• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Naughty Girl

Naughty Girl

"Hi there. What are you doing?"

"Being naughty." I said.

"Naughty?" He questioned. "How are you being naughty?"

"I am playing with my toy." I had a smile in my voice.

"Really? Hmm... that gives me ideas."

"Ideas huh? Care to put them to good use?"

"Yes. I think I will." He said. "I will be there in a hour, ok?"

"Ok." I agreed

"Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone.

I greeted him at the door with the usual kiss. Then he went to use the bathroom. I sat on the couch waiting anxiously for him to come out. When he did, he walked over to me, sat down and gave me a wicked smile.

"You have been naughty?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Naughty girls get punished." I looked sharply at him, searching his face for a sign of humor. There was none. My mouth went dry at the thought.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson." He said removing his shoes.

"I do need to be punished." I said. "Are you going to punish me?" I was all for playing this game.

"Yes. I definitely am." He said as he removed his belt from the loops on his jeans. Momentary panic set in until he said, "I am going to warm your naughty bottom with my hand."

He sat back down on the couch and said, "Lay across my lap." I did as instructed, feeling exposed. He ran his hand slowly up my leg and over my bare bottom, pushing my chemise up to my back. The cool air on my bottom was soon replaced by a warm hand. His hand rubbed my bottom in a circular motion, causing me to relax. I was enjoying his caresses so much that I was unprepared for the first smack. My whole body jerked with the impact of his hand. Oh that stung! After about 10 whacks, I was begging for mercy. "I am going to punish you tonight." he said. "I am going to teach you when it is proper to be naughty and when it is not." His hands started to rub my backside again as he spoke. "What toy were you playing with?" he asked.

I was hesitant and a little embarrassed to tell him which toy I had played with. For my silence I received another smack. I yelped in pain and surprise.

"Tell me." he demanded.

"The plug." I said in a small voice.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Good, then that will be you punishment." he said as his fingers grazed my puckered hole. "Let's go into the bedroom." He let me up from his lap and followed me into the bedroom.

"Put two pillows under your hips and lay face down with your legs spread wide." he directed. I did as instructed, excited and apprehensive at what he had in store for me. As I positioned myself on the bed, I heard him remove his clothing. I spread my legs wide and then felt his weight between them. His hands started to massage my ass again in a circular motion.

As he rubbed closer to my hole he said, "Oh baby, you do not know how long I have wanted to fuck your ass. I am going to sink my cock in your backside and fuck you till you forget about that butt plug." I felt the cold stream of lube dribble on my ass. "I hope that plug has gotten your ass ready for me" I hoped so too because he is quite a bit bigger than that medium sized plug I had been using. Apprehension creeped up my spine at the thought.

I felt his fingers on my hole, rubbing and pressing. Two of his fingers slipped slowly inside of me, causing me to moan. "Oh, there is bigger and better things to come darling." he said.

He started to piston his fingers in and out of me. I felt a tingling between my legs. I slipped a hand beneath me to rub my clit as his fingers started to pump faster. He v'd his fingers to widen me as he drove into my ass. "Oh baby, you are ready for my cock." he breathed heavily.

He shifted positions and said "Hold your ass open for me." I reached back with both hands and pulled my cheeks open to expose his goal. I looked back at him as he was lubing his cock up for entry. His dark eyes shone with lust for me and my ass.

I felt the tip of his cock barley push against my hole, then stop.

"Tell me you want me in your ass." he demanded.

"I want you in my ass." I parroted.

"No, tell me how much. If you don't want me to fuck your ass, I will stop." he said.

"No, I want you to be in my ass. I have wanted this for so long. You know that." I said honestly. "Please put your cock in my ass and fuck me." I begged.

That was all of the prompting he needed. He pressed further and I groaned. I felt my ass slowly stretch to accommodate the girth of his cock. As he inched forward, I became more excited, thinking I was finally getting what I have wanted for so long. After a few minutes, he stopped.

"Oh baby, your ass is so tight." He said, breathing heavily. "You are gripping my cock like a vise." I smiled to myself at his statement, glad he was getting as much pleasure from this as I was. I could feel his body pressed up against my cheeks and I realized, he was balls deep in my ass.

He slowly pulled back and started to fuck my ass. Soon, he placed his hands on my hips and picked up the pace. I rubbed my clit with a furious speed as he pounded my ass faster and harder.

"Oh yes!" I screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me!" I was on the edge of an orgasm. I could feel the tension in my body, waiting to explode. He gave a particularly hard shove, sending me over the edge. My body spasmed with my orgasm. He continued with a few more strokes and then I felt his hot cum shoot in my ass.

He collapsed beside me, his cock falling from my ass.

"That was so good." He breathed. "Are you ok?"

In response to his question, I simply leaned over and gave him a kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Naughty Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds