• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kat Pt. 02

Kat Pt. 02

From the other side:

He looked at her as the stood, squirming and spread-eagled against the wall. He pussy juices glistened attractively where she had been spanked, and her pert, tight ass was so red and inviting right now. Every time they met, he thanked his lucky stars that they had got together the first time. She was just what he had been looking for - a dirty, submissive mind - but still far more innocent than she believed, and able to still be shocked by his desires and demands.

He was pleased with Kat tonight. She had come to the concert, even if she had clearly spent the evening on the verge of cumming from excitement and need. She had, as always, dressed perfectly and was clearly ready for whatever he felt the need to give her. Smiling, he decided that he would step it up a gear or two this evening. After all, her face was so prettily made up, and it would look even better when her tears started to make the mascara run.

He took hold of her hair, his balls tightening with pleasure as she gasped and looked into his eyes. He adored that look, lust and worry combined. The awareness that she would do anything he wanted, yet trusting and pleading that it would not be too hard or unpleasant for her.

He smiled at her and kissed her passionately, their tongues seeking each other out, exploring their mouths. He moaned as she bit at his lip, her hands, still behind her, reaching back to caress the now aching bulge in his trousers. She was learning well, but he was not going to let her distract him into fucking her. Yet.

He pulled her away from the wall by her hair, and dragged it down so she fell to her knees, giving a little squeal as she did so. He loved that, it sounded so innocent, one of the reasons he had chosen her. They were by the door now, a long way from the bed. He picked up the flogger from by the door. "All fours, girl," he commanded.

She pouted, knowing from long experience what was coming next. Her big puppy eyes pleaded for something different. "Haven't I pleased you, sir? Please can I suck daddy instead?"

Oh god, it was tempting, and she knew it. Her oral skills were excellent, and he never tired of it. No man would, he thought. Her lipstick glistened as she licked her lips, looking into his eyes, making him want it so much. But it hardened his resolve even more than his cock. She would not top him this evening, and would be made to realise that she shouldn't try.

"Why are you not on all fours yet, girl?" he barked.

She dropped to the position, ass pushed up towards him, back arched to present her tits prettily, hair falling sexily over her shoulders. He watched as her breathing quickened, ready for what she knew would come next.

"I won't flog your disobedient ass all the way to the bed, as you were expecting, dear," he said gently. He saw her breathing ease a little as she relaxed. "No, I am going to make you crawl round the room twice, and flog your ass and pussy the whole time. You will NOT try to get your own way with me. Understand?"

He was pleased to see that she gasped. Whimpered a little, then took a deep breath. "Thank you sir. Yes sir," she answered.

"Off you go, girl. And if you go too fast, I will wait until the end, then make you do the whole thing again. And again. And again, until you have got it right." He smiled as she set off at a snail's pace, crawling around the room, her ass wiggling provocatively, her legs just far enough apart. Weighing the flogger in his hand, and keeping close behind her, he started to flick her pert ass, enjoying her little gasps and yelps as he made contact. It was a nice warm up for her, but not nearly enough, and she knew it, but he knew that waiting would torment her even more.

The second time round the room, he made the flogger work. Swinging it expertly, he enjoyed making sure that every part of her ass and thighs got serious attention. Already, they were bright red, and each new flick was adding urgency to her now continuous whimper. But he knew that was mainly for effect, that she could take a lot more - and would do so, soon.

Positioning himself carefully, he started to use the flogger exclusively on her pussy. Hard and fast he used it, enjoying seeing her wriggle, trying to evade him, enjoying the way her whimpering became a far less theatrical squeal. "Stay still, girl," he snapped, noting with pleasure her instant stillness. His voice softened. "Face on the floor, arms out in front of you, knees a little wider apart, please."

He adored that pose. Utterly submissive, open, available. As her legs parted, so did her glistening labia, just as her lips did, seductively, just before licking his cock. Her pert ass looked perfect like that. Round and shapely, her available anus tight and inviting.

As she obeyed, he knew she would be hoping he would stroke the heat, the pain away from her sore ass. Watching her in pleasure, he stripped, knowing she could not see, would not dare to look, but would recognise the sounds and her hopes would be rising. Well, not just yet, he thought, smiling wryly. When she is sobbing, clinging to me, her mascara ruined and her body shaking from another orgasm, then we will fuck. No, he thought. We will make love. Gently. My good girl will have earned that.

He walked round her.

Gently.

Silently.

Allowing her thoughts to run wild.

Kneeling behind her, he rubbed his fingers gently up and down her wetness. Feeling her shudder with excitement. She pushed her ass back at him, trying to ride his fingers, but he wouldn't allow it. One finger slipped in, then another. Slowly and gently he explored inside her, his fingers finding and rubbing in just the right place. The little raised rough area deep inside her that he knew would set her off.

He smiled as her moans became urgent. So quickly? Well he knew how excited she had been all day - he had felt it himself. His other hand found her clit and rubbed it firmly, circling it, teasing it, bringing it out of its little hood. She has the most perfect pussy and clit, he thought. Moist, inviting and so, so sensitive. He rubber harder, slipping a third finger in.

He felt Kat clench, quiver, and start to buck wildly on his fingers. He rubbed harder, bringing her right to the edge. He held her there, easing his pace, not quite satisfying her. Extending the moment. He knew that she knew better than to cum without permission. He loved doing this. Owning her orgasm, her right to cum. Pushing her until she was gasping from the need for it.

Kat started to sob into the carpet. He suspected she didn't dare ask tonight, so relented a little. Increasing his pressure and speed again, he whispered to her.

"Cum for me, good girl."

The effect was instant. Perfect.

He caressed her gently as she held her pose. He let the feelings flood through her, talking to her, telling her how she was his special girl.

Slowly, Kat came round and he felt it was time to go again. Before she could really focus on what he was doing, he lifted her onto the bed and tied her arms wide apart. The ball gag was next, although he had to speak sharply to her when she thrashed her head about trying to evade him.

He positioned himself between her unrestrained legs. "I am going to spank your pussy tonight, Kat," he said, in a matter-of-fact way. "I am going to spank it, beat it, and anything else I want to, until it is sore and puffy. It will hurt. By the end it will hurt if I even breathe on it, but I promise to be with you throughout, taking care of you as I do this to you. I want you to take you to your subspace, darling."

He looked deep into her eyes, seeing the fear and excitement there, but also the love, trust and contentment. They were a partnership, symbiotic, one. Each understanding the need in the other, each taking pleasure from supplying that need.

He started to beat her with the flat of his hand. Hard, methodical, ruthless. She squirmed, so he knelt on her thighs to keep her legs apart, changing hands frequently to maintain the intensity of the blows. Most landed fully on her labia, many on her sensitive clit, making her keen in pain every time. Her whimpering of earlier had given way to a constant growl and yelp of intense agony as the blows landed over and over.

He moved to the paddle, watching as her pussy started to become swollen, knowing that the pain would be intense by now. He looked up at her face again and again, reassuring her with his eyes, yet incredibly turned on by her look of agony and her now ruined and tear-streaked make-up. He always thought she was at her most beautiful like this. Utterly his, sobbing, gasping, her face smeared with mascara, tears and lipstick. Every last vestige of her calm, professional exterior stripped away, leaving his perfect sub raw, helpless and his.

He could see she was in her space now. Calmer, accepting the pain, allowing the intense feelings to flood her. Not wishing to damage her further, he switched his attention to her breasts, her perfect, pert, sensitive breasts.

He loved playing with them, would tie them most times they met, but not tonight. His blows made them bounce, but he knew she wouldn't be fully aware.

A slim elegant vibe brought her to another shuddering climax, and he untied her, starting to let her down gently.

He held Kat tight in his arms, whispering to her, reassuring her that she was his special, perfect girl. Telling her how amazing she had been to take that. She subsided slowly, clinging to him, crying a little. Utterly limp and submissive. They kissed over and over, maintaining as much close and loving contact as possible. He adored these times, when the play was over, and they just enjoyed their desperate need for each other.

He fed her chocolate, made her a warm drink and pampered her a little, rubbing soothing cream into her body and massaging her back and shoulders, legs and arms. He combed her hair and cleaned her face, caring for and reassuring his perfect girl, smiling at her now fresh and unpainted face.

He lay back in the bed, his arm around Kat, her head on his chest. She was kissing him gently, butterfly kisses on his chest. Good girl, he thought. You know I like that. He wriggled a little, moaning gently and appreciatively, letting her know she was doing well. As he started to think it might be time to enjoy some more fun, he was pleased to find a gentle, tender hand on his aching cock.

She looked up at him with her adoring, sensitive eyes. "Fuck me, please, Daddy," she whispered.

He groaned. Oh yes, she knew just what to do ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kat Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds