• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Diaries

Somali Femdom Diaries

Apparently, if you're Somali, and female, then you're supposed to be sexually repressed, dull and boring. What the fuck? Whoever thinks that has obviously never met me. My name is Ayaan Khalif-Jabari and I'm a young Somali-Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I stand five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, long curly black hair and almond-shaped golden brown eyes. People say that I look a bit like Lauren London, the actress from the movie ATL. I hate it when people say that shit to me. Why? I look way better than her!

I attend Carleton University, where I study business management. One of these days, I'm going to rock the business world. I can feel it in my bones. Until then, school and work are what I'm all about. I work as an assistant manager at a Loblaw's somewhere in the City of Ottawa. The job pays decent but I definitely want to do something better with my life once I'm done with school. Got to dream big and go for what you want if you want to achieve. That's what I firmly believe.

I recently married the love of my life, a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, fine-looking Somali-Canadian Muslim brother named Bilal Jabari. We met shortly after he moved to boring little Ottawa from the City of Toronto after graduating from the University of Toronto with his MBA. Bilal came to work for the Canadian Revenue Agency, and he's doing a splendid job at his new place of employment. I'm very proud of my handsome and talented husband, as you can imagine.

A lot of Somali Canadian brothers don't reach their full potential or fall by the wayside because of bad habits. I've seen it happen too many damn times and like many educated Somali brothers complaining about a dearth of similarly educated Somali men, I've grown frustrated. Until Bilal Jabari came into my life, and made everything better. A whirlwind romance followed, and we got hitched, much to the delight of our respective families.

Bilal and I live in the Orleans neighborhood of Ottawa, in a nice three-bedroom apartment. We plan on buying a house soon, after I graduate from Carleton and get a steady job. I honestly can't wait. I'm in my final year at Carleton University, and I really want to get into the world of business and start making a name for myself. Yes, there are black Muslim women with ambition and drive, and I am happy to say that I am one of them.

Bilal and I have been doing fine, but I can definitely say that the honeymoon is over. My favorite Somali stud seems preoccupied when he comes home from work and I am starting to feel frustrated because of it. Look, I'm a Scorpio woman, by virtue of having been born on November 9, 1990. I firmly believe in rocking my man's world in the bedroom and I consider myself a highly sexual and open-minded gal. Kink is my middle name, ladies and gentlemen. So, why isn't Bilal interested in smashing my thick Somali ass?

I love Bilal dearly, but decided to snoop around on his laptop. It wasn't hard for me to access it, for my dear hubby is as predictable as can be. His password? My first name! Ha! I sure hope he's more careful than that at work since he's training to become an auditor with the Canadian Revenue Agency. I got into Bilal's computer, and looked at his browser history. What I found absolutely amazed me.

Now, I know that all guys, and quite a few girls, watch porn. I looked at Bilal's most recent searches on Google, and blinked in surprise. "Black femdom videos" and "black woman strap-on black men" were his most popular searches. Also, Bilal has been going to porn sites like XHamster, XTube and XVideos, always looking for stuff like "black dominatrix" and "black male slave" or some combination thereof. I clicked on a link that he saved under the "favorites" bar, and watched it.

On the video, a tall, skinny black dude got bent over a desk and strap-on fucked by a group of black women. The women on the video got really mean with the brother, and hassled him, berating him and teasing him while ravaging his ass with their strap-on dildos. Apparently, this is a clip from a movie called Strap On Black Bitches. Whoa, I had no idea that Bilal Jabari, my pious and observant Somali Muslim husband, the brother who goes to Masjid twice a week, was into this type of shit.

I was shocked, as you can imagine, not by Bilal's porn viewing but by the type of porn he watches. I never thought Bilal got down like that because he's always been dominant in our sexual interactions. Seriously, last night, Bilal put me on all fours, spanked my thick and round Somali ass and then slammed his long and thick dark dick into my hairy, puffed up cunt. This Bilal did while pulling my hair and spanking my ass. Somali men are usually very masculine and at times controlling, so you can see why I was surprised that Bilal seems to get off on female domination and male submission videos. This is the opposite of what Bilal should be into, unless I've got him figured wrong.

I was still watching the video, and honestly, it was disturbing but also turned me on. Since I was home alone, my hand slipped into my panties, and I began fingering my pussy while watching the clip. The black women gang-banged the black dude with their strap-on dildos, and at one point, one of them made him suck her dildo while another fucked his ass. The others just kept berating the dude. As sick as it was, the video turned me on, and got my pussy wet. Soon I came.

Yup, I came rather loudly, and smiled to myself after experiencing this guilty pleasure. Then I got in the car and drove downtown. I had some shopping to do. There's an adult video store on Rideau Street, and I went there and spoke to the chubby white female clerk about what I wanted. I came out of there, half an hour later, with my purchases. I used my Carleton University MBNA Mastercard to pay for it. The total? Sixty two dollars and five cents. When Bilal comes home from work tonight, I'm going to surprise the hell out of him.

As was his custom, Bilal Jabari, my beloved husband, came home around six. When he walked in, he found me in the living room, stark naked, saved for a special apparatus that was jutting from between my legs. As Salam Alaikum hubby dearest, I said sexily, and stroked my shiny new toy while looking defiantly into Bilal's shocked eyes. When Bilal just stood there, frozen, I smiled and gestured for him to come to me.

Bilal finally found his voice, and asked me what in hell I was doing. I know what you've been craving, I told him, and showed him the clip I found on his laptop. Bilal started mumbling, and said something about someone sending him malicious spyware and viruses on his laptop. I smiled sweetly. The brother was lying through his teeth! Shaking my head, I told Bilal I knew ALL about his secret desires, and like a good wife, I wanted to make him happy.

Upon hearing those words, Bilal looked at me, surprise all over his handsome face. Kneel before the goddess, I said, and Bilal's mesmerized eyes looked at my hands pumping up and down on the strap-on dildo. Bilal hesitated, but I saw lust in those eyes of his. Yes my goddess, Bilal said. When Bilal got on his knees before me, I smiled happily. For I knew we were both in for a special treat.

Over the next couple of hours, I put Bilal Jabari through the paces. It's my first time trying the whole dominatrix thing but I had so much fun that I decided later that it's going to be a regular part of our sex lives. I made my dear Somali hubby lick my toes, and then bent him over my knee and spanked him using his own damn belt. Bilal was most eager to please me, and watching him like this, completely obedient to me, it thrilled me like you would not believe, ladies and gentlemen.

You see, in Islam, it's written that the woman should serve and the man should lead. Doing the whole dominatrix/male submissive thing was a fun reversal of our Muslim roles, if you will. That night, Bilal and I enjoyed ourselves fully. After spanking his ass, I told Bilal to go to the washroom and clean his ass. When he came out a few minutes later, I was ready for him. I put my husband on all fours, face down and ass up, and then I lubricated his ass with Aloe cream.

Ready or not here I come, I thought wickedly, giving Bilal's cute ass a firm slap before spreading his ass cheeks wide open. I pressed my dildo against Bilal's asshole, and pushed it inside. Bilal groaned sharply as I finally penetrated his ass with my strap-on dildo. Smacking Bilal's ass some more, I told him to shut the fuck up. Gripping his hips tightly, I thrust the dildo deep inside of him. In spite of my warnings, Bilal cried out. Cruelly, I laughed and clamped my hand over his mouth.

Shut up bitch, I said, laughing as I plunged the dildo deep into Bilal's ass. For a moment my tall, manly Somali stud struggled against me but I'm not exactly a tiny chick. I'm five-foot-ten and kind of a big woman, so I held him down. After a while, Bilal stopped struggling. I removed my hand from his mouth, and instead of the whiny screams I expected, I heard happy moans from Bilal. I looked down and noticed that he'd gotten real hard while I fucked him. Grabbing his dick, I stroked it while fucking Bilal in the ass. Might as well make this fun for him too, you know?

Yup, that's how we went at it this first time around, Bilal and I. I fucked him real good, and at some point, I flipped Bilal on his back because I wanted to look into his eyes while fucking him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I wanted to see the look of surrender in Bilal's eyes, and I finally saw it. Happily I kissed him, and thanked him for sharing himself with me like this. Moments later Bilal cried out as he came. Unfastening the harness, I tossed the strap-on dildo aside and took Bilal's dick in my mouth. I sucked every last drop of cum from that thick dick of his.

Wallahi that was amazing, Bilal said, much later, as we lay on the living room carpet. I looked at my hubby and smiled happily. I love you Bilal, I said, and he kissed me on the lips. Since I was still horny, I climbed on top of him. Bilal seemed surprised by that, but once I started rubbing my pussy and ass against his groin, the tall Somali brother I love above all others knew just what to do. Grabbing me by the hips, Bilal thrust his dick into my pussy. About time, I sighed happily, as my husband began pounding me. Bilal didn't stop until I begged for mercy, an hour later. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I brought the spice back into my marriage.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Diaries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds