• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall

Cleo's Fall

123

Note:

While most of my posts are non-fiction, this one is not. My husband and I frequently share role-playing to spice-up our sex lives, and I've often shared some of my early fantasies with him when we do. He suggested I compile my early sexual fantasies into a story and submit it as a post here. I've outgrown many of these but still remember them well and how I enjoyed play-acting in my mind as a younger girl. This is a first installment of my alter-ego, Cleo. If it's well received, I will follow it with others. Thanks for my "favored author and stories" fans of previous posts.

Cleo

Chapter 1

Cleo watched Ralph stuff papers into his attaché case with the same sloppy abandon he approached every job, large or small. As usual, he wasn't watching what he was doing, staring at a tall well-developed blond sitting with her skirt hiked above her knees. The woman looked up and caught him staring, reddened, and attempted to pull her hem down. Ralph gave no indication he was aware of her embarrassment, fixing his beady little eyes hungrily on her crotch.

Such a disgusting slob, Cleo thought as she observed him lick his moist fat lips.

She'd been working for Ralph Edwards for almost a month and had suffered in silent humiliation each time he'd stared at her in the same manner. He was an overbearing, fat ugly little troll with a nasty word for almost everybody. When the company downsized recently, her old boss had been let go and Ralph asked for her - by name. Needing the job to help with escalating expenses she and her new husband Mike had acquired lately, she'd stifled her anxieties and accepted.

Then last week at the last moment, Ralph had substituted her name in place of his old secretary, to accompany him on the company's annual conference in Chicago. Mike hadn't been all that pleased about her being gone for a full week, but he would also have to go out of town as soon as she returned, so he couldn't complain too much. Besides, he knew how much they needed the money.

Ralph followed her onto the elevator as usual and she suspected it was because he was watching her butt. Tired as she was, she didn't care much. Cleo had been an aspiring model when she met Mike in college and they suddenly decided to get married. There were many who thought she could make it big in the business, too. At nineteen, she was five-seven, slim, amply busted, long tapered legs, and as her high school friends had always said, a fantastic ass that looked great in blue jeans. She'd kept her blonde hair long because Mike liked it that way.

Throughout her high school years she had dated the "nice" boys in school -- the most popular jock types. Mike easily fell into that category. He was good looking, athletic and well mannered. Just the type boy she was used to being around while growing up. It was natural that she would end up marrying someone like that. Secretly though, it'd always been the rough-talking, rude crowd from the other side of town that had excited her the most, made her give way to erotic, yet unfulfilled and frustrating fantasies.

Cleo didn't know what it was that drew her to dominant, coarse-mannered men. Her father had been like that, both of his brothers, too. She'd been terrified of them all. She could be strong enough with other women, but when it came to powerful abusive men, she suddenly lost her voice and her strong will. She hated it when she turned into a stammering little fool around them, and supposed it was one of the reasons she hadn't told Ralph to take his job and shove it. Every time she got up her nerve, he growled at her and her knees turned to rubber; causing her to timidly withdraw back inside herself. The feeling she experienced was like a mixture of excitement and revulsion that never failed to confuse her. She couldn't understand it, because just thinking of his pudgy disgusting hands touching her in an intimate way, caused her to shiver with revulsion.

"Cold, sweetheart?" Ralph wheezed out his breathless little laugh, draping his arm over her bare shoulders.

She jumped away, letting his arm fall back to his side, as she pulled her thin sweater over her bare shoulders. Laughing again, he followed her into her room, her face flaming. He dumped the briefcase onto the bed.

"Go through those papers and categorize them by tomorrow's meeting."

Cleo nodded mutely, avoiding his eyes. She was wearing a mid-thigh, strapless summer dress and two-inch heels that showed off her tanned thighs. Over her perfect shoulders, she wore the soft Kashmir wool sweater Mike had bought for her last birthday. The room's air conditioner felt cold after the warmness of the hotel lobby. She shivered again. Then, suddenly self-conscious, she slumped slightly forward, aware that even though she wore a silk bra beneath her sweater, it was thin and she was aware the coldness of the room made her nipples stick out. Without warning, Ralph took a long stride forward, reached out and grasped one erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing firmly.

Caught totally by surprise, she stiffened as the sudden pain of it registered, attempting to pull away. He grinned nastily, applying even more pressure, then more, until she became rigid, shocked into inaction to avoid any more pain. They stood that way for a full minute as he, with an almost clinical detachment, rolled her nipple between his pudgy fingers, periodically giving it a gentle but firm tug. She realized she was emitting small sounds of pain from her lips and tried to stifle them, sensing that he was somehow enjoying her discomfort. Confused and terrified, Cleo's eyes darted to the door.

Ralph laughed softly. "Sure. Go ahead and try it, Sweetheart. You'll leave your tit in my hand if you do."

Ralph suddenly pulled more firmly on her breast, forcing her to come closer. Eyes squeezed shut, breathing only through her mouth she could feel her heart pounding wildly within her chest. Cleo was terrified, yet unable to react, entirely immobile. Seeing she wasn't going to cause him any trouble, Ralph smiled and grasped her other erect nipple, slowly twisting it too. This time he was rewarded by a low pitiful moan of pain, and a soft ". . . please . . ." He silently observed her expression; her tortured breathing, her tightly clinched eyes as he slowly rolled both nipples between his fingers. Suddenly, he squeezed harder and heard her grunt, seeing her knees buckle slightly from the sudden pain. That excited him – a lot. He studied her long eyelashes, the delicate line of her aristocratic nose, and her full, moist, pouty lips – the pink tip of her tongue flickering across them. She was the most delectable thing he'd ever had working for him, in fact, that he'd ever seen. He rolled both her nipples some more, listening to her labored breathing grow louder, a panicky quality leaking through.

Cleo was scared and confused. Something was happening that she couldn't explain. A strange feeling was slowly spreading throughout her body, culminating in that damp spot between her long tapered legs, threatening to overcome her fear and despair. Each time he pinched her nipple harder, it was like a thousand small electric shocks shooting through her body. Like tiny little . . . orgasms. It was exquisite. She groaned softly.

Ralph quickly recognized the subtle change in her breathing, laughing coarsely. It sounded loud and crisp in the silent room. Damn, he'd been right about her all along. She was one of those who wanted to be treated like a whore. She may not even know it yet, but she did. He couldn't believe his luck. He could always spot 'em though. Just figure out the right buttons to push and they'd follow you around like a whipped little puppy dog. He slid one hand under her sweater, forcing it beneath her cup, lifting her bra over the top of her breasts while forcing her to remain frozen by his grasp of her other nipple. He slowly rubbed her bare nipple with the soft palm of his warm hand. She moaned quietly in humiliation, clinching her eyes tighter.

After a few more minutes of enduring her discomfort, Cleo felt him loosen her left breast, placing one hand on her shoulder and firmly forcing her downward. She resisted, her legs trembling with effort, but he steadily pushed her downward. Ralph seemed terribly strong despite his flab. Finally, maybe because she realized she had no choice anyway, but not fully understanding why, she quit struggling and just sank all the way to her knees. The rug felt rough and hard on her bare skin, but she hardly felt it because Ralph was now gently tugging on both nipples again, rolling them around against his fingertips. She was having difficulty simply with the act of breathing, her heart hammering so hard in her chest, that it was all she could hear. Then above the pounding of her racing heart, accompanied only by his deep, ragged breathing, and the ringing in her ears, Ralph's zipper sounded loud in the quiet room. She clinched her eyes tighter as she caught a whiff of male musk. Please, oh please, no.

His voice cut through the cold. "Lick it."

No! Her brain screamed.

"Do it right now or I'll pull that hard little tit off." The hold on her nipple tightened a bit and his hard commanding voice left no room for disobedience.

No! She couldn't do that! God, how could he force her to do something like that? This was rape! He'd go to jail! She clinched her eyes tighter, his musky smell growing stronger as he shifted forward, moving closer toward her face. After a moment, as if she had no will of her own, she slowly opened her eyes and a scant four inches in front of her face was Ralph's erect purple cock. Stunned, she gasped! It was . . . huge! Although it was no longer than Mike's, it was unbelievably thick, nearly as large as her wrist. God was it ever fat! Twice as thick as any she'd ever seen. In truth, except for pictures in various magazines, she'd only seen Mike's penis, but she realized this one was simply abnormal. The huge fat knob at the end of Ralph's dick was startling – terrifying – filling her with instant dread.

The entangled fingers in her hair, twisted slightly. "Do it, you precious little bitch," he whispered hoarsely. "Just think of it as a wonderful tasting ice cream cone and lick it all over."

He tugged her hair just hard enough that she felt a slight discomfort, but she knew more would follow if she tried to hold out. Terrified to her core, whimpering softly, she still attempted to draw back from the fleshy monster jerking up-and-down in front of her face, but he tightened his grip, this time causing her to cry out in real pain. Her heart was hammering so loudly it threatened to deafen her now, nearly exploding inside her chest. She gasped for breath, fighting for oxygen. She wanted to scream at him, hit him, make him let her go, but she couldn't get out a single word, as she tried unsuccessfully to get her breathing under control. Ralph applied more pressure to her hair, and tears stung her eyes. Pulling on her hair, he forced her to inch forward. Her mind flooded with too much pain to resist further, she finally opened her mouth, stuck out her pink tongue, and . . . licked the tip.

She was surprised it didn't make her instantly ill. Without having to be told, she did it again. The cock felt spongy against her tongue and tasted a little salty, but other than that, it was not nearly as unpleasant as she'd expected.

"That's it, my sweet little whore. Lick it all over now." His voice was hoarse and he applied just a hint of pressure to her hair to let her know he was still in control.

No one had ever called her a whore in her entire life, and she felt like biting him, but fearful of the pain he could cause her, she continued licking as if she had no will of her own. Cleo was more scared than she'd ever been in her life. She was terrified of this pudgy little man who had once been her boss - and was now seemingly her – what? Rapist – Captor - Master? Following the pressure of his hands, she licked down his fat cock to his hairy sacs, under it and back up the thick vane on the bottom - all the way to the silver drop of nectar at its tip.

Her heart, still pounding uncontrollably, threatened to explode from her chest. She was trembling almost violently, shaking all over, her legs especially. Fear - confusion – excitement, mixed up inside her head. Then without having to be instructed further, she simply opened her mouth and enveloped the fat spongy head completely. She held it there for a moment, savoring the feeling, the taste – her helplessness - and then she sucked it deep into her throat, instinctively lashing it with her tongue as it passed by. That caused Ralph to moan softly, which gave her a confusing sense of power that insinuated itself into her fear.

"Oh, you pretty little cunt," he said softly. "Only someone who truly loves cock can suck one like that."

Although she hated his name for her, and the tone of absolute ownership in his voice, she felt a strange sense of pride for the words. He held her head between his fat hands as he slowly fucked in and out of her pretty, pouted mouth as though it was a pussy. She felt humiliated, dirty – unaccountably thrilled.

What is happening to me?

She clutched her thighs tightly and felt an immense wetness there. Sliding them together, she rubbed her slick, swollen clit between them. Moaning, she redoubled efforts with mouth, teeth, and tongue, hearing a grunt of satisfaction from above her.

Ralph pushed her head away until his cock slipped from her mouth with a loud sucking noise. Holding her at bay for a moment, her greedily sucking mouth working just a scant inch from his throbbing cock, she looked like a dying fish attempting to reach the water she was starving for. Frustrated by his denial, Cleo moaned as though in agony, pushing back against his restraining hands. She squirmed, sticking her tongue out as far as possible, still trying to lick the fat spongy head. She barely succeeded in touching its throbbing tip, rewarded as pre-cum stung her tongue. Unaccountably, it was like life-giving nectar to her hungry mouth - something she desperately needed.

The fat cock jerked twice right in front of her face, as Ralph groaned again. Then with a long desperate groan, he grabbed the sides of her head and roughly jammed his fat cock down her throat, lodging it, holding it there. She felt his cock jerking deep in her throat, and her own muscles hungrily massaging its fat head. She gagged violently, backed off a bit, but then slid it back into her open throat, slick saliva running down her pert chin, dripping onto her breasts.

He dropped his hands, no longer forcing her – just leaving his cock lodged in her milking throat all the way to the base, his wiry groin hair tickling her nose. Her slobbers now fell in a steady stream, landing on her knees, her thighs, making her shiver with delight. Ralph's throbbing cock was so thick, there was barely room for her to continue sliding her hungry tongue around its incredible base, so she stopped trying, just keeping up a steady suction as more pre-cum began to flow. Its thick, syrupy substance completely coated her tongue. She swallowed it with gusto, hungry for whatever followed. She was nearly out of her mind now. Wanting it - needing it. Desperate for whatever came next. What was happening to her?

Ralph suddenly stiffened, gripping the sides of her face again, this time, even harder. She knew what was going to happen next. She couldn't stop it if she wanted to. He would just use her mouth, and she would have to accept that which was inevitable. In her mind's-eye, she could almost see the thick white substance Mike's orgasm left in her vagina - the same stuff that would now be filling her mouth, sliding down her throat. The vision was so nasty it made her shudder violently. She had never tasted a man's sperm before. Would it be salty? Make her ill? Doomed to drink this repulsive little man's hot sperm, she simply accepted it, taking him in until his groin hairs again touched her nose. She was instantly rewarded with a mouth full of thick scalding cream. Gush after gush quickly followed, spurting like a hose, hitting the back of her throat, sticking there. It swirled around her tongue, coated the roof of her mouth, clinging momentarily before sliding over her quivering tonsils to pool in the pit of her soft belly. The bitter taste made her gag at first, but she swallowed it frantically, feeling lumps of it slide downward, dropping into her belly like molten drops of hot lava.

Something was happening to her she couldn't explain. Suddenly wanting it all she reached up and grasped his fat ass-cheeks, pulling him even deeper down her convulsing throat, holding his thick cock in place. She withered frantically beneath him, thrusting her pelvis upward as though inviting a fantastic invisible cock to ruthlessly invade it. None did, but she couldn't stop herself from moving. During the entire ordeal, she'd been totally unprepared for her own reaction. This thick, strange cum was like sweet nectar, ambrosia, something she instantly knew she'd craved her entire life - forced to be subservient - to kneel before her ugly master - taking his nasty cock in her mouth - tasting his vile cum. She moaned pitifully, swallowing every drop, sucking, licking, seeking more, desperate for all of his hot cream.

The seemingly endless gobs of thick cum finally subdued, and eventually satisfied, Ralph attempted to move away from her greedily sucking mouth. Cleo wasn't satisfied even yet. She whimpered softly, gripping his clenched ass cheeks, continuing to hold him deep inside her clinging mouth - not licking or sucking any longer, just holding his cock there as though reluctant to let go. Unable to look at him throughout the ordeal, Cleo still tightly clenched her eyes. As long as she kept them closed and didn't look at this repulsive little man whom she had just been forced to suck off, she could shut out her own wanton actions; refuse to acknowledge them. Until then she was safe from her own guilt. Mike was the only man she'd had sex with up to now. A few times she had let Mike put it in her mouth for a couple of moments, but never to completion. She had never wanted to do that and out of respect for her, he'd never demanded it. He was just too nice, a small voice in her mind acknowledged, with distain.

Ralph stood still, letting her hold his thick meat in her mouth, as he stroked her silky blond hair, staring down at her closed eyes as she lovingly mouthed his softening cock. He seemed fixated by what she was doing, closely watching as she gently glided her cum-slimy lips over and around its tender head while lightly scratching his hairy ass with her long painted nails. Except for a few tear-tracks of mascara streaking her pretty face, her make-up was still perfect, lips red and pouty, long eyelashes covering her tightly-clinched eyes. Ralph thought she looked like one of those high-priced models you see in fashion magazines – with the exception of his thick cock buried deeply inside her white throat. He could clearly make out its thick outline under her creamy skin. That sent another thrill through him, causing his cock to jerk, thickening as it started filling with blood again.

For several moments they remained that way – her, with a reluctance to stop the manipulations of his thick cock - him, overcome by the erotic sight of this beautiful, cold, young beauty expertly licking his genitals. The effect was finally too much for him, and soon he responded more quickly, stiffening against her warm soft tongue.

"You beautiful greedy little bitch," he whispered softly. "You pathetic little cocksucker."

In answer, she moaned softly in protest of his name for her, but kept sucking and licking as he continued to grow until he was just as hard as before. Throughout its metamorphose – from hard-to-soft and from soft-back-to-hard – Ralph's thick cock never varied much in size. Almost lovingly, she slid her hands under his hairy vane-lined sacks, now holding his large balls in the palms of her soft hands, feeling them draw upward as his excitement returned. She licked, sucked, and softly bit the head of his cock for the next five minutes. The only sound in the room was their ragged breathing and occasionally, a soft moan. Suddenly Ralph's cock jerked rapidly in her throat and he groaned loudly, roughly pushing her away from his throbbing cock. Off balance, she tumbled onto her back, staring up at him wide-eyed – partly in fear of his action, but also with something like anticipation – as if daring him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds