• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Good to You Princess

I'm Good to You Princess

Another day has passed and my self-control must now be beyond question and the trust I have built up with my soon to be sub slut, is second to none.

It took all my resolve today to stop myself though, for always being a dominant male, wanting to take my friend to the heights of ecstasy she so craves and needs is so galling. It is something we both want so much, but for reasons beyond our control, it may well always remain a fantasy we both take to the grave.

What you read now, is pure fantasy, the thoughts of a master towards his sub, that were running through my mind as she was stood in front of me, talking on the phone...

Sitting on the couch, and I can feel my cock starting to get hard again as I'm staring at her lovely ass, hugged tightly by her jeans as she's stood in front of me. I decide there and then that I need to punish her for turning me on. I stand up and with one step; I am stood behind her rubbing my hard cock against her pert ass through our clothes. I grab a fistful of her hair, reach around, and as she's still talking on the phone, unbutton her jeans and then with one swift tug, pull them down to her knees so she can't move. Grabbing her hair again, I push her face towards the desk so her ass is now presented to me and roughly begin to grope and squeeze it, before forcing my hand down between her legs to rub her pussy. Of course her pussy is already dripping wet as she has been waiting for me to make this move for a long time now. She can't open her legs wide enough to allow me the access I want to her clit, so she squats down a little to spread her legs. Her voice is starting to tremble now and she realizes that she needs to get off the phone rather quickly before the caller on the other end hears the first clap of my hand striking her ass. She hangs up just as my right hand spanks the cheek of her ass.

I turn her around and sit her in the computer chair, jeans still around her knees as I tell her to place her hands on the armrests and to plant her feet firmly on the floor, and not to move. As I return, with the rope in my hand, I smile as I notice she has done exactly as she has been told so I give her a little peck on the forehead and say "good girl". I remove her jeans and thong and spread her legs wide before telling her to raise her arms upwards to allow me to remove her hoodie and vest top. Then with her arms planted back on the armrests, I begin to tie her hands and feet together and then to the chair. She is helpless now, and completely at my mercy. It's time I let her gorgeous, huge tits free from the restraints of the bra and they fall nicely against her heaving chest. Her nipples are hard already and waiting to be sucked, so I squeeze her tits hard, grabbing the flesh in both hands and watch them swell like balloons and start to go red. I reach in the drawer beside her and produce 2 pegs, a blindfold and the trustee cat with 9 tails each a foot long. I want her to see this, before placing the blindfold over her sexy eyes, it is such a shame to cover them up, but I want her senses in overdrive before I start. Stepping back, I grab her hair again, pull her head back towards me, and whisper in ear that she is going to fucking enjoy everything I do.

With her still tangled tight in my left hand, I place my left hand around her neck and squeeze gently at first, tightening ever so slightly as I ask her if she can see. A nervous "no" leaves her lips and I release her throat and gently start to tweak her rock hard, left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She lets out a gasp and then a little moan as I squeeze harder, looking for her pain threshold barrier. As she lets out a squeal, I no I've found it and then kiss and gently suck her nipple as a reward before moving my fingers to her other erect nipple until she squeals again. I then stand back away from her again, arousing her fears as to what I may do next. It s not long before she feels the sting of the cat tails against her tits and her body tenses, awaiting the next blow. Six, seven blows later and without any warning I stop and reach for a peg which I place on her right nipple; the initial pain she feels is excruciating but subsides before I place another on her left nipple, gently kissing around her nipples as I do.

My hands start to caress her tummy now, running down between her legs, I reach her sopping wet pussy and run my hand up and down the throbbing slit, and towards her ass. "Are you enjoying this?" I ask and she nods, so I slap her pussy with my hand, she tries to move herself back in to the chair, but can't; I ask again and again she nods and adds "yes", so I pick up the cat and whip her pussy 3 times before she squeals, "yes Master, yes Master, I'm fucking enjoying this!" I whip her pussy a few more times as I tell her to be mindful of her language.

I can see the pussy juices dripping out of her pussy now and I so want to get a taste of them on my tongue as any real man would. I put the whip down, grab her hair again, pulling her head to the side and inform her that she will not cum until I tell her too. Then I kneel between her legs and spread her swollen pussy lips with my fingers before lapping like a dog at the juices that are cascading towards my mouth. Fuck she tastes so sweet and hot, so I push my tongue in deep looking for the source and am rewarded with even more sticky nectar. Its time to tease her now, I want to bring her to the brink of orgasm and see how far she'll go to obey me. I place my middle finger into her pussy so easily and gently seek out her g-spot, my finger is curled feeling for just the place and as it touches that exquisite place for her, she arches her back and shouts, "oh my god!" On hearing this, I stop, pull my finger out and lap up her juices again. I offer my wet fingers to her mouth, which she accepts happily and sucks them dry.

My cock is bursting to get out of it's tight confines now, so stepping back, I release him and slap it against her tits, before moving between her legs and slapping it against her inner thighs and her pussy. I run my hard cock up the soaking wet slit of her pussy so she can feel how hot and hard I am for her body right now, but stop myself short of ramming it in her pussy and fucking her hard.

I grab her hair again, bring her head down towards her heaving tits and tell her to open her mouth and poke her tongue out, she does this of course and I then slap my cock against her tongue. She tries to grab it with her lips but I raise her head again and tell her she hasn't earned that yet. I continue slapping my hard cock against her tongue for a few more seconds whilst reaching to release a peg from her nipple. She squeals again as the release is just as painful as the initial clamp and I quickly reach for the other to. I start to slap my cock against her nipples in turn before lowering my head, lick, and suck each hard, red nipple in turn.

Being a considerate Master, I ask if she would like to either have my cock fuck her mouth or if she'd like to cum, she wants me to fuck her mouth, so I can't resist going towards her pussy again; I ram 2 fingers into her pussy, in and out, the pace quickening every time they penetrate her. Stopping again, I want to find her g-spot and quickly locate it whilst sucking her red, throbbing clit at the same time. I want to taste her cum now so tell she has permission and with that, she squirts her precious cum deep into my throat and I ensure I lap up each and every drop before moving away from her now pulsating pussy.

I stand and decide to run my cock over her sensitive pussy, teasing her with the tip of my hard cock at the entrance, watching her trying to move forward and take me inside her, but that's not for today. I take my hot, hard cock in my hand and start to wank in front of her; she begs to have the blindfold removed and watch but I ignore this plea and carry on. She smiles like a Cheshire cat as my hot spunks lands on her tits and then her face, she tries to use her tongue and catch all she can dripping down towards her mouth. I tell her to open her mouth again and produce her tongue, she smiles and obeys, so I place my cock on her tongue and let her lick and suck the cum from my cock.

I walk away and sort out my clothes again and have a fag, while leaving her in the chair, blindfolded and bound as I haven't finished with her yet, she's only cum once; nowhere near enough times for my liking; but that's a story for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Good to You Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds