• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Halloween & Pirates

Halloween & Pirates

123

A little about Bluedenim first. That isn't her real name but it is the one she uses when she plays on the fantasy site where she first discovered just how much of a sub she was. She is a redhead, athletic build from the waist downwards, skinny arms and a 36" chest. Did I mention her hair? It's copper-colored and hangs about half-way down her back in long ringlets. Unless she either doesn't put enough conditioner on or doesn't dry it fast enough, in which case she looks like the star of "The Hair Bear Bunch" She is a 22-year old College student, but this all started 3 years ago.... Or was it a little longer than that?

There will be more biography as the stories come out, but that's sufficient for now.

Bluedenim discovered a fantasy site where people could have cybersex in 3d graphics via an avatar they could create. After a few weeks Bluedenim also discovered the site had a forum where members discussed their sexual fantasies and more. Eventually the forum gained a story telling side where the members would post vignettes of their fantasies and then they started role-playing with each other. Bluedenim had always been fascinated by spanking and if this story is well received, we may hear more of her spanking exploits, she has had plenty now!

This is one of the stories that Bluedenim played out with a wonderful man, a friend who was cruelly snatched by cancer not long after this story was written.

The setting is a bar. It exists in a virtual reality and it is a bar where all the friends from the fantasy site hang out. It is in a very old building, at one end of the building where there used to be offices. The rest of the old building used to be a cold storage warehouse from before electricity, where huge blocks of ice were towed down from Canada up the river and into The Ice House. The Ice House had thick walls, both supporting walls and the internal walls too to keep the cold in and the heat out. The huge doors at the opposite end of the warehouse to the office block opened to allow "refrigerator cars" from the railroad to be shunted strait in & out as well as flat beds carrying the ice in from the nearby river.

After the advent of electrical refrigeration, the Warehouse fell into disuse and in 1910 the offices were converted into a dance hall with a bar owned by one Stanley Grill.

Stanley met his future wife Doris Bar in New York, where she was a famous dancer. They fell madly in love with each other and were soon married. Doris retired from the stage, but still danced at the lavish parties they threw at their hotel. Luck was not on their side it seemed when in 1910 the hotel burned down due to carelessness with a cigarette end, however Stanley, not only wealthy but resourceful, bought what used to be The Ice House and it's office block and converted the office block into a dance hall & bar.

The bar and dance hall and became the favourite venue for the pre-war hoi-polloi. The bar started serving food cooked on a fire-pit outside and became a famous Bar & Grill, in 1911, it's neon sign bright & proud lighting up the sky became a tourist attraction in it's own right

"BAR & GRILL" The Place to Meet & Eat.

In 1911, Doris & Stan sailed to London to meet Doris' English family, returning on the RMV Titanic's maiden voyage. That was the last time any of their friends & customers saw them alive.

In spite of the policy of women & children first, Doris chose to stay on board the sinking ship with Stanley and gave her seat up to a teenage boy. The great grandson of this boy tends the bar today, he is known as Old Joe.

Stanley & Doris had no heirs. Stanley was an only child whose parents were long dead and had no living relatives at all. Doris' English family wanted nothing to do with the bar and it was sold for a pittance.

The bar never regained it's social status, but stayed open under several guises. During prohibition, the warehouse became used for secure storage, the smaller thick-walled rooms gained thick heavy doors for added security and they became popular with the local racketeers & mobsters for storing larger possessions that wouldn't fit in the bank's safety deposit boxes as well as illicit alcohol. The dance hall remained open, but the bar was made into a speak-easy and pool-hall whilst beer & spirits were doing a roaring trade in a secret section of the warehouse which was only accessible from the old office block by a now hidden passage from the pool-room.

Stanley & Doris, it seemed however, were not prepared to let their Bar & Grill go. There were incidents passed down by word of mouth of objects moving on their own, sometimes disappearing, sometimes appearing from nowhere, of dance music from the early 1900's being played after closing time when the bar was completely empty and these incidents were always accompanied by the strong smell of jasmine, Doris' favourite flower & perfume. On Halloween sometimes, people would report tales of mists filling the room and voices talking to them.

This particular Halloween was a special one. It was 100 years since the deaths of Stanley & Doris.

There was a fancy dress party at the Bar & Grill and it seems that Stanley & Doris were up for some mischief of their own. Let's join James and Bluedenim as they head separately towards the party.

James was feeling refreshed after a shower. He headed out of the guest dungeon in the Ice House through the Great Hall and up the long hallway to the AB&G, it had been a long day and he needed a beer before deciding what he should wear for the party tonight. As he walked up the long hallway he felt a cold icy breath in his ear. "Did you forget? It's Halloween". He spun around, yet no one is there. That strange smell of jasmine fills the air again. Shaking his head he thinks "It's just been a long day and I need a beer and dinner." As he stepped through the hidden doorway into the pool room, he could feel another cold breeze come over him. He looked down and discovered that he was now dressed as Dr. Frank N. Furter. "WTF?" "Ohhh nooooo! Stan, Doris, you've got to be kidding me?"

Now tottering in high heels, James stumbles to the bar where Old Joe can't conceal his amusement. "Not what I would have had you down for James." He chuckles. "Just slide me a beer, Joe." James grumbles" If this is what they're up to I bet there'll be some good outfits tonight!"

Bluedenim finished early from college, threw her valise into the trunk & headed down to the AB&G

Sneaking through to The Ice House, she hoped she might catch James in the guest dungeon, but she musta just missed him, there were still wet footprints leading from the bathroom. Blue thought for a minute he'd changed his cologne, then she remembered.... jasmine... "Hi Doris" she called as she stripped off & dived in the shower, "You making an appearance this year?"

There was no answer, but as Blue stepped out of her towel, her dress floated off it's hanger & over her head "Hey Doris, you're making me cold!" She said as her nipples sprang out, again there was no answer, but she felt a cold slap on her ass and sure enough there was a red handprint. "Ok, ok thanks for the assistance," chuckled Blue "maybe you'll show yourselves to BrandyBee later?" It may be worth explaining at this point that BrandyBee, a small but fiery redhead, Brandy or BB for short, seemed to organise most of the fun and games on the forum and particularly at the Bar & Grill. Brandy had been planning some kind of special torment for Bear, the object of her lust, to pay him back for a forfeit he had done on her at the last party. Blue felt a kind of a warm smiley feeling as the mist and smell of jasmine cleared and she finished her make-up. "I really must tell Brandy about this," She thought... but after that mojito!"

Dressed as a Zombie nurse, with her red hair hanging in frizzy curls just down over her shoulders and her outfit positively dripping with blood, Bluedenim perches on a bar stool sipping her mojito and watching the bar fill up as the regulars all come to show off their outfits and party. Blue is impressed and thinking out loud to nobody in particular "It's filling up now, some of the costumes are fantastic, I really like Pafe's body paint and Satoire's silver outfit, I wish I had the courage to do that... Who am I kidding, I just wish I'd thought of it! All-For-You looks stunning...."

Blue turns back to the bar and looks at Old Joe who is also dressed as a Zombie, but he swathed in dirty bandages like a grubby Mummy.

"Well Joe, two zombies together and no date for tonight. You're working and I'm single, pass me another mojito!"

As the alcohol began to numb her loneliness, Blue began smiling at the silly songs. She didn't know the time warp, but she did stand up and do the monster mash, but then when they start playing Perfect Day, everyone joined in. Blue remembers the video and feels sad, she never realised Lou Reed was so old.

Then she smells jasmine and sees a cloud of what looks like fairy dust burst over Bear and cover him in rose petals and he is magically lifted away to the pool room and Brandybee, her eyes sparkling looks like the cat that got the cream and Blue's mouth drops open as she thinks to herself...... "How did she swing that? I wish I was so well in with the Grills, what I would like for me and ......."

Then she spies Mooncalf, dressed as a gipsy fortune-teller, coming past Pafe & Satoire. Mooncalf stops to talk with them and then grabs a bar-stool and a drink. At the end of the song, Blue wanders over. "Love the outfit Mooncalf, please will you look in your crystal ball and see what tonight has in store for me?" she smiles wistfully.

"Sure, Bluedenim, I'll see what your future is." Mooncalf giggled and peered into her crystal ball... it begins to fill with a smokey vapor... running her hands around the ball... gently caressing it... fondling it.

"Show me oh great and powerful ball. Show me what Bluedenim's future holds in store for her." She says in a sing-song rhythm.

"I see you Bluedenim, but I cannot tell if these images are for tonight or sometime in the future. I see you being whisked off your feet by a lusty sea captain. He is cradling you in his arms, your arms around his neck. You are both smiling."

"Next, I see you on a great three- masted sailing ship, as she plows her way through the water. There you are with the captain in his quarters... being ravaged by him, taken fully.

Another image, Bluedenim, you are being restrained and taken to the main deck of the ship. The captain has decided to share you with his lusty crew."

Mooncalf gasps... and she jumps back suddenly from her crystal ball. Her eyes wide... her heart racing. She turn to Pafe and Satoire and says, "I'll see you gals later, I'm going with Bluedenim, she's going to have lots of fun."

Bluedenim squeals in delight "Oh Wowzers!" She gives Mooncalf a big kiss and motions Old Joe to slide them a couple more drinks across. "Hey Mooncalf, do you see anyone on stage looking nautical?" I wonder if Doris & Stanley are doing requests tonite and how do you go about asking them?

Up on the stage, the drummer, our man James, finds time to gaze around the room and muse to himself "Pafe and Satoire are drawing a lot of attention tonight with their costumes, well lack of costumes." James thinks to himself. In fact all the women are looking fantastic tonight. Sexi, Karen, Marilyn, Brandy, and the rest of the ladies in the bar.

As their set is winding down, he sees Blue walking across the bar in her ghoulish nurse outfit. She sets her mojito on the bar as she pulls up a stool next to Mooncalf. He hasn't seen her since their last concert here. His mind drifts back to that night in the Ice House for just a moment.

As the song ends James looks back to the end of the bar and sees Mooncalf pull out a crystal ball from under her long purple robes. She looks at Blue, then back at the crystal ball as it begins to fill with smoke. She runs her hand over the crystal ball, touching it here and there, as if shaping the smoke inside into something more tangible.

James heads for the bar to get another drink half stumbling because he's still having trouble walking in those heels. While he's waiting for Old Joe, he feels another icy chill come over him. The smell of jasmine fills his senses and he feels a little odd for a moment.

He shakes his head a little and realizes his costume has been changed again.

"Oh thank goodness!" James picks up his beer as Old Joe gives me a nod of approval.

James is now dressed in knee-length black leather boots, a frilly shirt which is mostly hidden behind a thick buff waistcoat with trousers to match, round his throat is a small black cravat, over his shoulders a long heavy blue coat with gold epaulettes and around his waist a thick leather belt from which hangs an officers sword.

"Hey Joe, you think Doris & Stanley been watching Pirates of the Caribbean?" he laughs.

Bluedenim is still sat on her barstool with Mooncalf next to her giggling about prophecies and fortune-telling. Blue was about to finish her drink & go back to The Ice House with Covems and the dwarves, but then she smells jasmine and her vision goes blurry, when she rubs her eyes and clears her sight she sees a sea captain standing on the edge of the stage.. her heart skips.." I mean, I'm all for believing fairy stories ," she thinks to herself "but.". Then she sees more clearly and it's James...

Blue swoons and falls off her barstool. When she wakes James has picked her up and is carrying her off in his arms. "Oh Doris, you naughty wonderful ghost" she mumbles and then looking into James' eyes she swoons again.

James sees a young woman in a pirate costume fall off her bar stool, so he goes to help her up. He looks at the beautiful pirate wench in his arms and realizes its Blue. She looks up at him and swoons. James looks upward "Thank you Doris" He whispers.

James gently sets Blue down as she gains her senses. "You look incredible, Blue", still holding her, his arms now wrapped around her waist.

Gazing down to take in her swelling breast, James notices the key to the guest dungeon on a chain around her neck. He touches it were it hangs in her cleavage, "Glad you hung onto this".

Then Blue wakes and... she feels her outfit has changed and oh my, she has become a pirate and what a pirate. Her hair is now much longer, thicker and straight, but ragged and unkempt and topped by a stiff black tricorn hat with a skull and crossbones embroidered in gold filigree high on the front. Around her waist is a cream satin corset with gold trimmings and edgings that falls into a mid-calf dress slit at the side all the way up to her hip revealing her thighs and the tops of her black silk stockings. On her arms she is wearing full-length black silk gloves and in her left hand carries a long heavy cutlass.

Blue tries to grasp what has happened and remembers the second half of the prophecy... a pirate captured by a naval officer. "restrained" Moonie said.. Blue looks up into James' eyes and they look cold & cruel and she swoons yet again.

Just then Stone taps James on the shoulder. She reminds him that they are doing live band karaoke. He kisses Blue "I'll be back for you. Start a tab on me if you want anything". He joins the rest of the band on stage while Stone & Jayc and the rest of the gang perform their song. He laughs as the girls whack at Jayc with their witches brooms.

Blue comes round and realizes that she's still on her bar stool with her head on the bar. Old Joe takes her hand and lifts her chin "You ok there youngster? You were in a world of your own kid, if it weren't for the fact that I've been serving you, I'd have said you were out of it!"

Blue looks a little bewildered, but the she remembers. "Jasmine..jasmine, Joe. Can you smell the jasmine?" Joe chuckles "Looks like Stanley & Doris are feeling playful tonite, Blue." I've never seen them this active before!"

Feeling peculiar, Blue looks down at herself...." I'm still a pirate, so that bit was real....... Nice outfit, but no panties? I better be careful how I swish this dress around!"

The set finished, James heads back to the bar and Blue. He walks up behind her, gripping her shoulders tight.

Blue starts and turns her head. It's James..and he's still dressed as a Naval Captain.. OMG is it Halloween or Christmas? He leans in and whispers in Blue's ear.."You know what happens to pirates in these parts don't you? We tie them to the mast & flog them!"

Her heart pounds and she feel her nipples harden. "Is it my pirate chest you're after, or my booty, Commodore?" She sneers!

Blue stays in character and try to draw her cutlass, but invisible hands pull hers behind her back and tie them and James has picked her up from her stool and is carrying her off. He leans his head down and picks up the key from between her heaving beasts with his teeth. "This is going to come in really handy now, Pirate Queen!" he laughs through his clenched jaw and enveloped in the mysterious mist that has reappeared along with the overwhelming smell of jasmine, his eyes have again gone hard and cruel.

In a haze they drift through the pool room past Brandybee bent backwards over the pool table pulling Mercer against her as if she means to squeeze the very life out of him, past Bear sat, no tied to, a Roman throne and staring at the couple on the pool table with burning eyes and an undisguised expression of pure wanton lust and frustration on his face.

The secret door behind the pool cues swings open and they are alone in the narrow passage.

Blue feels James' arms, strong and muscular, carrying her as if she weighed nothing, his long strides ringing off the cold stone floor and suddenly we are outside the familiar door.

James lowers Blue gently to the floor, but grasping a handful of her long red hair behind her head, forces her to her knees, her mouth level with the bulging crotch of his naval uniform. He holds her there while he unlocks the door with his other hand and pushes it back, it's hinges groaning in sympathy with Blue as she tries to bite through his breeches.

James' britches were growing tighter with desire as he took in the sight of the Pirate Queen kneeling before him. Her long red hair falling in waves around her shoulders, her breasts heavy on her chest, the curve of her waist accenting her hips. He leaned forward letting his hand brush lightly across her copper locks

The heavy door had swung open and Blue felt butterflies in her tummy. James leant forward releasing her hair and caressing it over her shoulders, but his voice was mean and masterful.

"You will do everything I order you to wench!" Blue nodded obediently and he wrapped her hair round his hand again and pulling her to her feet, propelled her through and into the dungeon, slamming the heavy door shut behind them. Then the mist came again and the dungeon looked like the commodore's cabin on an 18th century man of war.

"These are my quarters Pirate Queen, I am Master & Commander here, do you understand?"

Blue the pirate glared at him defiantly her teeth clenched behind her tight lips and with his muscular seaman's arms and huge hands he slaps her ass making it sting, she says nothing and he spanks her again 3 more times making her eyes water and Blue bites her lip to stop herself from crying out. She sees him lift his hand again and drops her gaze. "Yes Commodore"

"Aye then, now get on your knees!"

Blue the pirate kneels in front of him her hands still bound behind her back in classic submissive pose and he takes out a knife. She thinks for a moment he will release her, but instead he cuts all her clothes and tears them off leaving her kneeling naked on the deck, her hair now hanging in front of her face covering her breasts and reaching the floor over her knees. He stands in front of her and through her copper curtain she finds her eyes level with his groin and his huge erection pushing towards her commandingly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Halloween & Pirates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds