• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends & Neighbours

Friends & Neighbours

12

Robyn and Vin Duffield often took weekday afternoons off from their jobs to compensate for long hours and, because they rarely coincided, had given up on arranging dates for tennis, golf, swimming, fishing or other sporting pursuits which they'd enjoyed as a couple. Vin liked being home alone on a Wednesday afternoon since he discovered that Mariel Purdy, their next door neighbour, often swam and sunbathed nude in her backyard pool. She made him very horny indeed with her bronze-brown skin, curly hair and broad, pretty facial features evidencing her partly negroid heritage.

His only viewpoint for a proper look at her was from the flyscreened vent at the top edge of the upstairs toilet window, a fairly safe vantage point because the window's glass was frosted and curtained, but requiring the use of his stepladder on a tiled floor. One hot afternoon he looked out to see Mariel reclining on their lawn in the briefest orange dayglow bikini, the highcut brief and bra nothing more than slim triangles of fabric just wide enough to cover her nipples and pussy, joined by slender thongs around her gorgeous body and tied. When she rolled over he noticed that it's back was just a g-string exposing her lovely buttocks to the world.

The reason she'd turned was to look at the other woman who'd emerged from the back door in a similar bikini in turquoise, the pallid body and auburn red hair unmistakable, his own loving wife Robyn posing provocatively for Mariel's approval before they waded in the pool holding hands.

"What goes on here?" Vin asked himself rhetorically, somewhat upset and a little confused at his wife's entirely uncharacteristic behavior.

She'd never bared so much of her slender figure in public before, causing him to wonder at her sudden lack of modesty with somebody she did not know very well or even seem to like. During their seven years of marriage she'd always been prudish and appalled at even an oblique mention of any swinging among some of his colleagues, although she had usually participated in new sexual activities which he suggested, except anal sex. There was, he knew, no prospect of their ever partaking of mutually concensual extramarital sex in this life.

On emerging from the water they lay on their towels, talking and laughing softly, making him wonder at the topic which made his wife blush and giggle self-consciously. His answer came as Mariel rose to her knees, leaving her untied bikini bra on her towel, to rub sunscreen cream into Robyn's pallid back. Her breasts swung and quivered while she massaged the cream into the other's skin from neck to ankle before indicating that Robyn should roll on to her back. She too left her bra where it lay when she complied and Mariel rubbed her front, paying particular attention to her distended, pale pink nipples and leading Robyn to reach out to cup a dark-nippled breast in her soft hand. Mariel shook with light laughter before applying her lips to the other's eager bosom to suck and nibble at the hard, swollen cones.

Vince could scarcely believe his eyes as his spouse reciprocated in kind, eagerly squeezing and mouthing Mariel's dark boobs in the most unrestrained display of sapphic love. Mariel drew away to continue rubbing the cream on Robyn's smooth legs before sliding her hand under the brilliant blue strip of fabric covering her friend's flat, lower belly as the other parted her thighs in acquiescence. Robyn's bottom rotated and jerked at the thrill of a finger titillating her hard clitty, pinching her own nipples to increase her erotic pleasure.

When Mariel tugged at her g-string, Robyn lifted her bottom and thighs to facilitate its removal before her friend went down on her freshly depilated pussy, lapping furiously, sucking and pulling at her vulvar lips and clitty with her lips and teeth. It excited Robyn to the point of delirium, losing control of her person to the involuntary impulses of unbridled pleasure and writhing about thrusting her hips in the most salacious way as she clutched at Mariel's hair. She quickly came to orgasm with the relentless clitoral stimulation of her neighbour's very obviously practiced tongue, bucking and shuddering hotly while pulling Mariel's face hard to her wet crotch.

They smiled and kissed as a couple when Mariel lay beside her once again, talking quietly in a normal, conversational manner until Rob pulled her new lover's g-string off and knelt over her on all fours, kissing on her mouth, her tits, navel and then plunging her face into the invitingly exposed cunt. Even from the twelve metres between them he could see the bright red colour inside Mari's snatch and the dark bordered frills of her inner labia as Rob sucked, licked and drew on the swarthy quim with her lips, tongue and teeth until her increasingly excited partner seemed to explode with unadulterated

pleasure.

Again the lovers relaxed in each other's arms until somebody caught their attention by wolf-whistling. They lay on their sides, both upper knees bent to display their twats in an indelicate manner to the whistler. He got down to seek a better view from a rear window which he carefully opened to find if he could hear as well. The whistle had come from two boys in a big plain tree in the property to the rear of the Purdy's place, one of whom, a blond boy of about college age, was resident there. His mate was around the same age, but was dark-skinned and somewhat Indian in appearance.

The two women brazenly beckoned the boys down to join them, but they were too shy and remained on their perch. Rob and Mari then got up and went down closer to the boys, posing provocatively and trying to persuade them to get down and come over. Eventually he'd heard his hitherto morally upright and conventional wife express the view that they were probably gay and the pair of them went indoors.

They emerged about an hour and a half later to pick up their children from school, both looking like their normal selves and life resumed as it always seemed to be, not how it had been for a couple of hours on that afternoon.

Vin said nothing to Robyn over what he'd seen, hoping that she might talk as they'd once spoken about swinging, although she'd then declared that she would never get involved in that kind of sinning. Of course he'd also heard of wives who'd discovered their lesbianism, their true sexual orientation,later in life. They'd suddenly move out of the matrimonial home, abandoningtheir families and setting up a new house with their new lover. He was, for a time, deadly afraid that it might just happen to him, but time passed and things remained normal, on the surface at least.

It was a fortnight until he was able to spy on them again, having no idea of what had occurred during that intervening week. Although he'd come home early to get to his vantage point, the girls were already naked and having sex when he looked over on them, shining in the sunlight with the sunblock cream which they'd applied to each other's smooth bodies. Then, after a dip in the pool, they seemed to just doze in the sun like two contented cats.

He heard the whistle again and found the young blokes in their tree, but now they were both buck naked and exhibiting extremely hard, erect penises. This time they came down and joined the ladies on the lawn and there seemed to be some discussion as to who'd go with whom. Both women wanted to be the first to feel Pat's exotic black, uncircumcised cock in their pussies so it came to down the toss of a coin which Robyn won.

Both youths were around one point eight tall and well hung with eighteen centimetre cocks, Paul's thick and circumcised, Pat's thinner. Both couples seemed hesitant, indicating to Vin that no sexual contact had yet occurred between them, but disconcerting to realize that his wife was about to know another male. All the same it was something of a relief to discover that he wasn't about to lose her to another woman, even if the price was to be her fidelity.

Both women obviously wanted an interlude that owed far more to a need for straight, uncomplicated sex than any romantic notion. They pushed the boys down on their backs and threw a leg over them to engulf their hard cocks in their avid cunts with cries and grimaces that spoke of genuine pleasure at the novelty of their actions. It was like watching a synchronized screwing competition as both couples performed in almost perfect unison, thrust for thrust, kiss for kiss.

"Ooooooh Christ Almighty! I'm coming!" cried Robyn, something she'd never done in his hearing before.

"Oooooh ye-e-es, me too!" Mari agreed as they stiffened and their muscles rippled and flexed beneath their glistening skin.

They leaned forward with their hands on their partners' chests as spasms of pleasure abated.

"Come on, swap over before they get too soft," urged Mariel.

They pulled the softening cocks from their dribbling pussies and sat over the other boy's hips to force his penis up inside them. Within minutes they were stiff and ready for sex again as both ladies rocked back and forth on their haunches to slide the dicks inside their welling vaginas. Following a much longer bout of unrestrained shagging both women came loudly once more, their body and oral language quite salacious. As they sank wearily over the new lovers the back door flew open and an enraged Rae Purdy burst upon the scene verbally abusing his wife as a slut and Robyn for talking her into it, although Vin was sure it had been the other way around.

He was all but foaming at the mouth as he went after the boys who grabbed their kit and fled over the back fence to safety. Rae continued to rant and rave at the shocked women until they fled inside and Vin sat watching TV as Robyn came in looking flustered.

"What's wrong?" he enquired kindly.

"Oh, it's a bloody huge dog outside. It tried to bail me up and steal the meat, but I kicked him," she laughed nervously. "The bugger's gone now."

He had to admire her thinking on her feet: quite a realistic story under the circumstances.

*

The main effect of Robyn's fright was truly wonderful sex for Vin for the next month or so before, absolutely by coincidence, he saw she and Mari in her car one lunchtime and followed them as both were supposed to be working on that particular day. She drove down to the harbour to what he knew to be a free beach where they joined the nudists in their nakedness and were soon chatting to another young woman and four men. The group went around a rocky prominence and, by the time he'd found himself a vantage point to view them, they were in the sea and sexually coupled, Robyn accommodating two cocks.

He went to the beach again over several lunch hours, but never saw either woman there, although the swinging group was always in attendance.

*

Nothing seemed to happen for another few weeks, but Vin had a very strong feeling that something would go down one Wednesday afternoon, due to phone-calls which she hurriedly terminated upon realizing that he was within ear-shot and a general surfeit of nervous energy and restlessness that a person exhibits while awaiting something they yearn for. They left for work at the same time and he returned to an empty house at about midday, hiding his car around the corner and going into his study.

He heard Robyn park in the garage and close the door before coming inside to check that the house was empty and taking a shower. Vin hid beneath his big desk from where he could see the full length of the lower floor through a small hole in the front panel, holding his breath as he heard the ringing of the front door chime.

Robyn appeared down the stairs dressed for sinning in a see-through black lacy blouse, a miniskirt split to the waist and transparent, plastic mules with high stilletto heels. He'd never seen the outfit before then and she'd taken off her rings and put on twenty-odd silver bracelets, several golden, chain necklaces and a gold anklet.

"Hi," she greeted her visitor warmly. "Very punctual indeed."

It was exactly one p.m.

"You look delicious," Raeburn told her, sounding entirely at ease. "But I knew you would."

She offered him a drink which he accepted as he began setting up a camera on a tripod.

"So how do you feel about doing this?" he asked.

"I'm looking forward to it," she smiled. "Another scalp, so to speak."

"You've had no second thoughts?"

She shook her head, grinning and stroking an elongated bulge at the front of his trousers.

"So many pricks, so little time," she chuckled and they kissed, his hands sliding up under her blouse to fondle her nice little breasts.

Vin heard the camera clicking, but couldn't see properly and emerged from his hiding place to look out through the open doorway from the haven of the unlit study. Rae had Robyn's blouse open to fondle and kiss her breasts, anentirely acceptable activity to her, from the sounds she was making. They'd stop regularly to pose, frozen in time as Rae captured each image of their sexual union with the infrared remote shutter release camera which he could operate while posing with a model.

He found the best view through the gap on the hinge side of the door. As he watched them she seemed to be an entirely different person from the somewhat shy girlfriend and wife he'd known for the past twenty years; perched in his lap on the barstool with her thighs spread widely enough to allow an uninterrupted view of his hefty penis piercing the smooth, pink lips of her sweet, famliliar vulva. She was naked apart from her see-through blouse and shoes

For the next hour or more they continued in an unbroken photo-session, he fucking her, then eating her pussy, she sucking him back to a full erection before then fucking her anally. Her behaviour was sluttish, to say the very least of it, letting Rae know that she really enjoyed submitting to his sex fantasies in being his private whore. Vin could only rationalize her sinful behaviour as being something that she couldn't bear for him to see, but she needed to explore her darker side despite the risks she'd taken. She always expressed her distaste when he swore or used unseemly language, but she was using the most basic terms to tell Rae what she wanted of him in the matter of their sexual experimentation.

At two-thirty she changed to pick up the kids from school and Vin had to go for a stroll around the corner to get his car from where he'd parked it, after she left. On her return home it was as if what he'd seen earlier was only a fantasy on his part. Robyn was back in her housewife and mother mode and the absolute antithesis of the randy whore who fucked all around their family room in every possible position an hour before.

What had happened to Raeburn Purdy that made him so suddenly covetous of his neighbour's wife? Had he undergone some kind of immoral epiphany at his discovery of his wife's infidelity in tag team fucking and her bisexuality?

No answers were immediately forthcoming and it was two months before Vin found them on the Purdys' lawn again. Paul Magee and Pat Singh were present along with their slightly younger sisters, Sam and Rani, while Rae wanted to record the boys' initial encounter with the women. From his memory, Vin thought he videoed a pretty fair account of their first meeting and their subsequently getting things together, the boys were believably shy and the women as easy as they'd been on the day

The girls blushed endlessly at what their brothers were up to with the older females. Mari took them inside and Robyn moved over him to temporarily accommodate Paul's penis while stroking Pat's in her hand and Rae moved the camera again. When Mari returned, Robyn moved back on to Pat's cock and they screwed for the camera until Rae asked, via sign language for them to change partners. They performed so lasciviously that Vin literally ached to be down amongst them, but had the strange irrational feeling that he'd be intruding in something they'd planned without thinking about his participation.

As Rae taped the women screwing the girls returned to the scene and their appearance was no longer that of kids in high-school uniform, but very desirable young women in little thong bikinis and high heeled sandals. No fair-minded observer would describe either as being fat, but they were definitely built for comfort and not speed when one looked at their voluptuously upholstered figures. They clearly sensed the glamourous image which Mariel had wrought upon their hair and bodies, moving with affected, but graceful slowness to spread their towels. Rani began to rub cream on Samantha's back, playfully sliding her hand under the tiny bra and squeezing nipple and boob to thrill her friend.

As Rae continued to video their two wives being extensively fucked by the young blokes, their sisters provided a scene of frolicsome, girlish sex play developing into the full gamut of lesbian sexual activity which both seemed to enjoy, despite its being the first time they'd tried it.

"Oooh Jesus," groaned Robyn, not acting at all at that point. "I'm coming! Oooh Christ."

With that she collapsed forward on to Paul as he desperately administered his final few thrusts and stiffening with grunting and gasping as he buried his tool deep within her to squirt warm semen into her womb. Beside them an equally satisfying orgasm overtook Mari and Pat as their darker, glistening bodies locked together with involuntary erotic spasms.

When the more recent lovers got it together again, Rae discussed with the boys what he wanted. It appeared that they were then part of the production team being film and media studies candidates for their tertiary studies. He got them to focus on the girls who would look at the back door to his house as he came out and go from there.

The girls kissed in a fairly exaggerated manner as Pat zoomed in on their faces then panned back as he heard the door. They looked up, still fondling each others' breasts, then smiled invitingly when they saw Rae tearing off his clothes. He walked towards them, his upcurved erection swaying from one side to the other like an unstable metronome as they hugged each other with anticipation.

He stood between them and Sam took his cock in hand and into her mouth tosuck it strenuously as Rani leaned back to kiss and lick his tight scrotum. After they'd swapped places it was time for the real thing as he lay supine and a blushing Sam squatted over his hips to grasp his vertically held tool and introduce the mightily swollen knob to her hairless vulva. She lowered her bottom slightly, face wrinkled with trepidation, but looked relieved as the broad knob slipped into her, then part of the shaft as she bore down on to it with more confidence until it was all inside her warm, slippery love pouch.

While her friend raised and lowered her substantial bottom to slide Rae's penis in her vagina, Rani faced the other way in a similar pose to present her black, perfumed pussy to his mouth for a good licking. The small bikini marks were quite pale by comparison to her darker skin that had been in the sun; three black circles in white triangles of about the same size were her nipple areolae and severely trimmed pubes. Her bountiful buttocks tightened and relaxed rhythmically and it was more than Vin could bear as he began to rub his own stiff tool as he watched on.

In due course the girls changed places and eventually appeared to come in unison, although Vin wasn't sure at first that it hadn't been staged, but a protest by Sam when Rani tried to kiss her pussy confirmed that she had. It was while the chicks were sucking Rae dry tha Vin's onanistic activity made him come unexpectedly, almost falling from the pedestal as he tried to take paper from the roller to obviate any mess.

*

While he found his cuckoldry both embarrassing and exciting, colleagues found it funny, Ross inviting him to look at his work station screen to see Robyn grinning back at him with a facial expression of lascivious eagerness. Fortunately he realized they didn't actually believe that it was her either, before he'd let the cat out of the bag with any protestations of not being aware, simply agreeing that it did look like her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends & Neighbours

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds