• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Susie is Punished by Her Boss

Susie is Punished by Her Boss

Susie stood in the bath. Her palms touched the cool wet tiles in front of her as she stood there. Waiting, just for a moment, her red bottom, warm, dripping with sparkling white bubbles, rocking gently as she prepared to lift a foot and leave the bath. Thoughts of his words, swimming through her mind as she stared down at the steaming water.

"When I get home, I expect to find you bathed, in your pyjamas, your bottom powdered and waiting for me in the bedroom."

His words sent a shiver down her spine. Fearing a new warmth in her behind, a warmth that would leave her unable to sit and too giddy to stand. Oh, how she craved her punishment.

Picking the softest white towel, she dried herself, tenderly, completely. Slipping between her thighs, the towel brushing her most intimate areas, her soft, full lips and her small, tender nipples, her drying became an arousing pleasure. She sensed the first drops of wetness trickling down to her sex as she imagined her fate and enjoyed the towels arousal.

The knock at the door made her jump. She had barely finished smoothing her pjs over her pert bottom as the sound echoed through the hall below.

Had he left his keys at home? She had been told to wait in the bedroom.

Fear increased in her as she descended the stair case. Brushing past the washing on the stairs, the washing that Susie never seemed to get round to putting away, she made her way to the door.

Peering through the glass, Susie discerned a familiar profile, but it wasn't her husband!

Opening the door, hiding her body behind the frame, Susie was greeted by her Manager, Stephen Smith.

"Hello Susie," he barked. "Your husband has asked me to pay you a visit. He has asked me to deal with your poor performance at work in a more traditional manner."

Susie winced. Stephen was her husbands best friend. Mark had got her the job at the solicitors, old friends helping one another. She had enjoyed the job but her lazy ways sometimes left Mark with room for criticism.

"Stephen, what? How dare you! He can't have put you up to this!"

Lifting a mobile phone, the screen thrust towards her, he looked into her eyes.

"Be in no doubt, an agreement has been brokered. If you want your job, you will yield to my hand young lady."

Pushing the door open further, Stephen stepped across the threshold.

"Up to your room young lady," he ordered, his voice sharp, confident.

Susies jaw dropped. Her eyes were wide in disbelief.

"This can't be right. Mark would never let another man touch me"! Her voice faltering, her nerves fraying and tears beginning to well. "Please no!"

"No more of this Susie, if you want your job, you are having your arse thrashed. Upstairs, Nowww...!"

Turning on her bare feet, Susie scampered up the stairs, followed steadily, purposefully by Stephen.

Stephen followed her into her bedroom.

"Right Susie, I want you in that corner," a finger pointing towards the magnolia walls of her warm bedroom.

Frightened, Susie sped to the corner.

"Hands on your head, now!" he shouted.

Feeling completely stupid, humiliated, close to tears, Susie stood as she was bid, her hands shaking nervously across the crown of her long, blonde hair. Sensing his approach, involuntarily, her bottom cheeks began to clench, her arms tensed, she crushed her hands down hard on to her head, trying to calm the tremor. Deep within the pit of her stomach, knots began to twist. Beads of sparkling perspiration began to form on the china white skin of her forehead.

"Susie, I intend to spank you. When I'm good and ready and I'm comfortably seated on the end of you bed, I will ask you to position yourself over my lap," his whisper in her ear was hot, yet the chill within her made her body tremor.

Without warning, her pj bottoms were yanked, unceremoniously, down over her rump. Falling to the floor, to her ankles, the soft white and pink bottoms landed at her feet. Sniffling now, her chin dropped and her heart raced as her embarrassment overcame her.

"Right Susie, over my lap now," he barked.

Susie turned on her heels, shuffling, awkwardly, fettered by her pj bottoms.

Struggling, his hand now on her wrist, pulling her, she squirmed across his lap, desperately trying to find her position.

She was still. She felt his body shift and then, without warning, his heavy hand landed on her plump right cheek. She felt her cheek wobble as her flesh sank under the weight of the blow.

"Ouchhhhhhh," she gasped, her lips pursing, breath escaping through her lips.

Again.

"Ouch, shit," she screeched.

Harder.

"Noooo, pleassseee," she cried.

Unwavering, his onslaught continued. Not a word of comfort, not a soothing hand, just spank after spank.

Her face, contorted, her eyes squeezed so tightly shut, her nails biting into her palms as she clenched her fingers, her skin began to bead with perspiration. How long could this last?

Her backside was so hot. She could hardly bare to imagine how red she was, how bruised she might be. Under his hand, her ordeal was unbearable.

Her head span, her tears began to flow. Her body collapsed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Susie is Punished by Her Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds