• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • EPOCH: The Story of Rockstars Ch. 04

EPOCH: The Story of Rockstars Ch. 04

2011.

Bremmerhoffen, Germany.

Thunderhaus Metal Festival.

The German people are known for basically three things... Nazi's, Volkswagons and a thriving Metal scene. If I was to add a fourth it would be dirty blondes. These two girls have just cornered me while I was listening to Thunder, an eighties and ninties hard rock band, backstage. They look about nineteen, maybe cousins they look so similar, the only difference being one is wearing glasses. The one with the glasses can't weigh more than one hundred pounds and change while the other looks smaller; course that could be because she's dressed in just bootie shorts and a tanktop.

It would be innocent enough if the one with glasses hadn't pushed me back into the shadows and her cousin hadn't fished my cock out of my pants. The one with the glasses had grabbed me by the head and shoved her tongue down my throat while her cousin had dropped down to her knees and tried to swallow me whole. Glasses broke the kiss and cupped her cousins head, pushing her down farther, causing the little girl to let out a gargling choke. Glasses grinned up at me mischievously and over the din of the music in broken English said, "fuck now?"

Rarely the sort to turn down such an offer, I surprised myself when I frowned and slowly pushed Cousin off my hard-on and in the only German I knew, told her "thank you but I have to run." After giving the girls some passes to the after party and letting them get a picture with me(both girls were sure to drop their hands over my crotch for humors sake as the flash went off) I moved back towards our area, passing Slash along the way. He turned to watch the girls saunter away and grinned oversea at me as they rounded the corner, "Careful man... those two have been busy tonight."

"How busy," I asked.

"I think they fucked Jane's Addiction an hour ago," he said, still grinning.

"Who in Jane's," I asked worried and Slash shook his head, adjusting his tophat, "Nah man... like ALL of Jane's."

"Shit," I grimaced and he gave the same snicker I was familiar with before we parted ways and I headed back to our ready area in search of an antibacterial wash...

Dieter, head of our security, let me in quickly as I took count of the band. Nikki was talking to Melody quietly, no doubt about the problems she'd experienced with her dance choreographer. I could make out Steven's seated form in the other room, heavily invested in meditation as usual before a show; whatever... it beats him drinking himself stupid. Eric has taken a page out of my book and has his two girlfriends in the corner, smoking up a lot of our cannibas. Mike has his own corner; sitting on a chair, he's wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts, his jeans draped over the arm of the chair. He spots me and raises his gem encrusted chalice he was given by Lil' Wayne, filled to the brim with our own brand of red wine(called "Epochial")... in his other hand is a copy of Variety. In Variety, Mike is currently linked with Pippa Middleton due to a picture of them standing too close after the concert at Donnington.

They were only friends but Pippa needed to be careful; the Queen was a renown bitch and Pippa connecting with a drummer renown for his oil paintings of his own penis and giving interviews in the nude could draw the ire of the wicked bitch. Thing is I think he actually liked the girl, which made it all the harder now. I gave him the thumbs up and moved into the sideroom to change, causing Nikki and Melody to follow me, still in deep discussion.

"I'm pretty sure he's out," Nikki said, straightening her belt, "I just wanted someone with a little input, not a drill instructor." Melody nodded, her hand running down Nikki's back lovingly; Melody was a comfort to both of us... a mother at times when you needed someone who just pushes you along to follow your own path. "You know what you have to do hun," she said, her head dropping onto Nikki's shoulder tenderly.

"Where's my-," I started, only to have Nikki pass me a set of clothes from the hook on the back of the door. "What would you do without us," Nikki said with a grin, her free hand running over my shoulder. I grinned at her and started to remove my shirt and belt, "I would probably be surrounded by a lot of cheap women and bills." I stood in front of a large mirror and continued to undress, with Nikki and Melody talking, their eye's occasionally running over me appraisingly.

I feel at this point I should mention that the whole reason I got into music professionally was for Nikki... I would have been happy living in a mobile home and doing my music in local bars for tips. Nikki though required comfort in life and we knew we had the talent so we cashed in our favors and got our deal. Our family grew by one when Melody came along and with her came an intense sexual energy that consumed us all; we always were touching and feeling like a hunger that couldn't be sated. We never tired of each other and rarely had a problem with bringing in more women to the bedroom. We spent a year in Vegas, sometimes waking up with as many as ten female bodies around us that we didn't recognize.

All-consuming to tell you the truth... but not unwelcome.

I could see Melody watching me and Nikki whispered to her, causing her to give her crooked grin, "So what's with the two girls out there Eric?"

I laughed, kicking my jeans off and leaving myself in only boxer briefs and tattoo's. Across my ab's in black stylized lettering was the name "Nikki" in caps; below that in the same lettering was Melody's name, just above my cock. "Don't worry about those girls... I sent them on their way with nothing but a picture..."

"That's funny," said Nikki, moving off the bed and up behind me, her hand snaking around my torso and into my briefs, "I heard they blew you behind the curtains." She grasped my now bulging hard-on, giving it a tug and kissed my shoulder. Melody moved to my other side and slid her hand down past Nikki's, gently cupping my testicles, "I don't Know Nikki... he feels pretty full."

Nikki purred her response, "Only one way to be sure...". She moved around to my front and guided me back, still holding me tight; pushing me back onto the mattress she and Melody held me down. She glided down my front as Melody slid her shoulder strap off, pulling her arm free of the dress, one full breast presented to my mouth. As I took it's pink tip into my mouth I felt Nikki's hot tongue bath my cock in one long lick.

"Let's check your fluid levels...," she moaned as her mouth encapsulated me, taking me deep into the warmth of her throat, Melody letting out a husky moan of her own, her other arm shrugging free of her dress. Melody's eyes were closed as she concentrated on my tongues work, my hand hooking under her skirt reaching for her panties. She surprised me; she had none on and I found her wet to my touch. I pushed my finger into her and she sighed, her trembling increasing as I felt Nikki's hand join my own under Melody.

Nikki's mouth was amazing; she started at the top, with constant suction, dropping smoothly down over the head, her tongue rolling around me fluidly. Back up, her tongue cork-screwed around me(a trick she learned from a porn star named Isabella at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada) only to once again drop down. Over and over she drove on, her hand sliding over mine as I slowly worked in and out of Melody's wet center. Moving above my hand, her fingers found our lovers clitoris and began to circle it gently, causing the cute blond to moan more urgently. I felt nails run through my hair as she cradled my head to her breast, clamping her thighs closed on both Nikki and I. She began to rotate her hips gently, both hands held just where she wanted them, her breathing shallow.

Nikki laughed softly as I slipped from her mouth, hardened and ready, "I think she needs more Honey...". Nikki wrapped her hand around my swollen member and lovingly began to jack it up and down, "Mel, he's so ready for you...".

Melody cooed when she looked down at my ten inches, biting her lip in anticipation; it always hurts I think even though they both denied it. Their both about five four and a little over one hundred pounds so something the size of their forearm can't be all fun. "Lay back... I'll put him in you," Nikki said, her hand moving to push Melody gently who willingly lay back.

"What about you," I whispered to Nikki who smiled up at me hungrily.

"You can take care of me later," she said, moving up alongside us, my cock still in her hand. I nodded and gently kneed Melody's legs apart, which parted wide lasciviously. Her soft pink lips pouted openly up at me as I hooked her leg behind the knee and lifted it up, her heeled foot coming to rest on my shoulder. Nikki lined me up with her entrance and nudged her with the tip of my cock causing Melody to whimper and arch her hips up to meet me.

Nikki smiled and rested her head on Melody's silky ab's, her hand still wrapped around my cock near the head and pressed against Melody's entrance. Her eyes slid up to me, my tip poised at Melody's entrance and quietly said, "Go now. Slowly push into her...".

I did as she asked, my eyes locking with Melody's as I slowly pushed in the first three inches. Her face contorted through surprise, pain, disbelief and finally need as she let out a low guttural moan that was no doubt heard in the other room. Nikki's mouth placed small kisses across Melody's tummy and up to her slightly larger breasts, her tongue finally circling a pink tip. She began to suckle gently, causing Melody's eyes to dart over to her and again I shifted, feeding the tiny girl another three inches. I felt her tremble and gasp, stretched by my girth and I chuckled, nuzzling into her neck and whispering, "Too big for you?"

"Fuck noooo," she breathed out and continued to tremble as I felt Nikki's hand slowly glide down between Melody and I. Nikki pulled back and moved up to the other side of Melody's neck, placing small kisses and love bites as her hand sought the other blond's clit.

"Now," whispered Nikki, her eyes meeting mine and again I pushed in another two inches as Nikki's hand pressured down on Melody's clit and rotated, causing Melody to cry out and arch hard against both my cock and Nikki's thumb. "Ohhhh fffffuuu-," she howled, suddenly silencing herself by covering her mouth. I saw tears form in her eyes as I pulled back and again pushed into her, her heels locking around me and digging into my my shoulder and ass.

Nikki sat up, her hand running up and down my back and ass lovingly as I began to rut out the tiny blond; I set my pace, my hands reaching under her, an ass cheek in each hand as I slowly gained in speed. Melody lay back, her breathing shallow, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth half open in ecstasy as I filled her to capacity with each stroke. Nikki slowly got to her feet and moved off toward the door to the other room, "You two join us when your done... we're on in twenty minutes."

Melody let out a mournful coo in my ear as I pounded into her, her nails raking my back as she took the assault. "Baby," she moaned breathlessly, "you need to hurry." Her hands slid to my face and she pulled my lips to hers, her tongue seeking mine deeply.

Melody is soft, in both demeanor and her touch; she rarely raises her voice and would bend to Nikki and I if we pushed. To push us in her own way, she often expresses enthusiasm towards what we desired and then as an afterthought, gets what she wants in the end. This was what made her a sort of "glue" in our relationship... and don't take that the wrong way. It's not that Nikki and I don't put Melody first, it's just that she is usually the first to attend to situations at home. At this particular moment, Melody changed tactics.

She broke the kiss long enough to pull me to nuzzle her neck and whisper in my ear.

"Your so big..."

"Your cock is so big..."

"Are you going to come in my pussy...?"

"Fuck me harder..."

"Your stretching my pussy soooo good..."

"You going to cum in this little girl...?"

"You going to make me all dirty and sticky and good...?"

"Come on... I need to feel you cum..."

Dirty talk from an innocent. It's just not fair play.

I pulled back slightly with a grin and looked into her eyes, "Are you trying to rush me?" Her thighs tightened on my side and she reached up for me with need in her eyes, "Baby... I just don't want you to be late...". I leaned over her and pushed myself deep, causing her to let out a groan, my eyes meeting hers, "This isn't something to hold me over honey... this IS my reason for living." I leaned down and kissed her lips, again going back to my rhythm with a smirk as my hands slid along her sides, "Besides... if you really want me to cum, you know what I have to do...".

I felt her struggle in vain under me, her eyes flashing in surprise, "NO! DON'T YOU DARE!" Locked down as she was, she couldn't escape my hands as I began to tickle her ribs, causing her to scream, laugh and make guttural noises as she tried to squirm away from me and continued to be rutted out by yours truly. I wouldn't stop until she begged and the show would start twenty minutes late because in the end we made love...

We opened with "Just Burn", a hard driving tune with heavy drums and precision guitar work that was a throwback to the eighties, just angrier and industrial sounding. We followed with a few songs from the new album and then brought out "the Wheel"; the Wheel is a giant spinning wheel similar to the wheel on Wheel of Fortune, except instead of money it has song options. We bring up a hot girl from the audience and let her give it a spin and the song it lands on is what we perform next.

The girls are then escorted off stage to a "VIP area" where they get to meet the band later... and usually get fucked... usually.

The first girl came up in a skin tight one piece that let everything she had hang out. Giving the wheel a spin it landed on "cover" which led us into our cover of the Beatles "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", with Steve doing lead vocals. The crowd went nuts. After a few more songs off the album, we brought a tiny blond up who barely gave it a spin but rolled it over to "Number 1", which led us into "Roll the Dice", a number one hit from our stay in Vegas about four years ago.

After that, we wrapped up the evening with several of our hits and closed the night with "Dollar in My Pocket"; a huge hit from a few years ago and bounced backstage. Well wishers passed by as we slipped out to our RV and into the party scene.

The music is loud.

The drugs are prevalent.

The alcohol is abundent.

I'm busy though as I have my tongue buried in Lucie Pustova's pussy and my wife is riding her tongue. Melody is in the corner rampantly masturbating and Dieter is keeping Lucie's boyfriend distracted in the other room.

Nikki smiles back at me hungrily and lets out a moan as she curls forward, pressing this slender models tongue more in place as I kneel behind the small Czech woman and align my rampant cock with her tight snatch. "Much dick for you tonight honey," I murmur as I motion for Melody who moves fast to my size and pushes her tongue into my mouth. I cup her ass rough as I push deep into Lucie, her cry of pain and pleasure muffled by Nikki's swelling orgasm.

I take what I want in this life and woman are no exception. Should you show up at my show it might be my wife or our girlfriend but in any case, don't take your eyes off what's yours or I might just make it mine...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • EPOCH: The Story of Rockstars Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds