• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 04

Vicky Ch. 04

Two o'clock... it's only been an hour since I sucked Jake's dick. History class has never seemed so dull in all my life. My heart rate is still up and my breaths still shallow. I can't stop fidgeting, practically squirming at my desk. It's as though giving head awoke something in me and suddenly my body is more alive, more restless.

Dates and names usually sink right in as Mr. Cramson lectures, but today I can hardly keep attention for more than a sentence at a time. My pussy is soaking wet and I might be going crazy but I'm pretty sure I can smell it. I find myself wanting to just grind my pussy into the chair until I cum. I feel possessed.

If I don't cum, will this never go away? Will it always be like this?

I pictured myself pinned, the door behind my head, and his dick ramming into my mouth. I'd been panicked but it was also amazing. My lips were stretched around the thickness of his shaft. I had made him cum. I was oddly proud of how I'd encouraged him to keep face fucking me. I'd surprised myself. I think I'd made him cum harder than any girl before. There's relief in suddenly realizing that you don't have to be boring, that it's in you to be spontaneous and exciting and to be so arousing as to cause erections.

I'd followed his advice. I walked back into school without changing out of my cum stained clothing. The looks I got were more than just being checked out. The guys have been looking at me with lust. Until today, no guy had ever stared me down like he wants to fuck me.

The guys in class keep looking back at me but Mr. Cramson would never guess that these stains are semen. The guys know I left with Jake though and they've figured it out and now they can't keep their eyes off of me. I've read books, I've written essays, I've kept a 4.0 average, but this is my first feeling of wielding power. Appeasing teachers and getting their good graces is nice but, in the shadow of wielding power and commanding attention, power casts a large shadow.

It's more than power though. I can feel it and it's more carnal and even more fundamental. I finally feel incredibly alive and not as though I'm living life from the backseat. My mind is entirely in the moment. I've a book character instead of a reader.

I had come back with my top hanging low, so my full cleavage encourages stares. Each glance gave me smile and sent a rush of power through me. It wasn't my fault that my top just happened to hang low on my breasts, the nipples close to exposed, right? Oh... maybe it was. May it was entirely my fault and entirely deliberate... entirely cruel and sexual and of the worst intentions.

I knew the feeling would wear off. This feeling of intensity and elation will fade. For now though, my pussy is hot and wet and pulsating. I want a dick in me again. I want to fuck and to get fucked. I plan to live up to and surpass my oral skills with something more......physical. 
The teacher called for us to turn in last night's homework and I decided to test my new found "powers". My shoes clicked rhythmically on the floor as I approached his desk, throwing some hip into my walk. I put the papers down on his desk and acted like I was reading over my homework one last time while I scratched at an "itch" on my chest — calling attention to my half exposed tits hanging over his desk. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his unflinching stare.

That's it Mr. Cramson, my tits are more interesting than my school work, aren't they? I thought to myself.

"Here you go," I said. I adjusted my bra just to be a terrible tease. I made sure to do so with extra jiggle. I was looking him in the eyes, but he wasn't looking in mine.

"Thank you," he replied... barely. I turned and walked back to my desk. It took a great deal of effort to not laugh. 
Everyone passed in their papers but he took an extra minute before taking his place back in front of the class to resume the lecture. I smiled, assuming he'd needed a minute to... compose himself? 

A minute or two later he slowly got to his feet. When he was standing and in front of the class, he looked down very quickly but I caught it. He'd been checking his remaining erection was not apparent. So all men are really he same... it's just tits and ass to them. What a curious bunch they are.

Mr. Mramson was back into the midst of his history non-sense and I started thinking about sucking another dick. Not a normal thing to day dream about, I'm sure. I masturbate, sure... but hardly to just a mental image f a dick. Regardless, that thought commanded my attention.

I realized every guy in the room had a dick. How odd. Every male in the room has an organ which, if I suck, I will have an enormous bargaining chip. If I can suck only a few, tease more, and get a reputation for being particularly talented, I'll have even more power. Am I getting ahead of myself? Maybe.

My mind flashed back to the car. I remembered Jake's big cock pressed against the back of my throat and then his dick inches from my face as he shot cum onto my forehead, cheeks, and chin. Even when I had looked at porn before, I'd never been aroused by just a nude, well endowed man. But today I'd been oddly impressed. Maybe I will both love the act and love the resulting power. It would be convenient.

I looked around, wondering if any had cock's like Jake. My gaze landed on a guy on the far side of the room. I was surprised to find him staring back at me, Eddie. He had been one of the boys lounging on the school's lawn as Jake and I pulled up in the parking lot. Like all the others, his eyes had run over my cum stained body from head to toe. Unlike the others, there was an almost animal edge to it that sent my heart rate soaring. Any other day of my life before this, his intense sexual gaze would have made me uncomfortable and I'd have stared at the blackboard for the rest of the class. Today though, I stared back. 

The bell rang and broke my fantasy world like a bubble. Eddie looked away. I packed up my history book and walked out. I just wanted to get home and finger myself to the orgasm that Jake had neglected.

I headed to my locker and noticed more stares. They made me regret that the day was over. I wanted to stay. I feared the symptoms of suddenly being alone at home, no one staring. I didn't want to walk home by himself like I had a hundred times before. I wanted Jake to ask me to go park somewhere again. I wanted Eddie to ask me to go for a drive somewhere... anywhere.

Maybe... after I suck a few more dicks... the right dicks.... one of the cool guys will walk me home. This is dick chess, I laughed to myself.

I walked out into a beautiful day with a coy smile on my lips. This is a game, I realized. The girls will be intimidated and, once they hear about what I did, will be territorial. I realized tonight I'd have to figure out a plan and have it in motion within 24 hours.

The sun blinded me as I stepped into daylight. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was as clear and blue as can be, and the sun felt warm on my skin. It actually reminded me of the warmth I had felt earlier, as I got my first facial!

I turned into the alley between the school and the school gym, a shortcut I usually took on my way home. I passed a few garbage cans and then almost screamed as two hands grabbed me and spun me around.

"Hey good looking." Eddie said with a smile...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds