• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Page in the Life of a Vampire

A Page in the Life of a Vampire

Caitlin shivered, struggling mentally against the vampire's mental attack. It was unlike anything she'd felt in her short lifetime. The attack on her mental defenses wasn't violent, on the contrary, it was gentle, lulling her into a pliant, relaxed state. The vampire stroked her hair, still pushing at the mental walls the young woman had put up.

"Shhh..." the vampire cooed in her ear, his voice deep and warm, like cinnamon whiskey. Caitlin felt her body relaxing into his as he spoke. She couldn't fight it. Her body calmed. He sat down, pulling her into his lap. "Now, you're going to relax. Because being this tense isn't good for you." He nipped her ear, and she whimpered, feeling the tension begin to bleed out of her body.

"What? I'm not tense," Caitlin protested. He chuckled as she sagged against him.

"Right, and I'm not a day over twenty," he smiled at her, brushing her hair out of her eyes. Caitlin worked for him in a way. She was a page in the library that his family, or what was left of it, maintained. She was a smart girl. Liam wasn't used to smart human women. Too many of his families employees fell prey to his brothers' and sisters' appetites, and when that didn't end in death it resulted in madness for the human.

Liam tried not to follow in their footsteps. He had more interest in literature than he ever had in sex. That wasn't to say he had no interest, but frequently his sexual escapades were short-lived to say the least. The vampire looked down at the woman, feeling her heart race while her body relaxed against her will.

"There now...that's better, isn't it?" he asked.

"I...I don't know," Caitlin responded. Though she worked for vampires, they mostly left her alone, finding easier prey than herself, so they left her alone. Liam, thus far, had been the first to talk to her.

Caitlin never believed that vampires had mental powers, and she liked to think that they wouldn't work on her if a vampire tried to use their powers. Liam, however, had proven that wrong.

She'd had a migraine today, but insisted on working. Liam noticed her pain, and let it go for a little while. He knew she wasn't helpless, and likely had her own treatments that she'd found effective. However, when she nearly fell off a ladder while shelving books due to dizziness, he'd intervened. Currently, he'd kept her in one of the library's many cozy nooks. Though his family's library was a large one, it was frequently empty. Two pages and a head librarian looked after it, and the other two employees were out today.

Caitlin whimpered, fighting Liam's influence in vain. He stroked her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Caitlin shook her head, then sighed, giving up on her body.

"I...I didn't think it was real..." she finally stated. Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Think what was real? Me? You knew you worked for vampires."

"No...the mental control thing," Caitlin clarified. Liam laughed.

"Ah, yes...this..." he purred into her ear. While he did, he used his influence to ensure that she was relaxed. He gently massaged her shoulders, slowing her heart beat down to a more reasonable tempo. Caitlin moaned softly. She couldn't help it. It felt so good.

"Now we've relaxed your body...time to relax your mind, little one." Caitlin blinked, her mind a bit foggy as Liam worked to keep her relaxed.

The vampire buried his face in her neck, kissing and nibbling on it gently. Caitlin whimpered, eyes closing softly. He grinned, sliding a hand down the front of her dress. He slid her dress up, one arm wrapped around her middle, and slid his hand up her thigh to her soft, cotton panties. Gently, he stroked her through them, still kissing her neck. Caitlin's breath came a bit quicker, and she gently rocked her hips against his hand, moaning as he began to suck and nibble where her neck met her shoulder. His fingers slid into her panties, and she blushed. "Mmm...you're so wet, Caitlin," he murmured into her ear, taking her earlobe between his teeth gently. His finger slipped inside her, and she gasped, moaning softly as he slowly slid it in and out. "And tight..."

Caitlin moaned, trying to rock her hips against his hand. Liam clicked his tongue. "I plan on taking my time, little one," he whispered into her ear, adding a second finger. He curled them up, firmly but gently stroking her sweet spot. She gasped, her cheeks flushed as he fingered her. "Cum for me, little one. There's a good pet. My good pet," he whispered in her ear. That sent Caitlin over the edge. She felt herself tighten around him, arching her back. It wasn't enough. She needed more.

Liam grinned, withdrawing his fingers. He tore her panties off of her, his free hand slipping up to grip the back of her neck, turning her face to his. His lips brushed hers gently, before he claimed her mouth with his own. His tongue slipped between her lips, exploring her depths as he repositioned her on his lap.

He broke the kiss long enough to pull her dress off, taking a moment to marvel at her bra. It was a delicate, lacy thing. He took it off her, then pulled her off of his lap, pushing her down to lay on her back on the sofa. He lifted her legs, sliding up to lick her core without giving her a second to think. He hooked her knees over his shoulders, reaching up to slip a finger into her core. Caitlin gasped as he began to fuck her, harder than last time. She could feel herself orgasm again. Liam kissed her thigh, biting down. His fangs pierced her creamy flesh. Caitlin cried out as he sucked on the wound, arching her back. His long fingers fucked her faster as he sucked harder. She came again, whimpering, and he slid up her body, licking his lips.

"Wanton little thing, aren't you?" he asked as he kissed her breasts. He sucked on each nipple in turn, and the nipple that wasn't in his mouth, he pinched hard. Caitlin squirmed underneath him, unable to think about anything except for Liam and what hew as doing to her.

"Please...Liam...Liam, I need you...please...fuck me...take me," she begged. He grinned.

"Why, Miss Caitlin. Perhaps I should fuck that naughty little mouth of yours." He kissed her hard, then leaned back. "But I think you need a good, hard fuck first." He undid his pants, taking her legs off of his shoulders. He stood, sliding his pants off. He was hard, his cock easily nine inches, and Caitlin couldn't take her eyes off of it. Liam grinned, then spread her legs once more, sitting down between her legs and sliding into her. Caitlin gasped. He was big compared to her previous partners, but god, he felt so good. He slid in and out of her tantalizingly slowly at first, enjoying the feel of her, enjoying making her squirm. He reached out, gently putting a hand on her throat, and he felt her pussy throb around him as he did.

Caitlin keened, reaching for him once, but he kept her pinned. He grinned. "I should tie you up. Perhaps later." He leaned down to nip her breast, making her shiver. He fucked her faster, pounding her lithe body. Caitlin couldn't think, couldn't do anything as he took her. She felt her pussy clench as he took another orgasm from her body. Her breath came in short gasps.

Liam flipped her over, putting her on her knees, sliding into her from behind. He grabbed her hair, tugging it back. His other hand reached down to tease her clit as he fucked her hard. She came again, shuddering, unable to stop herself. "Good girl. I'm going to fuck you until you're pliant. Submissive. You're mine, you understand." Caitlin whimpered and he continued to fuck her, kissing her neck. Liam growled in her ear. He'd not fucked someone in years. For him, he wanted to dominate his lover, which was really only arousing when it was someone he cared about. He'd known Caitlin for a while in passing, and there was something about her, something absolutely delicious. He felt that sensual part of him rising to the surface as he took her, the part of him that wanted to take, the part of him that wanted to keep playing with her until she was exhausted, nothing but a soft puddle on the sofa. "When I'm done, I'm going to tie you up, and make you scream. Know how I'm going to do that?" She shook her head, and he nibbled on her shoulder, grinning as he chuckled, fucking her faster, harder.

"I'm going to spank you. I'm going to collar you. I'm going to tie you up, and make you cum again and again, little one." He flipped her over so he could see the shocked expression on her face as he slid deep into her. She was so tight. He purred, leaning down to lick her breast. "You will know who your Master is. Me." He fucked her even harder and faster than before. This was more than fucking. This was him, dominating her. And all she could do was to breathe and hold on. She came again, and he moaned, leaning down, biting her shoulder. Her body shook, and he came, licking the wound he'd made as he did.

He stayed inside of her for a moment, letting her body stop quivering before he slid out of her with a grin. She watched him silently, getting her breath back. He pulled her up, putting her over his lap. "Count for me, little one."

The first strike on her bare ass shocked her, and Caitlin yelped. "I didn't hear you counting," he warned, striking the other cheek, watching it jiggle.

Caitlin's face was flushed, bright red. She could feel her pussy getting wet again. She was enjoying this. She was embarrassed that she was enjoying it. He swatted her ass twice more, then reached to grip her hair, tugging her head up.

"Count," he growled. He hit her ass hard again.

"One!" Another growl from Liam, a warning. "One, sir?" she asked. He released her hair, nodding with a smile. The strikes continued, and Caitlin dutifully counted them. He stopped at twenty, but kept her nude on his lap, giving her a moment to breathe and relax before he continued with her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Page in the Life of a Vampire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds