• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 05

Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 05

12

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

She loves him. Tiffany really loves him and he loves her too.

When Tiffany removed her bathrobe he couldn't believe his eyes. As if he was backstage with her in her dressing room or watching her from the audience while she was on stage as a stripper about to mount the pole, she was naked. Tiffany was naked. In that moment, he forgot about Bill, about Linda, and even his name. The only name he knew was Tiffany and Tiffany was naked.

'Fuck me. This is unbelievable,' he said to himself. 'I don't believe this is happening to me. First the wind serendipitously exposes her pussy, her tits, and her ass to me and now she willingly and deliberately exposes her naked body to me by removing her robe. Stuff like this never happens to someone like me. Something like this only happens to me in my dreams and sexual fantasies,' he said to himself while pinching himself to see if he was awake.

Tiffany, his beautiful, black, shapely, friend, the hot, young, sexy wife of his best friend, just removed her bathrobe. Stunned and staring at every naked part of her, he couldn't believe she removed her robe. He couldn't believe she was naked. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe she was standing before him without her clothes. As if he was watching her remove her robe in slow motion, his life at that instant slowed to a crawl.

Nearly as equal to him as her standing there naked, she looked at him as if he was someone important in her life instead of just her horny, next door neighbor. She looked at him as if she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She looked at him in the sexually aroused way that he was looking at her. She looked at him in the way he imagined she looks at her husband, whatever is his name, when about to have sex with him.

Replaying it over in his mind as if he was a film editor watching movie footage one slow moving frame at a time, he watched her reach for her bathrobe tie. As if she was opening an expensive Christmas package, as if she was untying the ribbon of a gift and inside the package was her naked body, he watched her untie her robe. As if she was a stripper on stage doing a slow striptease, he watched her slowly open her robe to reveal her naked body to him. This is a sexual fantasy that he'd have of her when sleeping but he never had one when fully awake.

First he saw her cleavage. Then he saw her flat tummy. Then, he saw her areolas, her nipples, and the entire shape of her beautiful, natural breasts. Finally, he saw her black, trimmed pussy. Lastly, he saw her shapely thighs as her robe slid from her beautiful shoulders to fall to her feet in the way he had already fallen head over heels for her. He couldn't wait to see her naked ass. He wondered if he asked her, if she'd turn around and bend at the waist and touch her toes in front of him. He wondered if he asked her, if she'd give him hot sex. He wondered if from this point on, if she'd clean her kitchen naked. Thinking about asking her to wear the pink, rubber gloves, he'll ask her about wearing them another time.

Seemingly in love with her the first time he saw her, it was right then and right there that he knew he was definitely in love with her. He was in love with Bill's wife. He was in love with Tiffany. No longer caring about Linda, Tiffany is the only woman he wanted in his life.

More than her being naked, she was the woman who he wanted. He loved her for who she is. She's smart, witty, and funny. Even more than that, she's playful, especially when it comes to sex. All the things he doesn't have with Linda but always wished he did, Tiffany is his dream woman, his fantasy woman, and the love of his life all rolled into one woman.

Of course her standing there naked would make him think he was in love with her but he knew he loved her. As if she was making a fashion statement and as if she was wearing an expensive ball gown, how many women look good without their clothes? No woman that he knew looked good naked. Tiffany didn't only look good naked, she looked spectacular without her clothes.

A dream come true and a sexual fantasy realized, something he'll be masturbating over for the rest of his miserable life, Bill's wife was naked. Naked, naked, naked, Tiffany was naked. In all the times he imagined her naked, he imagined her all wrong.

Way better in person than in his sexual fantasies of her, with her tone stomach flatter, her long thighs shapelier, and her breasts bigger, he wished Linda had a body like her body. If Linda remotely looked like Tiffany did naked, he'd be home with her now giving her hot sex instead of sitting next door sexually lusting over Tiffany's naked body. He'd be taking her dancing before having sex. If Linda remotely looked like Tiffany looked naked, never leaving her side and/or her bed, he'd never lust over another woman.

* * * * *

Then, as if he was dreaming, she walked to him naked. Then, as if he was dreaming, she sat on his lap, wrapped her arm around his neck, pressed her breasts against his chest, and gave him a long, wet, passionate kiss. If it wasn't enough that Tiffany was naked, now she was kissing him, French kissing him.

Thinking that the kiss was over when she broke off the kiss, she cradled his face in her soft hands and kissed him again. This time, she kissed him as if she loved him. She kissed him in the way he imagined kissing her. Tiffany kissed him. She really kissed him. Giving him a deep, wet kiss, she French kissed him. Stunned that she kissed him, she kissed him as if he was Bill.

She kissed him in the way that he always wanted to be kissed. She kissed him in the way that he always imagined being kissed when watching a romantic scene in a movie. She kissed him in the way that he wished Linda would kiss him. She kissed him in the way he always wanted to kiss her. Oh, my God, what a kiss, such an incredible, magical kiss. Never has anyone kissed him like that before.

Now, finally, he knows what it's like to be kissed, really kissed. Now after being kissed in that way, he could die happy, only not yet. Before he dies he needs to know what it feels like to have his cock in her hand. Before he dies, he needs to experience her sucking him and really blowing him. Before he dies he wants to know what it's like to be inside of her. Before he dies, he needs to cum in her pussy before cumming in her mouth.

He couldn't believe his friend's hot wife was kissing him, French kissing him. He couldn't believe his friend's hot wife was sitting on his lap naked. He couldn't believe he was sitting in his friend's chair with his friend's naked wife sitting on his lap while she kissed him, French kissed him.

Shocking the shit out of him, with him totally stunned, he was a mere pawn in her game of sexual seduction. Then, as if she could read his mind, she moved his hand to her big breast. Her big nipple impaled the palm of his hand and he couldn't wait to finger it, turn it, and twist it to her sexual delight. With her still kissing him as if he was a soldier going away to war or a sailor having just arrived home from sea, he felt and fondled her big tits in his horny hand while fingering her erect nipples.

My God, totally different than from Linda's flabby tits, Tiffany's breasts were so big and so firm. Sitting up proud, her breasts were so round and shapely. She was as beautiful as Vanessa Williams or Naomi Campbell. She had all natural breasts like Pam Grier's big tits when she was in her prime. She had breasts as full as Beyoncé's, Tyra Banks', and Halle Berry's big tits. Definitely a C cup, she may even be a D cup. Accustomed to feeling Linda's soft and saggy, B cup breasts, Tiffany had real tits, breasts that every man fantasizes about when masturbating themselves. It was so hot to finally feel real tits and even hotter to feel Tiffany's big breasts.

* * * * *

Then, as if what she did by stripping herself naked, sitting on his lap, and kissing him wasn't enough to stun him, what she said next was more powerful than all that she did put together.

"I've been so horny lately Walter," she said breaking their kiss to speak while looking in his eyes. "I've been lusting over you since the first time I met you. I'm so very horny for you," she said kissing again and again.

'What? Tiffany's been lusting over me since the first day she met me? She's so very horny for me? Are you kidding me? Someone pinch me because I'm dreaming.'

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what she was saying. He couldn't believe that someone like her was lusting over someone like him. As if he was dreaming, with no one else there to pinch him, he had to pinch himself to make sure he was awake.

"I didn't know you had such strong feelings for me, Tiffany," he said playing it cool when he just wanted to carry her into the bedroom and make love to her on Bill's big bed.

Only, unable to play it cool with what she was about to say, he was ready to pack his bags and run away with her to whatever foreign country she desired, Ecuador, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, or even Texas. He imagined her confessing her love for him in the way he's always wanted to confess his love for her.

'I need you. I want you. I must have you,' he imagined her saying in answer to his question in asking her if she really loved him. 'I'm so very lonely without you,' he imagined her telling him. 'I'm sexually unsatisfied without you sharing my bed,' he imagined her confessing. 'I'm nothing but a sexually frustrated woman without your love,' he imagined her saying what he longed to hear. 'I love you,' he imagined her finally telling him. 'I love you Walter.'

Then, instead of hearing his voice in his head telling him that she loved him, instead of imagining her saying that she love him, he couldn't believe what she said next.

"I'm in love with you Walter," she said. "I love you."

'She loves me? He must be dreaming. Definitely, he's dreaming. Why in the world would someone who looks like her love someone who looks like him, a middle aged man who looks like someone's father? Why would this beautiful, black woman fall in love with this angry, white man? Then, again Angelina Jolie fell in love with Billy Bob Thornton and Hollywood is loaded with young, beautiful women falling for older men. Only, all of those men have three things he doesn't have, power, influence, and money. Moreover, he doesn't even have a big cock.

"I love you too Tiffany," he said meaning it while believing it.

She looked at him happy that he told her that he loved her.

"I love you Walter," she said again. "I really, really love you," she said throwing her arms around his neck and kissing and kissing him.

Lost in her kisses, he couldn't believe this was happening to him. It would have been enough seeing her pussy, her breasts, and her ass with the complicit help of the wind. It would have been enough watching her remove her robe to expose her naked body to him. It would have been enough for her to kiss him, French kiss him, while allowing him to touch and feel her where no man but her husband should be allowed to touch and feel his wife. Only, the icing on the cake was her confessing that she loves him, she really loves him. It was one thing for him to love her, who wouldn't? Only, he couldn't believe she loves him too.

"Oh, my God, Tiffany. I've never been kissed like that before. You're so beautiful. I just love your big tits," he said feeling her big tits while fingering her nipples. "I've never loved anyone in the way that I love you."

All while trying to remain calm and all while trying to play it cool, he felt her big breasts and fondled her big breasts before leaning forward to suck her erect, hard nipples. He sucked her nipples as if sucking on hard candy. Even though he was, he didn't want her to think that he was pathetically grateful. Even though he was, he didn't want her to think that he was easy. Even though he was, he didn't want her to think that he was just about to die of a heart attack with her sitting on her lap naked and kissing him, really kissing him, French kissing him.

Instead, he wanted her to think that he was a man of the world, a cosmopolitan man, a cultured, and well-mannered man. Seeing himself as if he was Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole, or Sidney Poitier, a true gentleman in every sense of the word, he wanted her to think that young, beautiful women falling in love with him happened to him all the time. He wanted her to think that it was common for a beautiful broad to fall in love with him. He wanted her to think that, indeed, he was special and worthy of not only her sexual lust but also her love. Only, blowing his cover from a Don Juan to a typical Joe with her shocking the shit out of him again, she said something that he only imagined her saying in his sexual fantasies of her.

"If you don't mind Walter," she said.

She looked at him with lust while he looked at her with disbelief.

"Sorry," he said. "Am I hurting you? Am I holding you too tight?"

He moved in his position while she squirmed in his lap.

"No, that's not it. I, um, just wanted to ask you a question?"

With her sitting on his lap naked, she could ask him anything at all. She surely didn't have to ask his permission if she could ask him a question. Fire away. There's nothing that she could possibly ask him that would offend him.

"Of course you may ask me a question. Ask me any question you'd like and I'll answer you as honestly as I can," he said beaming that Tiffany was in love with him and that he was in love with her.

He looked at her and smiled while reluctantly letting go of her breast to hold her hand. A 30-year-old woman with a 48-year-old man, what is he thinking? With her young enough to be his daughter and him old enough to be her father, he now understood while so many wealthy men took a much younger woman as a mistress.

For the time that she sat on his lap naked, he felt so special. For the time she sat on his lap naked, he felt so young and so virile. She made him feel important and needed again, something he hasn't felt in a very long time.

Yet with perversity overruling his better judgment, wishing she was wearing a Parochial school outfit, he suddenly had this urge to put her over her knee and spank her. Linda enjoyed it when he slapped her naked ass. Only, something else his wife, Linda, enjoyed while being tied to their bed and blindfolded, she enjoyed having three of his friends having their wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Not knowing if she'd love that or hate that, he didn't want to prematurely rock his little love boat with acts of bondage and discipline, not yet anyway. He didn't want her to know the pervert that he really was with him spying on her and masturbating over her. God forbid she discovers that he likes wearing women's clothes. A real deal breaker, he could just see her being so broken that he was so damaged.

"Just as it took me the courage from three shots of vodka to remove my robe, I'm a little embarrassed to ask this next question. I don't want you to think me a wicked whore or a salacious slut," she said suddenly acting so shyly demure when in fact she was sitting on his lap naked.

He looked at her while wondering what it was she was embarrassed to ask.

"Please Tiffany. Ask me anything. I'd never think of you as a wicked whore or a salacious slut. With you sitting on my lap naked, surely we no longer have any secrets between us," he said. "With you sitting on my lap naked, you may ask me anything."

She inhaled a big breath of air and Walter's eyes bulged out of his head watching her breasts growing even bigger with the expansion of air in her chest. Relaxed now, she exhaled her breath and looked him in the eyes.

"If you don't mind," she said while pausing before speaking. What seemingly seems like minutes was only a few seconds before she ask him her question. "May I suck your cock?"

May I suck your cock? As if he had just imagined her saying that or as if he was hearing things, for him to believe what she asked was true, he needed her to repeat her question.

"Sorry," he said. "I don't think I heard you correctly. It sounded as if you asked if you could suck my cock," he said with a nervous albeit sexually excited laugh. "I apologize for thinking you said that but with me having a one track mind, it's just my wishful thinking getting in the way of your question. Would you mind repeating your question?"

She smiled her patience.

"You did hear me correctly. I said, if you wouldn't mind, may I suck your cock?" She gave him a sexy smile.

If he wouldn't mind? Why would he mind Tiffany sucking his cock? Is this a trick question? It isn't as if he'd be inconvenienced in any way to have his cock buried in her beautiful mouth. It isn't as if she'd be interrupting him brokering world peace, saving children from a burning building, or watching the Super Bowl football game during the fourth quarter of a tied game. She merely wants to suck his cock.

Look at her sitting there naked as if she's sitting on Santa's lap. How could he disappoint her by saying no to her question? As far as he was concerned, she could suck his cock any time. She didn't even have to ask him if she could suck his cock. Only with him ready to break the seventh and tenth commandments, in preparation for his Act of Contrition, he already started saying his Hail Mary's not only for his forgiveness for what he was about to do but also for his thanks in being able to do it.

"Of course you may suck my cock. I'd love for you to suck my cock Tiffany," he said really not believing that she would suck his cock and that this wasn't really happening to him.

She looked at him in the way that he imagined Sofia Vergara looking at him every time he saw her doing a Pepsi commercial. Then, she said more magical, sexual words that made his cock as hard as if she was stroking him and sucking him now.

"We don't have to tell Bill about this," she said giving him a wink and a sexy smile.

Bill? Bill who? His thoughts exactly. If Bill knew his wife was sitting on his lap naked and if Bill knew his wife had French kissed him, before asking if she could suck his cock, he'd not only kill him but he'd kill her too. Only, ready to die, he'd die a happy man with a big, shit eating grin on my face. He imagined the mortician trying to wipe the big grin off of his face but forever frozen in place, apparently even in death, he was still thinking of Tiffany naked and sucking his cock.

"You just read my mind," he said. "I'd never want Bill to know that you stood before me naked, sat on my lap naked, French kissed me, and sucked my cock."

She gave him that sexy smile that he always imagined her giving him but that he's only ever seen her give Bill that smile. She leaned down to whisper in his ear while teasing him with her hot breath and wet tongue.

"Then, after I suck you, when you're hard enough to penetrate me, would you do me a another favor and make love to me before fucking me, really fucking me, and pounding my pussy really hard," she said reaching between his legs to grab his growing prick with her hand. "After I suck you, I really need a good, hard fucking Walter."

She took his face in her hands again to look him in the eyes. Then, she kissed him before breaking off her kiss to speak again.

"My God Tiffany," was all that he could say.

He looked at her with lust. He looked at her with love. He looked at her as if he was imagining all of this.

"Would you do that for me? After I suck you, would you make love to me before fucking me? Please? Pretty please? I beg you to sexually satisfy me with your finger, your tongue, and your cock."

With her begging him to sexually satisfy her with his finger, his tongue, and his cock, Walter was putty in her hands. If she asked him to kill Bill right now, he would. Biding his time until he was released from prison to be with his true love, he'd willingly go to prison a happy man while knowing that he did Tiffany's bidding and she was there waiting for him when he was released.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds