• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Diaries

Black Cuckolding Diaries

Cuckolding and swinging aren't just a white thing, like popular belief and mainstream porn would have you believe. How do I know this? My name is Mariam "Mar" Wahid and I'm a Black Muslim woman of Somali descent in the swinging and cuckolding lifestyles. I was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Somali immigrant father, Maher Wahid, and a white Canadian mother, Elisabeth Winters. I guess you could say that I am the daughter of two worlds. That's okay because that's just how I like it, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone looking at me would see a five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy gal with light brown skin, long curly black hair and lime-green eyes. A beautiful blend of African and European-Canadian, that's me in a nutshell. And I'm not just a pretty face either. I hold a Master's degree in business administration from Carleton University and presently work for Centrex & Excelsior Limited, a financial services company with locations in major cities like Ottawa, Toronto, Detroit, New York, Montreal, Calgary, Winnipeg, Miami and Boston.

I'm happily married to a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic Black Muslim gentleman named Omar Hafiz. He was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Somali immigrant parents. We met while attending Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, fell in love and got married. Omar is a fine guy and a wonderful husband. He presently works for the Canadian Revenue Agency as an auditor. We live in Orleans, right outside Ottawa, the place where we raised our twin daughters Amina and Samira. Life is good to us, and we're definitely thankful for our blessings.

A good component of a fine marriage is a healthy sex life, and Omar and I definitely have that covered. Since our daughters have basically left the nest, we have the house all to ourselves. Amina is attending the University of Ottawa, and Samira is studying at Algonquin College. They usually come home on weekends but not always. That's fine by us, Omar and I, because this means we get to play. Our play parties put the F in F.U.N. ladies and gentlemen, trust me on that one.

The other day, Omar and I invited my co-worker Sally Tremblay to join us for some fun. Sally is petite, about five-foot-four, mousy and decidedly chubby, with red hair and green eyes. Recently divorced, Sally has been semi-depressed, lamenting her former husband and the college-age son who went to study abroad. This chick definitely needed some fun, and Omar and I were happy to oblige. Yup, we were just what the doctor ordered.

Omar and I discussed certain things with Sally before inviting her to our bedroom, and since we were all on the same page, we all had fun together. The three of us got naked, and then the fun began. Omar watched Sally and I as we got our freak on, lesbo style. I spread Sally's thick legs wide open and gave her hairy ginger cunt a good licking. While I licked and fingered Sally's cunt, Sally sucked Omar off, once my darling husband finally decided to join the action.

Once Sally got Omar's long and thick Somali dick nice and hard, I rolled a condom on that monster and let Sally have a ride. The petite French Canadian plump chick got on top of Omar, and he held her by the hips as he thrust his thick cock into her cunt. Sally gasped in pleasure as Omar penetrated her, and then began squealing in delight mixed with pain as Omar began pounding his hard dick into her snatch.

I'm the kind of woman who enjoys watching my husband fuck other women, so watching Omar fuck Sally definitely turned me on. My hubby really gave it to that white slut, putting Sally on all fours and spanking her chunky white ass while plowing his hard dick into her cunt from behind. Omar can be really aggressive in the bedroom and Sally seemed to really get off on this sort of thing. Omar pulled Sally's hair and called her all kinds of names as he slammed his dick up her cunt, making her chunky ass jiggle, and I could tell that Sally couldn't get enough of it. For the white slut kept begging for more.

Much later, I rejoined the action, this time putting my trusty strap-on dildo to good use. I bent Sally over, spanked her ass some and then spread her chubby ass cheeks. Omar handed me some lubricant while I fingered Sally's butt hole. The white slut moaned and begged me to fuck her in the ass. Once I finished lubricating both the strap-on dildo and Sally's asshole, I pressed the dildo against her puckered butt hole. Ready or not, mama is coming inside. Gripping Sally's hips, I thrust into her. The chubby white woman squealed as I penetrated her asshole, and tried to flee.

Omar held Sally into place with his strong hands while I worked my strap-on dildo into the forbidden depths of Sally's asshole. I love to dominate white women sexually, and I've fucked quite a few of them over the years. Seriously, these bitches think they're the world's standard of beauty and I, as a strong black woman who happens to be proudly bisexual, am more than happy to remind white sluts that they are NOT all that. So I pounded away at Sally's ass, filling her hole with the strap-on dildo. This I did until the plump bitch actually begged me for mercy.

Yeah, Omar and I totally wrecked Sally that first night, but she was most thankful. We're thinking of making her a regular part of our kinky fun and games. Omar and I have lots of wicked fun together. I've brought women over for him to fuck, and most of those we've shared. Still, a tasty man is a dish neither of us can resist. That's why I invited my good friend Rico Sanchez to join Omar and I for some fun.

Rico is five-foot-nine, muscular and stocky, with light bronze skin, curly black hair and dark brown eyes. His father Ernesto Sanchez is originally from the Republic of Mexico and his mother Stacey Johnson is half Jamaican and half white. The dude is multiracial, masculine and decidedly sexy. And he's openly bisexual and totally packing. Definitely what my husband Omar and I needed to further spice our fun, wouldn't you say?

Now, cuckolding is something I'm interested in exploring. Since my hubby Omar is somewhat bisexual, and decidedly kinky, I see nothing wrong with exploring that with him. I've done some research into cuckolding online. Whenever I type that shit on Google, what comes up is an endless stream of videos featuring big black guys fucking white women in front of their white husbands. That's not what interests me. '

I wonder why nobody makes videos where there's a black husband as the cuckold, a slutty black wife and a white bull who fucks the black wife while the black husband watches? Oh, well. Perhaps that's too ballsy and innovative for the world of current porn. Too bad because I think videos like that would be hot. I'm not into white dudes. I find them dull, boring and insecure. Trust me, I work with a lot of them in downtown Ottawa. I'd still love to see the script get flipped when it comes to cuckolding, though. Anyhow, since I like some melanin on my men and Rico is oh-so fine in a Vin Diesel kind of way, I couldn't wait to give the mixed-race stud some of this fine Somali pussy.

That's exactly what I did, after snapping a Chastity Device on Omar's long and thick Somali cock. Yup, that's right. My black husband is getting cuckolded by me, his loving black wife, tonight. How's that for flipping the script? I looked at Omar, teasing him as I took Rico's long and thick, uncircumcised dick into my hand and stroked it before I started sucking on it. Omar watched us, his face hidden by the Gimp mask I made him wear for this special occasion.

At long last, my fantasy of cuckolding my black husband with a well-endowed man of another race was coming true. I sucked Rico's dick with gusto while Omar watched us. Rico moaned softly as I sucked him off. When he finally came, I drank his masculine juice, and tasted every drop. Afterwards, I rolled a condom on Rico's thick cock and hopped on for a ride. Omar watched us, his big black dick trapped by the Chastity Device.

Grinning maliciously, I flipped my husband Omar the bird as I climbed on top of Rico and impaled my sweet Somali pussy on his hard dick. Rico's strong hands gripped my hips as he thrust his thick mixed dick into my cunt. I rode him hard, loving the feel of his hard dick in my cunt. Rico pounded his way into me, fucking me real hard. The mixed stud sucked on my tits and smacked my thick and round Somali derriere as I rode his hard dick. At some point, Rico put me on all fours, spanked my big ass and pulled my hair while slamming his dick into me from behind. And Omar watched all of this haplessly. It was so damn hot that I came...twice!

Much later, I rolled off Rico's dick, pleasurably sore. I ordered Omar to get his black ass over here, and told him to suck Rico's dick. That's right, cuckold cleanup duty for the cuckolded black male who just watched another man fuck his voluptuous and sinfully sexy black wife. Now you've seen everything. Omar did as he was told, and sucked Rico's dick while I watched, fingering my wet cunt while giggling with excitement.

Omar sucked Rico's dick and polished it with his mouth and tongue. Did it so damn well I felt like I should be taking notes. Hot damn. We continued with our fun. I spread my shapely thighs and told Omar to make himself useful. My cuckolded hubby got between my legs and started licking my pussy. Meanwhile, I gestured for Rico to get behind Omar. That's right, my bull Rico is going to fuck my cuckolded black husband Omar up his ass. I'm a black wife and this shit turns me on. Don't judge me!

Rico grabbed the bottle of lubricant and the condoms I tossed his way, and made good use of them. While Omar licked and fingered my cunt, Rico eased his long and thick cock into Omar's tight and well-lubricated asshole. Omar stopped licking my pussy and gasped out loud the moment Rico's dick went up his ass. I smiled and looked into Omar's eyes. This was the moment of truth. I've fucked Omar with my strap-on dildo a bunch of times but my closeted bisexual Somali husband had never taken a real dick up his ass before.

Omar started moaning as Rico worked his thick cock up his ass. I grabbed Omar's face and told him to keep licking my damn pussy. My cuckolded hubby nodded, and did as he was told. Omar busied himself licking and fingering my sweet pussy while Rico's dick filled his asshole. Watching Rico's caramel dick slide in and out of Omar's dark hole turned me on like you would not believe. Between that awesome sight and Omar's tongue action on my pussy, it wasn't long before I came...again.

Rico gripped Omar's hips and slammed his dick up his dark ass, pumping it up. Omar started screaming, and I told Rico to add more lubricant. Rico did, but Omar kept screaming as Rico's dick ravaged his formerly tight hole. After a while, I told Rico to pull out and he did. I got up, and had a look at Omar's asshole after Rico's dick squeezed out of there. Nice and wide, fully stretched. Good to see. I kissed Omar, took off his mask, and asked him how he felt. Omar smiled, and gave Rico and I the thumbs up sign. My hubby definitely enjoyed himself, and I thanked him for being so open-minded ( and open-butted ) and then the three of us hit the showers.

Rico left, and Omar and I returned to our bed. Tonight was fun, but I really want to outdo myself next time. I'm thinking of hiring a carefully screened transsexual escort to entertain Omar and I next time. Someone with a pretty, feminine figure, a cute face, big tits, big ass and above all, a nice big cock. For both Omar and I to ride on, of course. What can I say? I'm a hedonist woman and a major sexual freak hiding inside the façade of a prim and proper Somali Canadian Muslim wife and mother. I can't help myself! Lucky for me, my bisexual Somali husband Omar loves me just the way I am. We're a match made in Jannah, aren't we?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Diaries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds