• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 06

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 06

12

Chapter 6 Friends with Benefits

Author's Note: All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

An hour later the three couples were back in Bill and Wei-ling's stateroom. In anticipation of the party, Aiko and Bill dressed down to t-shirts and shorts.

Aiko put her bra in the drawer. "I don't need this," she mumbled to herself.

"I don't think you need the underwear either," Gerald suggested.

Aiko looked sharply at her husband. "I don't want to take any chances that the stewards might see what they shouldn't. Are you trying to make it hard for them to do their jobs?" she asked.

Gerald laughed. "No, I'm just trying to make it hard for them."

It took a few moments before it dawned on Aiko what he was insinuating. He was playing with words, a double entendre.

She flushed in exasperation. "Oh you!"

"One flash is all it would take!" he laughed again.

When they arrived at their friends' stateroom, they saw that Emma and Norman were dressed to maintain a minimum level of decency. Wei-ling and Bill were wearing bathrobes."

"We didn't see the point in dressing only to undress again," Bill said shrugging his shoulders.

Norman approached Aiko, his eager, hungry look did little to hide what was on his mind. His attraction for the Japanese woman was obvious

"Aiko? Please, may we?" he asked, offering her his hand, his voice already husky with lust.

"Yes, let's," Aiko agreed. Her curiosity and nascent desire to find out what this big hairy man was like had already begun to overcome her earlier natural reserve.

Aiko and Norman took one of the beds. Sitting on it, they kissed, making no move as yet to remove their clothing.

Bill, meanwhile, took Emma into his arms, directing her toward the sofa. He had already removed his bathrobe. They were kissing, at first lightly and then with increasing passion. Bill's cock was erect. Emma had her hand on it. Bill was obviously making an offer Emma didn't refuse.

The sexy sextet's party was well underway.

* * *

Having briefly watched where the others were and what they were doing, Gerald turned to Wei-ling. "Shall we?" Gerald asked offering her his hand.

She took it with a big smile on her face. "Oh, I so want this, Gerald."

"So do I," he husked.

Gerald's throat was dry in anticipation of taking this beautiful woman in his arms for the first time.

"Let's go over there," he suggested point to the second, unoccupied bed.

They crossed the room to occupy their chosen spot. Gerald was no longer interested in what the other two couples were doing. Wei-ling was his focus. He relished the thought of exploring every part of her with his eyes, hands, mouth, body and finally his cock.

"Let me take your bathrobe off," Gerald said to Wei-ling.

"Okay," she smiled.

Wei-ling was eager. She yearned for his tight embrace, to feel his manly body press against her own curvy figure. She wanted to crush her breasts against his chest, and feel the hardness of his manhood against her belly.

Gerald unloosed the cord on Wei-ling's bathrobe. But he didn't remove it, at least not right away. He left it hanging loosely on her shoulders. It partially covered her breasts, allowing him to gaze in admiration at what was exposed, the slopes of her soft breasts, the valley between them, her smooth belly, and the black-haired triangle between her legs. Gerald saw only sweet delights.

Gerald decided to tease Wei-ling by savouring each touch of her body one part at a time. He slipped his arms inside her bathrobe. He put his hands on her waist and used them to follow the curve of her full, womanly hips. He just loved those hips. They were unusually wide for an Asian woman. They gave Wei-ling a sexually enticing allure that appealed to something deep in Gerald's sexual psyche.

After stroking her hips for a few moments, Gerald reached around her hips for her bottom cheeks. The motion caused the bathrobe to open wider, revealing more of her body to his sight. It also brought Gerald's body much closer to, but not quite touching, her.

Gerald saw the look of anticipation in Wei-ling's eyes. They told him she was aching for the touch of his body against hers. With his hands still on her ample ass, he pulled her in. Their bodies made contact as they wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed, at first with lips only, and then with their tongues too.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered breathlessly. "I want to feel your naked warmth against me."

Gerald stepped back for a moment, removed his t-shirt, his shorts and lastly his undershorts. Wei-ling could see he already had a partial erection.

Gerald walked back into her embrace to kiss her some more. While both his arms were holding onto Wei-ling, one of her hands slipped between them. As soon as she put her hand around the circumference of his penis, it inflated more quickly. It took only seconds of her touch to bring him to a full, rock-hard erection.

Wei-ling traced the ridges of his cock with the tips of her fingers, then grasped fully into her hand, stroking it almost tenderly. Occasionally, she let go of it to cup his balls, rolling them gently in her hand.

Gerald shivered at her touch. He let out a groan, He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her fingers stoking up and down his cock. He enjoyed her initiative. It left no doubt in his mind that she was sexually attracted to him.

As Gerald enjoyed her fondling, he stopped stroking Wei-ling's ass, but only for a moment, as another shiver of pleasure shook his body.

Gerald smiled. Wei-ling had upset his plan to tease her. Instead, she was teasing him! As much as enjoyed the warm, soft feel of her hand, he realized he risked climbing toward his peak too quickly. He had to regain the initiative in the erotic battle they had just begun. Wei-ling won the first skirmish.

As if he were waking up from a trance, Gerald's hands resumed their wandering underneath her bathrobe. He just could not get enough of her ass and hips. Meanwhile, when he was not kissing her, his mouth, his lips and his tongue to taste and touch her neck and ears.

The two lovers engaged in a sensual battle.

Gerald got down on his knees, forcing her to release her hold on his stiff member. He wrapped his arms around her hips and ass. He hugged her. He wanted to feel the sensuality of lower body against his chest, his hands travelling around her hips and buttocks. Sometimes he put one of his arms between her legs so that he could squeeze and massage her ass-cheek with both hands. His arm brushed against her pussy. His lips travelled across her belly.

Wei-ling moaned. The desire to give herself to this man grew stronger. The hunger to take all he had to offer intensified. Her pussy became wetter and her nipples harder with each and every touch of his hands and mouth as they explored whatever parts of her body they could reach.

"Oh, oh, it feels so good," she groaned.

Gerald stood up. Weil-ling grabbed his stiff cock again while he wrapped his arms around her back. Her hand was back on his trigger. His hands and arms flowed up and down her back for several moments before returning to her ample ass-cheeks.

Wei-ling's stroking of his male organ threatened Gerald's ability to control himself. He pressed her tightly against him, forcing her to release his cock. She put both her arms around his waist. Gerald thrilled at the feel of her soft luscious body against his. Although Wei-ling thrilled at the touch of his hard masculine body against her soft feminine one, she searched for the stiff member that had just escaped her grasp. She felt it against her body but every time she tried to put her hand on it, Gerald pulled her in more tightly to prevent her from carrying out her intention.

After a few moments, Gerald finally broke his embrace. He stood back. He turned her around so that he was now behind her. She looked questioningly at him.

"I know what you like," Gerald told his lover. "I like your sexual aggressiveness, but I don't want you to make me cum until you're ready too."

He pressed his male hardness against her erotically shaped ass. His cock twitched on contact with it.

Still standing behind her, Gerald reached around for Wei-ling's breasts. He cupped, fondled them. He worked his fingers around and over them. He enjoyed the softness of her mammary glands and the hardness of her nipples. He was glad she was still wearing her bathrobe. It reduced the sensuousness of his cock's contact against her and allowed him to focus on stoking Wei-ling's fire.

Wei-ling wanted to be in his embrace again, to hold onto his cock, but she also enjoyed what he was doing to her. She closed her eyes and sighed. She let him take the initiative for a while. Gerald had won the second round in their lusty war of the teases.

After stroking her breasts for a while, Gerald's hands wandered down the front of her body. Wei-ling felt their gentle strength as they moved slowly toward her furry patch. Gerald took his time to make sure no spot was left untouched.

Wei-ling became hot with anticipation as his skilful hands stroked the valleys where her thighs joined to her pelvis. She pushed back her bottom backwards, pressed her beautiful buttocks against Gerald's hard cock. His cocked jerked at her lewd contact. She caught Gerald off-guard. Her rearguard action gave her the win in the third round of the war of teases.

Gerald smiled. Although Wei-ling was a relatively quiet person in public, she was clearly no wallflower in matters of sex. She made it obvious what she wanted. Her hand had been on his tubular projection. Now her soft, curvaceous ass was pressing against it.

Gerald held back. 'Thank god,' for the bathrobe,' he thought, 'otherwise, I may have already almost control.

Their sexual battle was fully joined. There was a time and a place for what Wei-ling wanted. The place was already known but, as far as Gerald was concerned, the time wasn't quite right yet.

Gerald trailed his fingers upward across her belly back up towards her breasts again. Suddenly he stopped. He turned her around to face him. This time, Wei-ling made no attempt to reach for his cock.

Gerald's hands stroked her breasts again but only for a few moments. He pressed his mouth on a nipple, sucked on it as if he were trying to bring her whole breast deeper into his mouth. He switched to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. He went back and forth from one breast to the other for several minutes. It helped to reduce the tension in his stiff member.

Wei-ling sighed, "Oh yes, lover. Keep going. Don't stop. I love to have them sucked. I love what you're doing to me."

Her confession meant Gerald won the fourth round of their war of the teases.

Gerald stopped after a while. His hands worked their way upward toward the tops of her shoulders. With one deft movement, he lifted the bathrobe off her shoulders, letting them drape on his hands, and then let it drop to the floor behind her. He had seen this woman in all her naked glory only two days ago. But this time she was directly in front of his eyes, and his to enjoy!

Gerald nodded toward the bed. "Lie down on your side facing me," Gerald said. "I'm not done exploring you."

Wei-ling lay on her right side, propping her head up with her elbow, eager to see what he would do next.

At first, Gerald faced her in the same position. He used his free hand to travel up and down the side of her body, relishing each contour of her body. His mind kept coming back to her hips. Their erotic allure fascinated him. He kept returning to them; they were so enticing.

Still facing her, Gerald sat, shifting position so he could get a much closer look at her lower body. He wrapped his arms around her fully accessible left thigh. She obligingly lifted it to allow him to wrap his arms around them. Gerald hugged, stroked and kissed it, occasionally brushing her cleft with his fingers, making sure they travelled through every available fold and crack.

Gerald then he stroked the inner part of the other thigh, again enjoying the feel of her soft, velvety skin, then teasing her moistening pussy. He pushed Wei-ling down on her back. He wanted to enjoy this thigh in the same way as he had the other. He wrapped his arms around, hugged, kissed and stroked it.

While he was paying attention to her thighs, he threw glances at the treasure between her legs. His mouth watered in eager anticipation of enjoying her glorious femaleness.

Wei-ling moaned and sighed, enjoying his unusual erotic appreciation of her hips and thighs. Gerald's acute attention to them had a singularly unique erotic quality of its own. Wei-ling had never experienced something quite like this before. His ardour and admiration turned her on, made her excited.

She wondered what he would do next. She soon had her answer. His hand, still on her thigh, slid toward her hair-covered pussy, once more explore every fold and crack with as much skill and patience he had sown with her other thigh. He didn't believe in discriminating a woman's legs.

Gerald's hand went passed her vulva. He stroked her perineum. With the tip of his finger, he diddled her asshole. Gerald could tell she liked what he did. His skilful manipulation of every sensuous part of her lower body was too much for her to take. She grabbed his sock, stroked it. She trembled in anticipation of feeling his tubular muscle deep inside her.

Gerald sensed her readiness. His nose took in the sweet wet scent of her sexual excitement. He put his mouth on her pussy. For a while, he licked her labia and sucked her tiny, erect clitoral nub.

"You are so good," Wei-ling moaned. "Please let me suck your cock."

"Yeah," Gerald croaked. "Let's get into the 69-position."

Wei-ling flopped onto her back while Gerald got on his hands and knees above her. He lowered himself so that he could put his mouth on her wet pussy. His hard-on neared Wei-ling's face. She grabbed it and directed it into her mouth.

"Mmm, nice," said Wei-ling.

"Oh, you're good," said Gerald. "Too good. I don't want to shoot in your mouth."

Gerald took his cock out of her mouth. He adjusted his position so he could continue performing cunnilingus on while keeping his penis out of reach of her mouth. He wanted to prevent her from sticking his now very sensitive cock back into her mouth. He was on a hair-trigger, and he knew it. Wei-ling would have to satisfy herself with holding onto it while his active mouth paid lingual attention to what lay between her legs.

"I want your cock in me," she said.

"I will. I promise," Gerald said. "I stopped you from sucking my cock because I was too close to cumming. If that happened, you'd have to wait for a while before I could fire up my engine again to grant you your wish."

Gerald knew very well that women were far more capable of multiple orgasms than just about any man on the planet. It was his intention to bring her to her peak first. After several minutes of cunnilingus, Gerald heard the cry of joy and enjoyed the taste of her female nectar, both of which told he had succeeded in bringing about her climax. He won his erotic war with her.

* * *

When Aiko and Norman reached the bed, they removed their clothing almost immediately. Aiko paid very little attention to what her husband and Wei-ling were doing. She was, she couldn't quite come up with the right word, well, intrigued with her new lover, Norman.

Physically, the contrast between the two was startling. Aiko was petite and, like most Oriental women, almost hairless, except for her head and her neatly trimmed pussy. She regularly removed her armpit air. Norman was the opposite. He was the biggest of the three men. He was stout and very hairy, both features seeming to emphasize his large frame.

Hairiness was not new to Aiko. Her husband was a typical Caucasian of northern European descent. Hair covered every part of his body, even in the crack of his ass. Although Caucasian women were far less hairy than the Caucasian men, they were still hairier than an Oriental. Aiko knew that many of her white female colleagues regularly shaved their legs or used depilatories.

Although it had become fashionable among some Caucasian men to remove hair, especially on their chest, Gerald rejected the notion that he should follow suit by removing of his body hair. He made exceptions for beards and moustaches. He visited his barber regularly to keep his head hair short.

Gerald had to shave on a daily basis; the stubble on his face was obvious after only 24 hours. Sometimes, Gerald shaved in the evening too. Aiko giggled at the thought. Her husband knew she didn't like the bristle-like feel of his abrasive stubble on her chin when they kissed. So if he shaved in the evening, and they weren't going out, it was a sure bet he had sex on his mind. He shaved just before they came to Bill and Wei-ling's stateroom.

Norman obviously took no interest in removing his body hair either. The main difference between Norman and her husband was the colour of their hair. Gerald's hair was blond so it was visually less conspicuous than Norman's dark covering.

Norman's hair was so thick and so visible that Aiko thought of it as a fur coat. When Normally turned his back to her while putting his clothes out of the way, Aiko discovered another difference between her husband and her current lover. Hair covered most of his back. He was definitely hairier than Gerald. Because he was a big man, Norman reminded her of a bear. Bears were big and furry. Once formulated, the thought stuck in her mind. She couldn't get the image of Norman as a bear out of her head.

Aiko recalled that, when she first started going out with Gerald, she was at a loss what to think about his hairiness. At that time, the first descriptive word that entered her head was 'icky'. While they were dating, she got used to it. When their relationship became more serious and more intimate, she found herself actually becoming attracted to his hairiness.

Somewhere in the recesses of Aiko's mind, hairiness appealed to her at a primitive, almost primeval, animal-like level as a symbol of male vigour. When she and Gerald made love together, she actually loved the sensuousness of his hair brushing against her body.

Now she was in the presence of a man who was even hairier than her tall, Teutonic husband. The bottom line was obvious. She was not the least bit put off by her hirsute lover-to-be. Quite to the contrary, the erotic primitiveness of his fur coat turned her on.

In her own mind, Aiko concluded she had to have some kind of fetish for hairiness, or maybe, even for fur. She wondered what it would be like to be naked and then wear a mink coat inside out. The problem was she had no means of testing herself because she had no fur coat.

Aiko had heard of people, mostly women, with a fetish for fur. She recalled Gerald telling her that some people enjoyed reading or watching sex-oriented adult comics with characters known as 'furries'. In some of them, furries had sex with humans.

Norman's sudden touch broke Aiko out her reverie. She smiled at the thought of Norman, the bear-man, as a furry. All he needed was a tail and big hairy ears.

Norman enveloped her petite body within his huge size. A forest of hair seemed to surround her. 'Is this what wearing a fur coat inside out would feel like?' she asked herself.

As Norman's lips explored her neck, she felt the forest of fur on his arms travel up and down her back. The forest of hair on his belly tickled her completely hairless one.

Even more erotic was his fur-covered chest brushing against her smooth, soft, total hairlessness. His chest hair felt like a multitude of tiny fingers, caressing and teasing her mammaries and her sensitive nipples. Aiko felt a tremor of delight as they hardened.

She felt an urge to snuggle into his fur, to savour the scents of his skin underneath his hairy canopy. Somewhere in that forest of hair lurked a one-eyed monster, hiding, waiting for its prey. Aiko smiled at the imagery. She knew where the one-eyed monster was; it was too big to hide in Norman's forest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds