• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Force

The Force

Non-government health warning

Taking any of my stories too seriously can seriously damage your health.

Be warned.

Don't worry - It's not smoking hot!

++++++++++

So there we were the pair of us, ambling contentedly along, hand in hand over the soft cloying sand. Well warm enough for sunbathing, but sufficiently late in the year, that even in this modern beach resort in North Africa, there would be little risk of us burning. Jane and I had flown in the evening before, delighted to be able to escape the damp autumn weather that had descended on our native London. Delighted indeed that our employers had decided to reward the pair of us, as a result of the excellent result that we'd obtained on the last project that we'd worked on together.

And what of the lovely Jane,

Average height, average sized breasts, hair a fairly average shade of brown I suppose, but she was more than averagely attractive. I've always been a leg man myself, so the fact that I hardly noticed what beautiful big brown eyes she had when I first met her, is an indication of both how short her skirts were, and what a great pair of pins she had on her.

We weren't actually married, but we were partners and had been for the last year or so, and unfortunately for me Jane had made it clear that partners was as far as it would be going for the time being.

Who's complaining? I got to hang out with the prettiest girl on the block.

-----

"There's those two guys from earlier on," Jane broke the silence with, having spotted the two of them long before I had. Having seen them earlier on at breakfast time when they'd seemingly taken the table next to us by accident and then spent the whole time ogling her. Couldn't blame them of course, but it wasn't easy hiding my real feelings when she responded with a coy smile too many. The fact that we were approaching an area of the beach where they weren't too concerned about how much, or more to the point how little sun-worshippers wore, wasn't exactly lessening my worries about how the day would end up going.

"Here's fine Ken," Jane declared rolling out her beach towel, as I guessed she would when we arrived, a whole lot less than a stone's throw away from them, and naturally I knew better than to argue. That was another aspect of our relationship that didn't always sit well with me, but knew well enough that it was that way or no way.

"I think I've got some admirers Ken," Jane whispered to me as I lay down before she did, only too aware that the two of them had broken off their conversation to watch her. To watch as she quite deliberately unbuttoned her shirt and cast it aside, soon to be followed by her little denim mini skirt, leaving her stood there in her tiny bikini that she'd bought especially for this occasion. A bikini I might add that with a combination of how much it cost, and how little of it there was, must have been worth its weight in gold and then some.

Not content with how revealing her outfit was, Jane glanced around her, seemingly not noticing the attention she was receiving, and with a sort of 'what the heck' shrug, promptly reached behind her back, undid her bikini top and flung it to join the small pile of discarded clothes at her feet.

It was hard not to stare at her as she fussed with her hair, well aware of how her unfettered breasts were jiggling around so beautifully, but I took the opportunity to examine the two guys that she was so blatantly putting a free show on for.

The sandy haired one, the rough-edged looking one about my age, pushing thirty. The other one, the dark skinned smooth looking operator, nearer Jane's age, early to mid twenties. Reluctantly I couldn't deny that women would find either of them attractive.

Damn it!

----

The following half an hour or so were a nightmare, as Jane preened and posed and all but offered them her bare breasts on a plate, while they lay there soaking it all up, grinning at her and throwing me the odd sneer. I knew what I was letting myself in for when I'd started my relationship with Jane, and I couldn't deny that it had been made clear to me. That didn't make it any easier though. It wasn't easy at all.

When I couldn't stand the pitiful looks they were giving me any longer, I was all for upping and leaving her to them. But my pride wouldn't let me do that, so instead I rolled over and pretended to doze off.

Little relief that gave me! Though at least I could pretend I wasn't aware of Jane's flirting and teasing, and it was only the guffaws and chuckling from the two buggers that gave me any indication of what she was still doing.

Jeeze! I didn't sign up for this sort of treatment.

"Are you asleep honey?" She demanded several decibels louder than she needed to.

"I'm going for a dip in the sea Ken," she followed this up with when I didn't respond, and I managed a grunt in reply, as I peeped through my half closed eyes at what she was up to.

Pissed off? You don't know the half of it, and it didn't get any better when the cheeky bitch stood up, brushed some imaginary grains off her bouncy breasts, and proceeded to walk down to the beach, stepping carefully between the two of them when she could just have easily gone round them.

Talk about being bloody obvious.

I know I wasn't supposed to get upset and I know we'd agreed that it was going to be this way. But wimpdom simply didn't come that naturally to me, no matter how deep my feelings for this girl might be.

With a laugh, probably for my benefit, the two of them leapt to their feet and chased after Jane, the older one putting his arm round her shoulders when he caught up with her, and the other, the darker one, slipping his arm round her waist.

Not that it stayed there long!

My insides twisted unmercifully, as, lifting my head up with no risk of being caught out by then, my eyes locked on his large dark hand, stark against her still white skin, as it slowly slid lower, with no objection from her. Not even when his hand slipped down under the string of her bikini bottoms.

And there it stayed, except for some exploratory movement, until they entered the sea and her legs, then her bottom still with his hand on it, disappeared beneath the water.

Too much for any man to bear and at that moment it was too much for me. Leaping to my feet and grabbing my towel, I stormed back up the beach and away from the scene of my torment.

I don't think they even noticed!

-----

Two hours later and things had come to a head. I'd watched, getting more furious as Jane came back to our hotel, her skimpy shirt hardly hiding the obvious that she'd not bothered to put her bra back on, as her two suitors floated round her, flirting and touching playfully, to the embarrassment of several other patrons.

Time to bring this farce to an end!

Giving them time to get up to our room, found me stood outside, trying to get a grip of my emotions.

"Not yet Ken. Give them time," insisted my companion. No - I hadn't come alone. You kidding? There were two of them.

"Wait for the signal," he added, turning to the four men stood immediately behind us. Big men in uniform.; the uniform of the local police force.

Then the buzzer went off in my pocket.

Jane had pushed the button on the bracelet on her wrist.

If this had been a Hollywood spectacular, then the heavy gang would have smashed the door down and we would have all charged in shouting and screaming. But what actually happened was that I slipped my key card into the door lock and we all filed in quite quietly.

The two guys, a pair we'd been targeting for the last month or more, were so shocked that they hardly reacted, meekly giving themselves up to be handcuffed and led away by the local constabulary, by prior arrangement to a place that would frighten the life out of them. The sort of prison that no longer existed back in blighty.

The last and most senior officer held back, to guard the evidence of the drugs that were out on show, and in the process of about to be used, though it was clear that there was another reason for him to dally.

"Inspector Clark," my colleague spoke formally to me, though with a big grin on his face. "Might I suggest that you ask Sergeant Jones to put some clothes on. I think she's upsetting the locals."

"Jane," I encouraged her, raising my eyebrows.

"Ok Ken," she giggled, getting up from the bed that she'd not moved from since we'd entered the room, and proceeded to pull her bikini bottoms back up to where they should have been.

She seemed to consider that to be enough, and my boss Superintendant Kennedy seemed to be content with that, and the still smiling local guy certainly raised no objection.

"Well that all seemed to work out quite well didn't it," sung out Jane, a serving police officer, like me, who had been my partner on the force for the last year as I explained earlier, evidently unfazed that she was stood there half naked, in front of two senior officers, and by the smile on her face, quite enjoying it. The hardness of her nipples suggested that anyway.

"Sure did," agreed our boss, trying not to stare too obviously at his subordinate's bare tits, that didn't seem to be able to keep from bouncing around. "In this country where drugs are concerned the law considers under twenty fives as under age, and they could lock them up and throw the key away. They maybe wouldn't of course, but those two don't know that and a week in that hell hole they call a prison will soon have them singing their hearts out."

"Spilling the beans on the drug gang back in London," I threw in with a chuckle.

"Nailed the pair of them," threw in Jane throwing her hands in the air, and causing our boss to nearly choke himself as he tried to avoid watching her tits bounce around.

Job well done I say.

------

We had to change rooms seeing as ours had become a crime scene, and besides the photographer that turned up seemed to be taking more photos of Jane than he was of the evidence, and only really settled down to his task when she put her shirt back on.

The shirt only lasted till five minutes after we got to our new room, and the bikini pants followed soon afterwards.

"I feel dirty after that and need a shower," Jane told me. "Want to join me?"

Ok, so maybe we were only partners in a professional sense, but the unusual methods that we employed had invariably left us into some compromising situations and almost inevitably to us becoming sort of work-mates with benefits.

"It's getting harder and harder for you, isn't it?" Jane asked out of the blue.

"Well if you keep doing that, of course it is," I answered, stating what I thought was pretty obvious, considering the way she was cuddling up to me under the shower of water.

"No silly," she burst out laughing. "I mean seeing me messing around with other men."

I shrugged my shoulders, not having to admit it to her, my feelings for her having long since gone way beyond our professional arrangement.

"Me as well," she surprised me with. "Not saying I don't still get a kick out of flashing my bare tits and things, but I don't like it when you get upset."

"Are you suggesting that we break up the partnership?" I asked, trying to hide the heartbreak in my voice.

"Quite the opposite Ken, honey," she squealed, clutching me even tighter. "How about we make it a bit more official?"

"You mean..."

"Yes Ken."

"You're sure?"

"Never surer."

"But how will we get the force to relieve you of your present duties? You, we even, have been so successful."

"They'd have to if I was pregnant," Jane whispered, suddenly a little coy.

"You're not?" I gasped, astonished.

"No, but I soon could be if you stop using those bloody condoms," Jane giggled back.

----

Epilogue

You don't need one.

I bet you can guess what happened can't you.

Jane was obviously quite a handful, but her wild days were now clearly over and she was ready to settle down.

Well she was, wasn't she?

What?

Eh!

Oh!

+++++++++++++

That's all folks!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Force

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds