• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03

Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03

I am being particular indecisive, should I find a new home for Bonne Fille? Then he can't use the kitten against me. I have been anti-social since my ordeals started, she is my only comfort. Surely, I should find a good home for her.

I also need to figure out how to work my next stories to my advantage. What should I do, make it so public that he can't possibly go through with it? Try to twist it into a trap? What kind of trap? I hate him, but enough to do him permanent harm? I have been pondering this, and have yet to come up with any ideas. Only 4 more stories.

Maybe I should go on the offensive, since he reads my stories. I should check all the comments and see if I can identify who he is. Since it has only been a couple days, I am sure I have time before the next attack. The next story will be much harder to pull off, unless he goes way off script. He will also have limited resources, since the location has challenges, how will he compensate?

My phone rings, it is the doorman, I have a package downstairs. Probably a messenger from work. I decide to go down and get it, I leave and lock the door behind me. I have barely left my apartment since I moved in, re-negotiating with work to be able to work from home.

I take the elevator down stairs, and get the package. It does not look like a something from work. I decide to open it there. A dozen red roses, who can this be from?

I open the note "Go upstairs and pack an overnight bag. I have taken Bonne Fille, and will be outside your building's door in 30 minutes."

Crap! I rush to the elevator and take it up to my floor. My front door now open a crack. Damn! I go in throw the roses on a kitchen counter, and search for Bonne Fille. I waste 15 minutes searching for her, even though I know she is gone.

Finally, I rush to pack a bag. Damn! Looks like he arranged the next one. Is there any way to get out of it? At least this story is not too violent.

I rush, there is a sporty car in front of the building. He gets out, he is wearing sun glasses. I notice for the first time that he is actually attractive. No, I will not think like that, he is a monster.

He opens the car door for me and takes my bag. He covers the open door with his body, grabs my wrist and zip ties my wrist to the door handle. I glare at him, he just smiles.

He gets in and we drive off. I hear Bonne Fille mewing from the trunk.

"Have you hurt her?" I spit out in anger.

"No Lacy, not as long as you obey me. You know the rules." He replies.

"I never can predict what you are going to do, if I did I would not be here." I said.

He chuckles. "Lacy, you may ask any questions until we get to our destination, then you will only talk when you have my permission. Although, I must point out that you are not calling me master. This continues and I will have to add unscripted punishment."

The thing is, I can't think of anything to ask. My mind is mentally going over the story to see what pitfalls lie ahead.

Then some questions pop into my head.

"Why me? How do you know so much about me?" I reluctantly add "master" as softly as possible as a tiny rebellion.

"Lacy, why waste the time on silly questions?" he replies "You wrote those stories for us, you called to me. Remember? I am a very intelligent man, with lots of resources. Finding out everything I want to know about you is pretty easy."

"They are stories, complete figments of my imagination, not a call to anybody. master" I say

"Lacy, you just don't recognize yet that you called to me" He states.

"You don't have to do this, you should have just asked me on a date. Master" I reply.

"No Lacy, I need to prove I own you. I don't want there to be any negotiations or argument, you called me and here I am." he states.

How can this crazy talk sound so reasonable coming from him?

"Lacy, there is a bottle on the floor, you need to drink the contents"

"No master" I reply.

He chuckles "Lacy, why do you fight the inevitable? I know where there are a bunch of speed bumps nearby. Shall I give Bonne Fille some adventure?"

I glare at him, then grab the bottle. "What is it?"

"Rum, with a little bit of coke" he replies.

"Why master?" I ask.

"I didn't want to use chloroform, Lacy. Too hard to explain. A drunk girlfriend seems easier to explain." He tells me.

"I am not your girlfriend, master" I say.

"Oh, should I explain you are my slave?" He asks.

At that I go into a sulky silence, slowly sipping the rum. My stomach is burning.

"Hurry up, Lacy. I want to get you to privacy. The speed bumps are really close" he says

What the hell, I guzzle it down. I burp, which, of course makes me blush.

"Excuse me master." I say.

Why is adding master getting so easy?

I lay my head against the seat, the rum is really kicking in. I hope I don't throw up.

We arrive at the train station, oh boy. Here we go.

He gets out and a man meets him. They talk, he pops open the trunk and the man grabs the bags and a cat carrier, he loads them on a cart then gets two more bags out. Seeing how much stuff he has makes my stomach drop, as usual, he came prepared.

The man with the cart, moves away and talks to another station employee. The second guy walks over.

I am feeling a tad dizzy, master walks around and opens my door. He cuts the zip tie and helps me out of the car. I stumble a bit, and he puts an arm around me.

I am unsteady on my feet, and see why he thought the rum was a good idea.

"What is your real name?" I ask, and don't add master in public.

The cart guy gives me a funny look.

Master looks at chuckles and says "My girlfriend get so silly when she drinks."

He pinches me hard in warning. I wonder what would happen if I stomped on his foot. However, I would probably lose my balance. As if on cue, Bonne Fille mews from the cat kennel, reminding me what is at risk.

I start hiccuping, which is enough of a distraction to keep me busy while we walk.

We board a train, and master talks to the conductor. We are directed to a door at the end of the train, master grips his arm tighter around me and pulls me down the hall.

I try and slow my steps, but he doesn't let me. We enter a small room. It has a sink, a big window and two big seats next to the window. The bag guy unloads the cart and master tips him.

"Go use the restroom Lacy," he orders "you may be tied up for awhile, literally" He gives me an evil grin. Lovely.

He points me to a door behind the sink, I go use the restroom. When I come out I find that the curtains are closed and the beds are down. There are two of them, a double on bottom and a twin on top. As I wash my hands, I wonder if I can just hide in the bathroom.

"We are not supposed to have pets on here, but a couple of hundred dollars in tips takes care of that issue." He says, as he ties a rope to the ladder. "Get undressed Lacy"

Maybe it is the Rum, but I am feeling extra brave. "No" I say.

"Lacy don't be difficult, you know this part isn't in the script. The story has her wake up already naked and restrained." he says.

"No" I say, then hiccup.

He grabs my wrist twisting it as he pulls me close.

He grabs my hair, and pulls hard, and says "Lacy, I have been pretty nice up to this point, do you want to bring out my mean side? You are disobeying and forgetting to call me master."

I struggle with him, trying to get away, I know what happens once I am bound. I will not get much time unbound for the next couple of days.

A look of anger flashes across his face, he grabs me neck and starts squeezing.

"no, no, no... " I say as I scratch at his hands and can feel my nails digging in.

He squeezes harder, and I can't get any more words out. I am panicking, is he going to kill me in anger. I feel my so dizzy, the world is going black.

My last thought as I black out is "why do I always make things worse for myself."

I wake up with a slight headache, he must have used a drug because I was out for a long time. I am still fully dressed, I am bound, I have cuffs on both ankles, and both wrists which are currently attached to the collar I am now wearing. I am also gagged, and the collar is tied to the ladder going to the top bunk.

He notices I am awake and says, "About time Lacy. I am very angry with you. You now have bruises across your throat. I don't want to see that while I am fucking you"

I just stare at him. He is holding a sharp knife, that looks a lot the one he used the first time. He comes over to the bed, and starts a small cut in my pants. He roughly tears them off of me. I try to back away, but he grabs my throat again and holds me down as he makes a small cut in my blouse, and rips it off. I am getting scared, he has never seemed out of control before. He cuts my bra off of me. I am now only in my under wear. He rips my panties off and throws them on the floor.

He pulls my leg so there is enough room for him to get in between my thighs. He unzips his pants and is not wearing anything under them. His cock is rock hard, and he roughly thrusts it into me. His zipper scratches my thighs as he fucks me like mad. He bites into my neck. I am trying to move away from him, and tell him I am sorry and won't do it again, but the gag is stopping me. His rage is palpable as he takes it out on my pussy, he keeps up the biting, it is going to bruise.

"See Bitch, I own you. You will not continue to be disobedient or you will pay the price." He snarls, as he bites down on my nipple.

I arch my back in pain, and his thrust is so hard it pushes me right back down.

I am starting to panic, the gag making it hard to breathe. Master on top of me, sweat dripping on me, the enclosed space. I start moving my body trying to throw him off so I can breathe, but it doesn't work. It drives him to fuck me harder than I thought possible. Suddenly he slaps my face hard.

"Do you understand, Bitch? This is not a game. I OWN YOU! You are mine and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. I can always find you, and I can always take you." he growls the words at me.

I am truly frightened he may seriously hurt me, a feeling I have not had since the first time. My panicked movements are getting more frantic. He slaps the other side of my face even harder.

I start crying and give up the fight for this round. He pounds into me, pushing me into the bed. His teeth sink into the other side of my neck. I moan in pain into my gag. He grunts and stiffens as he fills me with cum.

He pushes himself off of me, and zips his pants up. He shoves some fingers in my pussy.

"You Slut, your cunt is wet, you like being fucked in anger. Clearly I need to make it more painful next time." He says.

He turns out the lights and leaves the room slamming the door shut.

I start sobbing, in the dark, cold because I don't have a blanket over me. Bonne Fille climes up next to me and curls up, I desperately want to cuddle with her, but can't due to the binds.

This is only the beginning of the weekend...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds