• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Somali Sisters Need Anal Too!

Somali Sisters Need Anal Too!

There's something hot and intimate about anal sex that sets it apart from all other forms of sexual pleasure. This I know for sure, after experiencing it in many ways. My name is Yasmin Wahid and I got one hell of a story to share with you, dear readers. I was born in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, to a Somali immigrant father, Ahmed Wahid, and a White American mother, Jasmine Wellington.

This union between parents hailing from radically different backgrounds produced uniquely beautiful me. I'm a six-foot-tall, gorgeous and curvy biracial woman blessed with beauty and brains. And I'm leading a hedonistic lifestyle in the big city. Lots of women brought up in the Islamic faith go wild once they're away from home. Most of them grow out of it at some point. Not me. I firmly believe in having my wicked fun and I don't apologize for it.

After completing my MBA at the University of Minnesota in Saint Paul, I moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to work for Excelsior & Magnus Limited, a fast-growing firm with offices in major North American metropolitan areas like Boston, New York, Toronto, Seattle, Montreal and Jersey City. Working in a corporate office, surrounded by boring White guys all day annoys the hell out of me. That's why I seek out the roughnecks at night. The darker the better. I've got a taste for them, what can I say?

My parents raised me to be a good Muslim sister but I've never been what you'd call the type to resist temptation. That's why, when Suffolk University Law student and part-time night club bouncer Stephen Lemieux put the moves on me, I was more than happy to give in. As a tall woman, I intimidate a lot of shorter men. I'm happy to say that Stephen, the stocky, dark-skinned brother with the thick Haitian accent wasn't one of them. This five-foot-nine, rough-and-tumble dude carried himself like a king and I was actually attracted to his sexy confidence.

Stephen Lemieux put the moves on me the first time we met, that night in the club, and we got our freak on in a secluded part of the VIP section. Stephen laid me down on a plush couch, and I spread my thighs invitingly. The Haitian stud grinned and began licking my sweet pussy with gusto. I don't shave down below because I believe in being a natural woman. If a dude can't handle me in my natural state as a woman, then he doesn't deserve access to my womanly body. My rules, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, let me tell you, Stephen Lemieux definitely did not disappoint me. The dude licked my pussy as if he were a hungry man. Sticking his tongue into my cunt, Stephen wormed his way inside. The brother's touch set my womanly flesh on fire, and soon I found myself crying out in sheer pleasure. I love having my pussy licked, and Stephen was definitely a master at this sort of thing. Most guys consider going down on a woman to be some kind of damn chore. Not Stephen. This brother was clearly loving every moment of what he was doing to me. I definitely could tell.

After unleashing a wicked orgasm on me, Stephen left me breathless on the couch. Grinning, the Haitian stud asked me how I felt and I told him I felt great, but I knew I would feel much better with his dick inside of me. Stephen smiled wolfishly and assured me that he was happy to oblige. Without further ado, Stephen showed me what he was working with. The brother took my sleek hands and placed them upon his erect manhood. I actually gasped when I got to touch and feel Stephen dick. The brother was H.U.G.E.

Now, a lot of the myths about Black men are untrue. Most of the brothers I've been with are average or slightly more than average below the belt. Stephen was frigging huge, and the dude had a dick that could make a porn star jealous. I had to feel it up close and personal. Happily I got on my knees, and worshipped at Stephen altar. The Haitian dude ran his hand through my long, curly Black hair as I sucked his dick and massaged his big hairy Black balls gently. I love the smell of a man's musk down below. It's really intoxicating in only the most wonderful of ways.

I sucked Stephen dick until the stocky Haitian brother finally came, and when he did, I happily drank his manly seed. I'm not a farmer type of gal but I was happy to sample the fruits of my labor, so to speak. Stephen sighed happily, and told me I was the wildest, freakiest chick he'd ever met. I took that as a compliment. People are always surprised to discover how freaky us Muslim women really are. Don't let the hijab and the cultural clothing and pious behavior fool you, folks. Behind closed doors, we put porn stars to shame, in a good way.

Stephen and I continued our fun, and the stocky Haitian stud put me on all fours as he fucked me. He spanked my thick and round Somali ass, and even pulled my hair while slamming his thick dick into my cunt. I love getting fucked doggy style, especially when there's a well-endowed brother slinging the dick. It simply feels right to me, that's all. Stephen and I got our freak on for hours, and I swore to myself I'd keep in touch with him. I wanted to have some more of his magical dick.

One day, I visited Stephen at his dorm at the Suffolk University campus, and we got our freak on. That's when I let him fuck me up the ass for the first time. Stephen laid me on my back, got my long and thick legs in the air, and applied Aloe cream to my asshole while I fingered my wet, hairy cunt. Stephen smiled wickedly at me and pressed his hard dick against my asshole. Slowly, he began working his dick into my dark tunnel. It hurt, but I welcomed this deliciously hot pain.

Like I said before, anal sex is different from other types of sex. As Stephen began fucking my ass, I moaned happily, welcoming the intrusion of his thick dark dick in my asshole. A lot of Black women are afraid to try anal sex or consider it dirty. Me? I'm a freaky Muslim chick of mixed descent. I've got a banging body and a thick, heart-shaped booty that just won't quit. I love dick and I take it in EVERY hole. And I am not ashamed to say it.

After fucking my ass in this position, Stephen put me on all fours and had me spread my thick brown ass cheeks wide open. The stocky Haitian stud added more lubricant to my asshole, then pressed his dick against my asshole. Once more, Stephen thrust his dick into my butt hole. I welcomed the intrusion, and told Stephen to fuck me harder. The Haitian brother was happy to oblige me, and filled my asshole with his dick. I cried out in pain mixed with pleasure, and surrendered to Stephen completely.

Much later, I told Stephen I wanted to make anal sex part of our regular sex routine, and as you can imagine, the stocky Haitian brother was all smiles. I can't get enough of Stephen and that magical dick of his. The brother is smart and sexy, and I enjoy his company for more than sex but who am I kidding? I'm addicted to having his dick in my mouth, pussy and asshole, and that's why I'm at his place three times a week. I'm a Muslim woman who's dick-whipped. Happens to the best of us, so don't judge me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Somali Sisters Need Anal Too!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds