• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

12

Foreword: This story is based on a true event. However, I have changed the names and setting to protect peoples' identities, and have embellished it here and there for the sake of the story.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

It was a dark and stormy night. It was also one of the best nights of my life.

I started dating Meryl a few weeks ago. Meryl wasn't model material, but neither was I a jock. She was cute, with short straight black hair, big brown eyes, and a pretty face. I was a tall, skinny, awkward geek who was lucky to get such a cute girl to go for me.

She and I were in the same Freshman English class and when we discovered that we lived in the same dorm, well, it was natural that we always walked to class and back together. It wasn't long before I asked her out.

We both went to our rooms after class. My roommate was already there, getting ready to go out. I went down the hall to the unit bathroom to shower, returned to my room to change, grabbed my coat, then went down to her room. From there, we went to grab dinner at the puketeria. That's when it started to rain.

Although I had a car -- a van actually -- I usually took the off-campus bus downtown because I don't like to drink and drive. (Shhh! Don't tell my friends that I'm such a chicken shit.)

But with the rain and all, Meryl insisted that I drive. So after dinner, we trudged out to the student parking lot. We would have stayed drier had we just cut through the other dorms and academic buildings to the student center and waited for the bus and then got off the bus right at the corner and walked into the bar. But, well, try to disagree with a woman using logic and reason when she knows she's right about something, and see where it gets you -- right guys? We've all been there.

So we got to my van -- it was a nice one too. I had customized the back with carpeting, paneling, curtains, flip chairs, lava lamps, black lights, beanbags, pillows, and a small color TV and Nintendo video game (yes, we're going back a few years), and a small refrigerator. The fridge was even stocked with a case of Guinness that I hadn't touched since the beginning of the semester.

We got in and we were drenched and freezing. So I cranked the heat to max. I popped Alan Parsons Project into the eight-track as we left the campus and headed down Main Street to the Rathskellar.

We were warm and dry by the time we got downtown. We parked in the packed muddy lot behind the bar and walked through the pouring rain once again. By the time we got inside, we were drenched again. The bar was a large rustic building with booths all along the perimeter of the first floor, except for one wall where the long bar was placed. The middle of the room was a large open space for dancing, and was open to the second floor where booths lined the balcony. We walked up to the bar and I asked her, "What're you drinking, sweetheart?"

She answered, "I'll just have a Bud."

So I pulled out a couple of bucks from my pocket and waved them at Jerry, the bartender.

The bar was crowded and it took Jerry a few minutes to work his way down to our end of the bar.

"What're you having tonight?" he asked.

"A Bud for my girl, and a Coke for me."

"You're staying dry tonight?" he asked.

I would have loved to get wasted tonight, but like I said, I was too much a wuss to drink and drive. I answered, "Yeah, I drove instead of taking the bus. You know, 'cause of the pouring rain."

"Smart thinking, dude!" he said as he handed us our drinks.

Being a college bar, it filled up fast early on Friday and Saturday nights. Downstairs was packed already, so we wove our way through the crowd and up the spiral stairs to the second floor balcony where it wasn't so crowded yet and we could get a booth overlooking the dance floor.

We took seats in the booth and piled our coats one seat. We were facing each other across the table, and took each other's hands. The only problem with being upstairs was that there were about four or six huge Klipsch speakers handing from the ceiling cranking Van Halen, Motley Crue, Supertramp, Electric Light Orchestra, The Cars, Dire Straits, Lake, Journey, Foreigner, and other groups that nobody remembers any more. Since we couldn't talk, we just sat there holding hands and smiling at each other, and occasionally taking a sip of our drinks.

After we finished our drinks, the DJ started to play a slow song by Journey, so I yelled, "Want to dance?"

She smiled, and slid out of the booth pulling me by the hand behind her.

We made our way back downstairs and found a square inches of dance floor to squeeze into. It felt so good when Meryl put her arms around my neck and pressed her body tightly against mine as we swayed -- I wouldn't really call it dancing -- to the music.

The DJ played two more slow songs after that and I wondered if Meryl could feel my hard-on throbbing between where our crotches were squeezing it between them.

The rapture ended when Supertramp started wailing Bloody Well Right, and so we made our back to the bar. Even though there were now four guys working the bar, we had to wait nearly 15 minutes to get served. Meryl got another beer, and I got another Coke.

We slowly made our way back upstairs, but all the booths were taken and it was standing room only wherever we went. At least we found an empty spot at the railing and we hung out there watching the people below as I put my arm around Meryl. When she put her arm around me too, it felt so good to know that I was a wanted man.

That's when I heard, "Hey, duuuude!" from behind us.

We turned to see our friends, Al and Paula. After high-fives all around (jeez, do I even remember how to do a high-five?), the four of us talked -- shouted actually -- about our Psych 101 papers due next week, and how nobody understands Professor Vishnu with his accent, and how it sucks that the government wants to raise the drinking age to 21.

They then headed off to the bar, and Meryl and I went back to watching the action below us. That's when I caught Meryl looking at me, staring actually. So I stared back. Her head imperceptible moved closer to mine, and so I moved a little closer too.

I wondered. Did she really want to make out? Here in the middle of this crowd?

Our faces moved closer, molecule by molecule, until our lips touched. Suddenly, the crowd and the noise disappeared. I almost squeaked when I felt her press her tongue between my lips into my mouth. Of course, I reciprocated, and our tongues were quickly dancing together exploring each other's mouths.

When we came down from orbit, I had no idea how much time had passed. I just grinned at her with a silly smile, then I leaned closer and shouted in her ear at the top of my lungs, "I love you, Meryl!"

We both looked around to see if the people pressed up against us heard, but they didn't seem to, then she leaned over to me and screamed in my ear, "I love you too!"

Wow! That was the first time a girl ever told me that she loved me. Not knowing what to say next, I shouted back, "I feel wonderful! Want another drink to celebrate?"

But I was suddenly hurt and disappointed when she shouted, "No thanks! Let's go! Too noisy! Too crowded!"

I couldn't help agreeing with her, so I figured it was time to call it a night too.

We stopped at the booth we first sat at and rooted through the huge pile of coats that had accumulated on that one bench. Wwe got ours and headed back downstairs, but we had to stop in the restrooms before we left (oh man, restrooms in bars are filthy and they stink), then we headed back to the van. When we got outside, it was hard to believe that the rain could have got any harder or colder then when he came in, but it was. Once again, we were drenched and freezing when we got back to my van. I wondered if we were going to make out again when we got back into my van; but being soaked and frozen, I honestly wasn't in the mood (and if a guy isn't in the mood, I can't imagine how not-in-the-mood a woman must be).

So I popped The Knack in the eight-track and we drove back to campus where I parked in the student lot as far away from civilization I had been parked when we left. At least we were warm and dry once again, though that was about to change -- again.

I was about to open the door, but Meryl put her hand on my arm and said, "Can we wait until the rain lets up?"

"Sure," I answered.

The rain sounded like a freight train pounding the roof of the van, and I could even feel the van swaying from time to rime from the howling wind. So I started the small auxiliary engine that kept the battery charged and ran the heat and accessories when the regular engine isn't running. Then I climbed out of the driver's seat to the back of the van, dropped my coat on the floor, as did Meryl, and headed for the fridge in the back.

I opened the fridge and asked, "Want a beer?"

"Sure," she answered.

I grabbed two bottles of Guinness and scrunched into one of the beanbags. I shouldn't have been surprised when Meryl immediately sat in my lap leaning her shoulder against my chest as she took her beer.

The Knack started singing Good Girls Don't. and I mentioned, "Someone told me they curse in this song."

"Naw," Meryl answered, "they just sing about how she sits on his face."

"Oh? Sounds like fun!" I blurted out, then immediately regretted saying that to Meryl.

Meryl just giggled and I could feel my face turning red as a beet, so I gulped a big chug of beer.

Meryl took a swig of hers then she looked me squarely in the eyes again, I knew exactly what she wanted. I leaned forward again, and we were in a lip-lock once again.

But I could hardly believe what she did next. She grabbed one of my hands and planted it firmly on one of her boobs. Oh man, I could feel her nipple trying to poke though her bra and blouse -- just like my cock was trying to bust out of my pants.

"You like my tits?" she asked. I couldn't believe she asked that; hell, I couldn't believe she was letting me feel her tits after dating for just a few weeks. Her tits weren't huge; they were rather tiny actually. But they fit her cute little body perfectly. Huge melons on Meryl would have looked wrong, somehow.

"Yeah! They feel so soft!" I was surprised that it felt so soft and squishy; I had expected it to be hard like a muscle (hey, c'mon, I was a virgin geek at the time).

I think I got over being shocked when she next asked, "You want to see 'em?"

"Yeah!" Of course I wanted to see them!

While still in my lap, she leaned back and lifted her leg up over my head so as to face me with her legs wrapped around my waist. She the pulled her blouse up over her head and tossed it on the floor. Then she reached behind her and slowly pulled her bra off. Her two tiny tits were staring right at me with her nipples pointing straight out like to tiny cocks with little hard ons.

I lifted my hands up to almost touch them, when she said, "Go ahead!"

I put my hands to them and brushed my fingers over them. I soon had her nipples in my fingers and began gently squeezing them.

She smiled at me and said, "Oh, that feels so good, mmmmmm."

After a few minutes, she asked, "You can do better, can't you?"

I stammered, "I, uhm." I thought I was doing it good and I didn't know how to do it any better. But after that briefest of moments, she leaned back and pulled my head forward pressing my mouth to her swollen nipple.

She threw her head back and immediately began moaning, "Oh yes! Do that! Keep doing that!"

I kept doing that.

After countless minutes, without saying a word, she pulled back, turned her torso a little, and pressed the other nipple to my mouth.

After a symphony of cries and moans, she fell backward with her ass still in my lap and her legs still wrapped around my waist. She was lifting her hips up with her legs and the sight of her jean-covered crotch rising and setting in front of my chest was almost more than I could take.

She interrupted my shock when she blurted, "What are you waiting for?"

Did she really want me to touch her pussy outside her jeans? I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't sure. I cautiously reached out and slid my finger along the seam in her jeans that ran from her zipper to her ass. Then back up again.

"C'mon, you can use a little more force. I won't break!"

Using two fingers, I slid them up and down her pant seam, pressing down with more force where I thought her pussy was. The van rocking in the storm jiggled my hand gently from side to side as I slid it up and down.

She was moaning once again, "Oh yes! Oh God! Oh yes!"

I also was harder than I ever remember being. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and I was afraid I was going to cum in my pants. I wouldn't have minded coming in my pants just then, but if she was going to let me go all the way before the night was over, I wanted to save it for her.

Fortunately, just then she asked, panting, "Hey! You want to see it?"

"Oh yeah! Yes!" I answered back.

"Then pull my jeans down!"

I unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled the zipper down. Then I grabbed them and pulled them toward me. Fortunately, I also grabbed her panties and I grabbed her jeans. A moment later I had pulled her jeans and panties down to my waist since her legs were still wrapped around my hips, and I was staring into a live girl's hairy cunt for the first time in my life. I was frozen in panic at the sight.

She saved me by crawling backwards off me a little, then pulled her shoes off, and then pulled jeans and panties all the way off. Then she sat up and smiled at me as if she was waiting for me to make the next move.

I stammered out, "You want to see mine now?"

"Uh, huh!" she answered with a grin.

With that, I pulled my shirt up over my head, and then kicked my shoes off. Then I pulled my jeans down. Though she was sitting there completely naked, I was terrified to remove my Jockeys in front of her. Still I swallowed and pulled them down as my cock bounced up to attention as the elastic waist strip flipped past it.

"Wow!" is all she said. I didn't know if my cock deserved a "wow," but it sure made me feel better about showing it to her.

Still, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe I was with Meryl and she was letting me see her naked. I didn't want to sound like a geek and say so, but I knew that she must have really trusted me to get naked with me. I swore to myself that I would return that trust by trusting her as much.

She seemed to get impatient with my hesitation. She crawled next to me and grabbed my hand again. This time, she placed it onto her crotch, pressing my fingers between her pussy lips. It sure felt wet in there!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned yet again.

I continued rubbing her pussy with my fingers.

"Oh wait!" She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just a second." She reached for her clothes and started pulling her pants on.

Oh-my-God-did-I-do-something-wrong?

"What's wrong, Meryl?" I asked trying to hide the panic in my voice.

"Nothing wrong, lover! I just have to take a piss. I'll be right back! Honest!" and winked at me.

"Didn't you piss before we left the bar?"

"The women's room was so filthy; I couldn't. Don't worry. I'll be right back!"

Actually, I had to piss again too. I said, "Wait, Meryl. Don't go out in the storm to pee. I have just the thing!"

I picked up an empty bottle and said, "Here, use this!"

"What?" she asked. "An empty beer bottle? How?"

I've pissed in jars and bottles lots of times when a toilet wasn't handy, when camping and such. I held the bottle to my dick and grunted. The piss wouldn't flow. I've pissed in front of other guys before, but I realized that it might be difficult to pee in front of a girl. Once again, I closed my eyes and let myself relax. Finally, I felt the pee flowing down my dick and into the bottle and made a tinkling noise. I opened my eyes to see that Meryl seemed fascinated by me pissing into a bottle. I filled the bottle halfway before I emptied myself. I opened the side door part way, letting a cold blast of air and water in, and emptied the piss onto the ground.

I closed the door and handed her the bottle. "See? Just pee into the bottle."

"I can't pee into a bottle, dummy!"

"Why not? Sure you can!"

"Uhm, I'm not made the same way as you. I can't!"

The last thing I wanted right now was for Meryl to get dressed. The second-to-last thing I wanted was for Meryl to go outside into the freezing wind and rain. Without thinking, I dropped on to my back and blurted out, "Use me, Meryl!"

"What?" she asked.

"You can pee in my mouth! And I'll pee in the bottle for both of us."

"That! That's! That's disgusting!" she screamed.

Oh shit! I thought. I ruined it now! Fuck!

Then she smiled and said, "Thanks for the offer, but I'll be fine."

She pulled her jeans and blouse on and then her shoes. She opened the door to the van, letting another blast of freezing rain and wind, and stepped outside. When closed the door behind her, I noticed that she left her bra, panties, and socks on the floor. I suppose that was a good sign. A moment later, the door slid open again, and Meryl climbed back in. In the moment that she was outside, her coat was covered with ice and hair had become a solid mass of ice. She was visibly shaking.

"That was the fastest anyone has ever peed!" I said, then "Are you okay, Meryl?"

"I... I..." she stammered.

I hugged her, rubbing the ice from her hair.

"I couldn't pee. It's fucking freezing out there!" she said as her teeth chattered.

That's one of the few times I'd ever heard Meryl curse.

She looked down at the floor and hesitated a moment before continuing, "I'll take you up on your offer if, uhm, if it's still good."

I almost asked, "What offer?" before I stopped myself, and said, "Yeah, sure."

Once again, she removed her clothes while I lay back down and put my head on a pillow.

Then she knelt down next to me and swung a leg over me, straddling my chest. My cock had gone soft the past few minutes, but it had become hard again, and my heart was pounding.

She crawled up me on her knees until her cunt was directly over my face. Man, it was so hairy! And, well, it was so close to my nose that I could smell it -- and it didn't smell very nice.

Guys always talk about "going down at the 'Y'," and they say it's an acquired taste.

Still I couldn't believe a woman's naked cunt was inches away from my face and she was about to sit on my face with it. Then I nearly jumped out of my skin when she suddenly asked, "You sure you don't mind doing this for me?"

"I don't mind, Meryl. Really!"

Then that's what she did. She lowered herself onto my face, pressing her cunt against my mouth as I opened my mouth wide. Her hairy muff was tickling my nostrils and I slowly looked up her body past her muff, past her bellybutton, between her titties sticking out of her chest, at the bottom of her chin. She looked down at me and we locked eyes for a moment before she looked away and closed her legs, plunging me in darkness.

I could hear her heart pounding over mine. I could even feel her heart pounding over mine. I was both excited and terrified at what it would be like. Would it have any taste? Would it taste like water, or would it taste like I was drinking pure filth? Would I be able to drink it as fast as she pissed it out, or would she fill my mouth until it sprayed out between my lips and her cunt making a mess?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds