• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Walker Friend

My Walker Friend

One of the few downsides to enjoying a long, country walk is that every once in a while, nature demands a comfort stop.

This was the predicament I found myself in one autumn Sunday. One option was to hop over a hedge into a field.

Fortunately, I'd walked this way before and I knew that a little further along the lane there was a small cottage. Hopefully someone would be home and feeling benevolent.

A few minutes later and there it is, a pretty whitewashed country cottage. I let myself through the gate and walk the short path to the open porch.

A pair of pink wellingtons and some sundry gardening tools stand to one side of the porch. I pull on the bell chain and hear a light, pleasant tinkling from inside.

Footsteps approach and the door opens. My chosen samaritan is beautiful. Large in a shapely, country way, she has red, shoulder length hair and is wearing a light, summery dress which displays her breasts to perfection.

'Hi,' I manage. 'I'm out walking and I really could do with using the toilet. I know it's really cheeky to ask, but I was wondering whether you'd mind if I used yours?'

She takes a slightly wary look past me.

'Oh, it's ok, I'm on my own,' I assure her.

'OK then,' she says. 'But take those walking boots off and leave them here in the porch.'

I do as she asks and she leads me into the cottage, through the lounge and kitchen. A door at the far end of the kitchen leads to a toilet.

'There you go, it's all yours,' she laughs.

Business dealt with, I open the door and step back into the kitchen. The kettle is bubbling away.

'Would you like some tea?' she asks. 'Refresh you for your forthcoming efforts'

'That's very kind,' I reply. 'I do still have some way to go. Thank you.'

We sit at her litchen table while we drink tea and make conversation.

She lives here alone and owns a shop in the nearby town. No children or pets, she is happy with her own company.

Tea finished, I make my excuses, thank her for the tea and make my way to the front door. Only to find it locked.

I turn to find her standing in the lounge.

'The door appears to be locked,' I say, stating the obvious.

'You do disappoint me,' she replies. 'Where I come from, it's accepted that a favour should always be returned.'

'Sorry?' I reply, caught slightly off guard.

'You owe me a favour,' she says. 'But you've been walking. You're sweaty and dirty. You need a shower.'

'Er, sorry?' I say again, really confused now.

'This way,' she says, heading up the stairs. Still confused, I follow.

She leads me into a bedroom adorned by a huge Victorian style bed with wrought iron head and foot boards.

At the far side of the room is a door leading to a shower room.

'There you are, have yourself a shower,' she says.

'Look, I'm sorry, but this is really weird,' I stutter.

'Shower,' more firmly now.

OK, so I was in something of a spot. Best play along for now.

I walk into the shower room, pushing the door to behind me, undress and step into the shower. The hot water isactually welcome and I soap myself down and let the water wash me clean.

Stepping out of the shower, I grab a towel and wrap it aorund my waist. Where were my clothes? They'd been right there, piled neatly on the toilet seat?

She must have been in to take them. Which meant she'd been watching me in the shower.

I step back into the bedroom. She's standing there.

'Hi, I'm sorry but what have you done with my clothes?' I ask. As I speak, I notice the bed head and footboards now have belts tied to them.

I turn slightly to look more closely, make sure I'm not imagining things, and then WHAM, a shoulder hits me, hard, in the back.

I fly forward onto the bed, slightly winded.

I try to roll but suddenly she is on me, moving so swiftly, she bundles me onto my back, the towel falling away, leaving me naked, kneels on an arm, grabs my other wrist and deftly ties it to one of the belts. Grabbing my other arm she secures that too.

It is all too fast for me to react and she swiftly ties my ankles to the belts on the footboard.

Panting, she sits on the side of the bed, a smile playing on her lips.

'Well now,' she says. 'What do we have here my little walker friend. Looks like my favour might be repaid after all.'

She runs a hand down my naked torso, grasping my cock which, as if it has a life of its own, is already hard. She pumps it twice, giggles and stands.

Standing by the bed, she slips out of her dress. She's wearing white, lace underwear, the bra maybe half a size too small, struggling to contain her breasts that are still heaving from her exertions. The knickers are cut to accentuate her quite stunning upper legs.

Holding my gaze, she unclips her bra and lets it fall to the floor. Her breasts are simply beautiful. Hooking her thumbs into her knickers, she pushes them to the floor too.

Climbing onto the bed, she kneels over me. Looking up at her, she appears almost Amazonian, quite beautiful.

She slipped a finger into herself and started to masturbate herself.

'Look,' I start to say, 'You really don't need to have me tied up . .'

'Sshh my little walker friend,' she says, taking her finger from her pussy and placing it on my lips. Just the slightest taste of her, and the scent of her from her finger.

'Now, you have work to do,' she continues.

Turning, she pushes her glorious arse towards my face.

'Do you like?' she asks. 'Show me you like my arse, give it a lovely kiss and a lick.'

Forcing her arse right into my face, I am left with no option but to comply, my tongue tracing the rim of her arsehole.

A small moan from her and she moves, my face now covered by her arse, I taste pussy on my tongue as she positions herself.

'Nice and deep now, my little walker friend,' she says, and my tongue finds its way deep inside her, tasting her.

She dictats the pace with her movement, occasionally moving so my tongue finds her clit, then back so it is deep inside her.

At times I feel smothered, unable to breathe. As if she could sense this, she lifts herself slightly, allowing me air, before plunging back down onto my tongue.

As she becomes more and more aroused she begins to lean forward. I can feel her long hair brushing my thighs, her breath on my cock, which is straining for her to take me in her mouth, but in vain. This is all about her.

She is so wet now, juices flowing down my chin. And then she lifts herself from my face, turns and lowers herself onto my cock.

She rides me. Hard. Her breasts swaying so close to my face.

Watching me through half closed eyes she takes my cock deep inside her and rides me.

'Don't you dare fucking cum,' she snarls as I start to groan, 'Don't you dare fucking cum.'

Harder and harder she fucks me, harder and harder it becomes for me to hold back before, suddenly, with a shriek and a groan, she cums, shuddering, laughing, throwing her head back.

She stops moving, leaning over me, her breasts so close to my mouth but so far.

'Not bad my little walker friend,' she laughs. 'Not bad. Now let's see just how long you can hold on for.'

She slips off me and down my body, taking my cock between her breasts. Enveloping it, she begins to massage it with her magnificent chest.

'Keep holding on now,' she laughs, knowing I can't for much longer. Harder and faster she works me until I can hold on no more.

I cry out as I cum, over her breasts and on to my own chest.

'Oh my little walker friend, what a mess,' she laughs, wiping cum from my chest with her fingers.

'Best clean me up.' She slides up my body until her breasts are level with my face.

'Lick em clean, my friend, lick em clean.' she says thrusting them to my face. And that's exactly what I did.

++++++

Dressed now and back in the porch, putting my boots back on. She's standing in the doorway.

I stand to leave.

'Nice to have met you, my little walker friend,' she says.

'Do feel free to pop by and use the facilities again, if you are ever passing on one of your hikes.'

The smile on her face suggests she knew full well I will be doing just that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Walker Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds