rate and breathing had returned to normal, I pulled her closer and jiggled her lovely little bum, making her grin.

"So, Princess, was this my surprise then?" I grinned, and she smiled back, suddenly mysterious and secretive.

"Maybe, Dar, maybe, or perhaps..."

She turned and opened the drawer of her bedside cabinet and scrabbled around inside.

"Close your eyes Dar!" she commanded, so I did, feeling her kneeling up on the bed and looming over me.

"You can open your eyes now, baby!" she whispered, and when I did, the first thing I saw was a white stick in her hand at my eye level; it took me a second to realise I was seeing a positive pregnancy test. I looked at her in hope and she nodded, biting her lip as she tried not to grin.

"That's right Dar, we're pregnant! We're having another baby!"

I whooped and grabbed her, pulling her over me as I showered her with kisses, Lena responding no less enthusiastically, laughing and crying happily, as was I. I pulled her down next to me and held her close so I could bite her lip while I squeezed her bum.

"I told you I like making babies with you!" I grinned, and Lena wriggled against me as she smiled back.

"I know you told me it wasn't possible, baby, but maybe tonight you managed to do the impossible and poked another baby in there tonight, to keep this one company!"

I smiled at that, and squeezed her even closer to me, loving the feel of her so close to me, but unable to stifle a huge yawn.

"Who knows, Princess, maybe you're right..." I mumbled, exertion, a long day, and too many shots finally catching up with me. The last thing I remember is Lena snuggling up and spooning against me, my hands sliding up to cup her delectable boobs, and the scent of her hair as I sleepily contemplated the fact we were having a baby, and that's all she wrote until I was woken by my phone ringing, then fumbling and dropping it as the late-morning sunshine lanced into my eyes as I struggled awake.

After some further fumbling and bleary attempts to remember how to answer the damned thing, I finally managed to hit the 'Answer' button, hoping I wasn't being called-in because someone hadn't turned-up for their shift.

"Hello?" I managed, and a young woman's voice answered me.

"Hello, is this Darryl Morgan?"

I nodded, although I don't know why, she couldn't see me.

"Yes, speaking, who's calling, please?"

There was a short pause, then:

"My name is Julie, Julie Jameson; I'm told you've been looking for me. I think you're my cousin..."

*

JULIE:

When Mark came home from work, he found the children asleep, tired-out from their day at the boating lake, and Mummy-Anh helping me cook dinner; actually, she's a superb cook, so it was more or less the other way round. Mark's eyes lit up; he's a walking stomach at the best of times, and he likes to spend his spare time at the Morrison house stuffing his face, with Mummy happily feeding him past the point where he should have exploded, so he knew right away that he was getting a special dinner if Mum was cooking it for him.

She, of course, was all over him immediately he walked in, and he lapped it up; Mummy has a special place in her heart for Mark, she always had, and now she'd explained to me what I should have seen all along, I saw their interaction in a whole new light; she actually mothered him, genuinely mothered and loved him, something our own lush of a mother had never bothered to do, and poor Mark was lapping-up and loving every second of it.

While we ate, I could tell Mark was picking up on the fact Mum and I had something to say to him, but he kept his peace; if it was something bad, one of us would have said something long before we sat down, so he waited, opting to enjoy dinner before the pow-wow he knew was coming.

Outwardly, at least, all was fine; Markie was awake, so Mum fed her at table, for once leaving me to eat my dinner in peace, and once we'd cleared up, Mum cocked an eyebrow at me, nodding at Mark. He saw that, and sat up straighter.

"Mark, Julie have something to tell you, please to listen!" she smiled, bouncing Markie on her hip to keep her occupied while Mark and I talked.

"What's the problem, Tink?" he asked, a small worry-line appearing between his eyebrows. I drew a deep breath; this was it.

"Mark, you remember when I went to that address in Clifton, to look for mum's family?"

He nodded, so I continued.

"While we were in Bristol, they were here, mum's sister, Emma...and our cousin Darryl, the man who looks like you; he was here, too. Not 'here' here. They found Mummy's address, they went there, Mummy and Nia met them. Please Mark, there's more...!"

I could see he was perturbed by this; he'd told me once he wasn't interested in that side of our family, we had enough family right here, and now I was raking it up again. He fixed me with his eye, pinning me with that raised eyebrow he'd copied so effectively from Mummy, and slowly nodded.

"Okay, Tink, let's hear it!" he sighed, more resigned than annoyed.

"They left a number; his name's Darryl Morgan; I found his house but there was no-one in. I want to call him, I just want to get some answers, that's all, I don't want them in our lives, I just want to know who we are!"

Mark looked at me for a long moment, then smiled wistfully.

"Tink, if you want to call this...Darryl guy, go ahead; I'm not your boss, Tink, I don't make the rules, and you don't need my permission to do anything. I'm glad you told me, but if this is what you want, you should do it. I have to be honest; finding mum's family won't make any difference to my life; I have everything I could ever want right here, I have you, the children, Mum and Dad Morrison, Nia and Jamie, everyone who's important; my life is full and complete, but if you need answers, go and get them, I won't try and stop you; I don't have the right to do that, and I won't stand in your way. I just hope for your sake they're not like that bloody crazy woman!"

I stared at him open-mouthed; Mum had said he'd do anything for me, but I'd expected a certain amount of negotiation, and maybe at least an attempt to change my mind, not this, not complete capitulation. Mum was right; I wanted this, so he'd handed it to me. I had to say something.

"Mark, baby, are you sure? I mean, we could be opening a huge can of worms..."

He reached across the table and took my hand between his.

"If it does go tits-up, we'll deal with it; you need answers; this is the best way to get them. Don't worry, Little Plum, I've got your back, I've always had your back. When were you planning on doing this?"

There he had me. I was desperate for answers, but also wary of what I might hear, and my eyes flickered at Mum, silently appealing to her. She caught my look, and sat down, holding Markie on her lap.

"Mark, I tell Julie this because these people your family too, cannot change that, she need to know this things. I not know if you want to know too, but I tell her to tell you so you know. I think you need talk about this, this important, this about family, so talk, think, and when you ready, I be there, I help you talk if that what you want; you are my children too, cannot let you be alone now!"

With that, she stood and nuzzled Markie.

"You go to mummy now, co cong chua nho (little Princess), time for bed now, little bunny-rabbit."

Markie grinned happily and hugged Mummy hard.

"Anh yêu em nana! (I love you, Nana!)," she lisped, making Mummy beam proudly.

"She smart girl, already speak more 'Ting Viet' than Jamie, and I have been talking to him all his life! I think she take after Nguye't!"

She kissed Markie soundly and put her into my arms before kissing me.

"Call me in morning, let me know what you decide, okay?"

Mark dropped her home, my injunction to stay out of Mummy's fridge probably passing right over his head unnoticed, and I was right; when he came in, he had that full, satisfied look that told me he'd been stuffing his face again, and a litre tub of Mummy's fabulous Mango ice-cream for me. We ate some while we decided what to do next; I wanted to call this Darryl person in the morning.

Mark wanted to know what the rush was, but really it was just a rhetorical question; he could see this was eating at me, to be so close to getting some answers to questions that had become vitally important to me; who was I, who were we, Mark, the girls, me? Where did we come from, what had happened to cut us off so completely from the rest of our family, and why were they looking for us now? All questions I needed answers to.

Mark could see how much this meant to me, and like the sweet man he is, he suggested we call this Darryl Morgan in the morning from Mummy's house, with our real family around us to lend support.

That done, my thoughts turned to something that had been fluttering inside me ever since Mummy had revealed what poor Mark was still going through; ever since that conversation, I'd been feeling the need to connect with him, to take him into me again and show him that there was love overflowing in our family, and it was all for him.

Mark picked up on the tenor of my thoughts, as he always does, and so it was that our thoughts turned to more exciting things than family reunions; Mark had the look in his eye, and I was feeling a certain tingle too, so after checking on the children, he gently tugged me into the bedroom (with token resistance from me; after all, a girl has her reputation to think of...) and pulled me down on the bed next to him.

"I love you, Tinkerbell!" he declared, actions following words as his roaming hands found my panties and slid inside, to cup and squeeze my bum as his tongue gently fenced with mine. Mark is an extraordinarily good kisser, gentle, insistent but not forceful, loving, tender, and blisteringly hot, and I could feel myself wanting him more with every passing second.

"Help me...!" I urged as I tried to wriggle out of my clothes. Mark, of course, headed straight for my panties, sliding them off and flinging them dramatically across the room.

Next came my skirt, and finally, my tank top as he pulled it over my head, leaving me naked. His shirt was off, and the bulge in his jeans told me he was ready and willing, so I wasted no time in unbuckling his belt and popping his jeans so he could slide them off, to reveal his tented trunks, with his cock furled up inside there like a snake in a sack. As always, my mouth watered at the sight of him like that, his fit, well-muscled body tanned and healthy looking.

"Are you done staring, Little Plum?" he grinned, and I reached out to tweak his nipple, making him buck and chuckle as I touched one of only two ticklish spots on his body. He pulled me close and covered my face and neck with kisses, each one a little love-dart, piercing me and filling me with love and concern for my Lost Boy. Mummy had said he was still hurting, that he'd never learned how to let his pain go, because he'd never had the chance to learn how, and as he kissed and nuzzled me, that all came back to me.

The memory of the scared little boy crying alone in his room in the dead of the night suddenly reared-up, clear and vivid, coupled with the knowledge of why he'd cried night after night, when he was alone and the house was still, now churning inside me. I clutched hold of him, unable to let him go, suddenly afraid for him.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter, Tinkerbell?" he murmured, hugging me close as I clung desperately to him. He looked at me, real concern in his eyes, and his thumbs gently brushed away the tears gathering on my eyelashes.

"Don't cry, Wee Wendy, I've got you, I'll always be there to catch you, count on it!" he murmured, smiling as he kissed the tip of my nose, before once more pressing his lips to mine, kissing me as only he knows how.

We made love slowly, gently, caressing one another as we explored and shared those other parts of lovemaking than just simple gratification; Mark and I were connected at the soul, he was my saving Angel and my one true love. He'd been whipped and cowed, threatened and terrorised, but he'd never broken the faith; he'd kept me safe, but now he needed me to help him unlock that missing part of his heart and make him whole again.

As we made love the tears came, but they were sad and sweet, not bitter and painful; sadness that my poor Mark had been so injured by the one who was supposed to love him the most, that he paid a price for loving me that no-one should ever have asked of him, and the sweetness that came of knowing he was here with me, he was finally mine forever, that he wanted only me, and that he was, at last, safe and happy.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds