• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters

Sisters' Misters

12

Jennifer was 22-years-old and had recently experienced several milestone events in her life. She graduated from state college with a BS in Education and got a job as a teacher at a school about 150 miles from her childhood home where she'd lived with her younger sister, 18-year-old Chelsea, and her mom and dad.

With her new job, Jennifer got her own apartment. Well, not exactly her own - she moved in with her boyfriend, Jamal. After settling in, Jen let her parents know that she had a live-in boyfriend. A little later, she casually mentioned that Jamal was black.

Jennifer's parents were liberal minded, but they let her know that they didn't approve of her living arrangements, and while they were certainly not the prejudiced types, they were disappointed that she was involved with a black man.

Describing Jamal as black was almost an understatement. His complexion was very dark. He was just a year older than Jen and had also graduated with an Education degree and held a job as a high school teacher and football coach. Jamal had played football in college and looked the part. He was big, well over six feet tall, and extremely well built and athletic.

Jennifer and Chelsea had always been close and although four years apart in age, they almost looked like twins. Both were slim blondes, about 5'6" in height with girl-next-door good looks. Chelsea had just started college at a different university, about 200 miles from home and 100 miles from Jen's place.

Jennifer invited Chelsea to come visit for a three-day weekend, partly to show off her new home and boyfriend, and also to find out what her family was feeling about her lifestyle and choices.

Chelsea arrived at Jennifer's apartment at about 4 pm, after Jen got home from work and a couple hours before Jamal would get home after coaching football practice. That would give the sisters a couple hours to catch up before Jen fixed dinner.

Chelsea and Jen shrieked with joy at their reunion and Chelsea loved the apartment and the way it was decorated. She took several cellphone pictures to email their folks. Jennifer uncorked a bottle of Chardonnay and the two sat sipping wine and chatting.

After a couple of glasses each, Jen asked Chelsea how Mom and Dad had reacted, and also asked what she thought of her big sister's choice in men.

"Well," Chelsea said, "we were all pretty shocked. You had lots of boyfriends in high school and all of them were white. We never had a clue that you liked black guys."

"I didn't like black guys until I met Jamal," Jen replied. "But, it's really true what they say, you know - once you go black you never go back."

"I've heard that before but what the hell does it mean?" Chelsea asked with a slightly irritated tone. "Are black guys that much better to you or is it because they're supposed to be bigger 'down there'?"

"They are bigger down there," Jen said with a chuckle. "Before I fell in love with Jamal I fell crazy-mad-in-love with his big black cock!" After you get fucked with a nigger dick you don't want any teeny white peenies anymore!

"Jennifer!" Chelsea exclaimed, "I can't believe you're talking that way and using the 'n' word. How many white guys have you made love with? Jamal is better than any of them?"

"Chelsea," Jen said in a matter-of-fact way, "Jamal is better. Blacks are better, period, when it comes to sex, and they call themselves niggers and they fuck you, long and hard, and they don't call it 'making love'."

"Well, I'm glad you're happy," Chelsea said, "but I'm just not attracted to black guys myself."

"You need to keep an open mind, little sister", Jen said, "wagging her finger and smiling. In fact, one of Jamal's friends is coming over to watch a Netflix movie after dinner. He's big and black too and I think you might like him."

"No fucking way!" Chelsea exploded. "I came to see you and meet Jamal, not to go on a blind date with a black guy!"

Jennifer refilled Chelsea's wine glass and said, "Don't get so uptight. It's not a date. We're not going anywhere. Jamal just thought we might be more comfortable if things were even-steven - you know, two guys, two girls, two white, two black. You won't have to even touch him, unless you want to. By the way, his name is Charles but his street name is Scoot. All black guys have a street name or a nickname."

"Okay," Chelsea said, feeling she might have overreacted, "That's fine. It's always more fun to watch a movie with other people around."

Just then Jamal walked through the front door and greeted the two ladies with a big smile.

"Damn!, he said, "I thought Jennifer was the most beautiful girl in the world but you're a dead ringer for her, Chelsea."

Chelsea and Jennifer both stood up. Jamal, who was sweaty and smelled musky after running football practice, gave Chelsea a hug and a peck on her cheek, then embraced Jennifer and planted a long kiss on her lips. Chelsea was a bit amazed at the sight and was taken aback at seeing her sister swept up by this tall and very dark stranger.

"I'll start dinner now," Jen said. "I told Chelsea that Scoot is coming over to watch the movie with us. Now you too can get acquainted."

"Great, but first I need to take my shower and put on some clean clothes before I stink you lovely ladies out," Jamal said as he headed toward the master bedroom.

Dinner included a couple more glasses of wine and the two sisters were both getting a little tipsy, especially Chelsea who wasn't too experienced with sipping alcohol for hours.

As they cleared the dinner dishes there was a knock on the door. Jamal answered it and let his friend Scoot enter the apartment. Jennifer rushed over to give Scoot a hug and said, "This is my sister, Chelsea."

"Wow," Scoot said, "they weren't bullshitting when they said you were good looking! It must run in the family."

Chelsea's fair skin blushed and she held out her hand to Scoot, saying "nice to meet you." Scoot took her hand and shook it gently.

Carrying their wine glasses to the coffee table in the living room, all four people sat down on the big living room couch that faced the TV. Jamal and Jennifer were seated on the left side, Chelsea and Scoot on the right. Chelsea looked to see if there was anywhere else to sit, but there wasn't, so she resigned herself to sitting on the sofa with her sister on one side and Scoot on the other.

Jamal used the remote control to start the movie; a romantic comedy that none of them had seen. Five minutes into the film, Jamal put his arm around Jennifer and started to rub her arm and shoulder. When Scoot moved his hand across his lap just barely touch Chelsea's outer thigh the young woman put her hand on his and laced their fingers, just to keep him from roaming any further. Chelsea stared at the contrast of her delicate white fingers intertwined with Scoot's big black digits.

Seeing the handholding out of the corner of her eye, Jennifer nudged her sister with her elbow and quietly said, "I still can't believe it sometimes when I see white skin on black skin. It just looks so erotic and sexy, doesn't it?!' she said with a giggle. Chelsea feared that Jen was getting the wrong idea but kept holding hands with Scoot anyway.

Chelsea tried to watch the movie but was distracted by the noises coming from her sister next to her. Jennifer and Jamal were passionately kissing and Jamal was squeezing Jen's breasts through her top, eliciting faint moans and slurping grunts. Chelsea smiled and turned toward Scoot to see if he was also noticing the action next to them. As Chelsea's face moved toward his Scoot planted a kiss on her lips. Chelsea was startled by the advance and did not kiss him back, quickly turning back to face the TV instead.

Chelsea immediately began to have second thoughts. Scoot was a nice guy, and attractive in a manly, powerful sort of way. Why not let him kiss her, she wondered to herself. She would probably enjoy it. She'd never kissed a black man before but his full lips did feel good for the moment they touched hers. Chelsea decided that she would kiss him back when he tried again.

Chelsea sat still for a couple of minutes, waiting for Scoot to make another move, but he didn't. Scoot looked at the movie, seeming to be interested in the scene on screen. Finally, she made the move, slipping her hand out of his and touching his cheek to move his face toward hers. Then she gently kissed Scoot's lips. He broke a small smile and immediately kissed her, and kissed her again and again. The smooches were loud enough to be heard by Jen, who glanced sideways in time to see her little sister dancing her tongue across Scoot's mouth. Jen was thrilled but quickly diverted her gaze back to Jamal. Chelsea and Scoot intensified their kissing and Scoot moved his hand to cover Chelsea's breast. As he began to massage her boob with his big hand Chelsea welcomed the attention. Surrendering any further pretense of resistance, Chelsea unbuttoned her blouse to let Scoot put his hand on her breast instead of him pawing her through the material.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Jennifer thought as she saw her sister hungrily locking lips with Scoot, who now had his hand way inside her blouse. Jennifer was hoping that her little sister might get comfortable with the idea of an interracial relationship and she clearly was making progress.

Leaning forward on the couch, Jennifer pulled her top over her head and tossed it aside, exposing her breasts and saying, "let's get more comfortable."

"Geez, Jennifer, I don't believe you!" Chelsea exclaimed, looking at her sister perched on the couch with her 34Bs hanging out in plain view.

"Well, you're sitting there with your blouse wide open, so what's the difference? I don't have buttons and I want some titty action!," Jennifer giggled.

Scoot took advantage of the moment to gently push Chelsea upright and pulled the blouse off her shoulders. Chelsea smiled and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Then she collapsed back into Scoot's arms and attacked his mouth with her tongue.

For the next several minutes, both white women writhed and moaned as their black men sucked their breasts and nibbled their nipples.

"Oh, get your cock out, Jamal," Jennifer panted. "You're driving me crazy. I need your cock!"

With that, Jamal slid his baggy shorts forward and over his knees, exposing his nine-inch-long penis.

"Look at it, Chelsea! It's so big and black and beautiful!" Jennifer said. "When mom asks you 'what does Jennifer see in Jamal' you can tell her 'his big nigger cock'!"

They all started laughing loudly, rolling into each other on the sofa.

"Hey man," Scoot said, still laughing, "My cock is just as big as his."

Chelsea felt a brief moment of dread, realizing that she would be dealing with Scoot's cock, but the feeling turned to anticipation.

"Show Chelsea your cock," Jennifer said to Scoot as she began to massage Jamal.

Without a word, Scoot lifted his ass off the couch and pulled his pants completely off with one motion. With another sweep he pulled off his boxer shorts, leaving his monster exposed. It was at least as big as Jamal's.

"Holy fucking shit!" Chelsea exclaimed. "It's so big!"

"You'll get used to it, Chelsea," Jen said cheerily.

That remark caused Chelsea to ponder the situation. Will I 'get used to it'?, she wondered. I know I'm going to get fucked by that thing, but will it even fit inside me? Do I want to get addicted to big black cock like my sister?"

"Well, don't just stare at it!" Jennifer said. "It won't bite you! It's your new best friend! Go ahead and pick it up!"

Chelsea tentatively put her hand on Scoot's cock, feeling its heat on her cool fingers. Then she grasped it and lifted it.

"Holy shit," Chelsea said, "I can't even wrap my hand around it. It must weigh five pounds!"

The teen continued to examine the massive member, lifting it straight up. She then cradled his scrotum in her hand. "I've never seen balls so huge! They're the size of tennis balls!"

"They're loaded with sperm, baby girl," Jennifer said. "Play your cards right and Scoot might share it with you!"

Chelsea started to gently stroke Scoot's cock and felt it growing bigger and thicker as she did. She had had three lovers, so far, in her brief sex life and she thought to herself that Scoot's dick was bigger than all of them combined.

Jennifer then slid off the couch, knelt on the carpet in front of Jamal and started kissing his cock and running her tongue along its length. Then she opened her mouth wide and enveloped the cock head.

"Mmmmmm," Jen muttered, causing Chelsea to look toward her.

"How do you do that without choking, sis?" Chelsea asked.

"Practice makes perfect!" Jennifer said, briefly drawing her mouth off Jamal's cock. Give it a try!"

Hearing that suggestion, Scoot gently grabbed Chelsea's slender, bare shoulders and guided her to the floor in front of him. Chelsea surprised everyone when she wiped a glob of Scoot's precum from the tip of his cock and sucked it off her finger.

Chelsea started kissing and licking Scoot's cock, looking up at his face for signs of reaction.

"That's it, baby," Scoot said, "You're making me feel good and I'm gonna make you feel real good."

Chelsea then let Scoot's cock enter her mouth, taking in about four inches until it poked out her cheek. "I could do this all night," Chelsea said. "Your cock is so amazing. I've never been so turned-on giving a guy a blow job."

"You are one fine cocksucker!" Jamal said, smiling down at Chelsea.

Chelsea spit out the penis and laughed out loud, along with everyone else in the room, and said, "Gee, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Scoot!" bringing another round of belly laughs from everybody.

For several minutes the girls continued to suck and gurgle on their mates' big black cocks. The guys moaned in ecstasy. Chelsea was eventually able to take most of Scoot's dick down her throat and was secretly proud of herself for the achievement.

"I'm ready to get fucked!" Jen announced as she let Jamal slip out of her mouth. She stood up, pulled off her shorts and panties, and straddled Jamal on the couch. "Shove it in me, baby. Put your big nigger cock in my pussy!"

Jamal gladly complied, aiming his penis into her vagina.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jennifer shrieked. Oh, shit Chelsea, it feels so good every time. 'Oooooooooooo', she screamed as she felt her first orgasm. Are you seeing this, Chelsea? This is why I love nigger dicks! 'ooooooooooooahhhhh' Chelsea shrieked as she came again.

Jennifer and Jamal fell into a smooth up and down rhythm. Chelsea and Scoot glanced at the rutting couple, in between Chelsea's sucking, and were both getting hotter by the minute.

"Are you ready, baby?" Scoot tenderly asked Chelsea.

"Oh I'm ready," Chelsea replied. "But go easy on me, honey. I don't know if my pussy can take it all.

Jennifer was a little surprised, but happily, to hear her sister call Scoot "honey." My baby sister is becoming a black cock slut, just like me, she thought with some pride.

"You just need to get stretched out a little," Jennifer grunted as she continued to impale herself on Jamal. "Every time you fuck him you'll get a little bigger until it's just right. Oh, and my pussy is just right, right now!" She came a third time.

Chelsea quickly processed her sister's advice. "Every time? I'm just about to get my first black fucking and Jen is talking about 'every time' like I'm becoming a sex maniac." Sex had never been more important to Chelsea than her relationship with a guy, but maybe that was changing.

Chelsea stood up and dropped her skirt and her panties on the carpet. She touched her pussy with her hand. It was sopping wet. She started to straddle Scoot on the couch and paused to kiss him.

As Chelsea moved into position so she could gradually lower herself onto Scoot's cock he said, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you inside me, honey," Chelsea said as Scoot tickled her pussy lips with his cock head.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," Scoot said

"I want you to fuck me, now," she replied.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your little white pussy with my big, black, nigger cock," he added.

"Oh please, baby, fuck my little white pussy with your big, fat, black, nigger cock!" Chelsea pleaded somewhat desperately.

"You think you want a nigger cock?" Scoot teased.

"Yes, yes, please, I want a nigger cock more than anything right now!"

"You know he's going to ruin you, don't you?" Jennifer muttered while rocking on Jamal's dick two feet away.

"Oh, I hope so!" Chelsea almost shouted. "Ruin me! Ruin me, baby! Put your big, black nigger cock in my pussy and fuck me, please! I'm begging you!"

Jennifer and Jamal laughed out loud. This was more than they hoped for!

Scoot put a hand on each of Chelsea's hips and pulled her down a couple of inches, popping his cockhead into her vagina.

"Oh, yes! Oh my god! Look at that (watching her pussy take in the first part of Scoot's cock)! I can't believe I'm fucking a black cock! Oh, it's so good! Shit, I'm cumming already!" as her first orgasm swept over her.

Scoot still had his hands on Chelsea's sides and held her as he pushed his dick a little further into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Chelsea moaned, "it's filling me up! I've never felt so much cock before! Oh, Scoot, sweetheart, fuck me, fuck me!"

Scoot pushed another couple of inches into Chelsea as she peered down to watch in amazement and they started humping up and down, in and out, in unison. Chelsea had another orgasm.

Meanwhile, Jennifer and Jamal were going at it at a rapid pace.

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby," Jamal said, "where do you want it?"

"Cum in my pussy, Jennifer said. "Pump your load deep inside me. Make me pregnant! Put a black baby in my belly!"

Hearing her sister beg to get pregnant was so erotic to Chelsea that she came for the third time - a new record for her since her white lovers had never brought to climax more than twice.

"Knock her up! Knock her up!" Chelsea shouted as she bounced up and down on Scoot's cock. Scoot was mesmerized by Chelsea's firm young tits that jiggled with every wonderful thrust.

"I'm cumming!" Jamal shouted, grunting "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," with every spurt of sperm he injected into Jennifer.

Jennifer and Jamal continued their intercourse for a few minutes, gradually slowing to a stop.

Jennifer leaned forward and gave Jamal a peck on his lips, saying, "I think you're going to be a daddy."

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo," Chelsea came again, hearing her sister's words.

Scoot was now almost imbedded completely in Chelsea's stretching pussy and they picked up their pace. Then, Chelsea lifted herself off and lowered herself to the carpet. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide apart. "Take me this way, sweetheart," she said, smiling.

Chelsea's three previous white boys were about as inexperienced as she was and they had always finished in the missionary position. She wanted to feel Scoot cum the same way, knowing it would be a lot better than when her ex's had "made love" to her.

Scoot slid off the couch, gave Chelsea a kiss, and pushed his cock into her pussy, sliding deep inside without any great effort.

"Oh, yes, that's where your cock belongs, darling!" Chelsea said. Oh, I love it! I love being fucked by you!"

"Jennifer," Chelsea panted, "this is so much better than any teeny white peeny!"

"It sounds to me like my pretty little sister has turned," Jennifer said, bringing a quick smile to Chelsea.

The couple picked up their pace again with Chelsea squealing almost non-stop.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy," Scoot said, telling her and not asking her.

"Oh yes, darling, cum inside me," she replied, "make me pregnant too!"

Jennifer looked Jamal in the face as her jaw dropped and Jamal raised his eyebrows. She had assumed that Chelsea was on birth control. Actually, Chelsea was on the pill, but right then she wished she wasn't. She told herself that the pill isn't 100 percent effective and maybe she could get pregnant. At least that was her fantasy at that moment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds