• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 02

Cleo's Fall Ch. 02

12

The next morning when she met Ralph in the hotel coffee shop before work, he acted as though nothing had happened. At first she did her best to avoid his eyes, but then, actually became a little miffed that he'd thought so little of what they'd done the previous evening that he wouldn't acknowledge her the following morning. She was sore everywhere and he didn't even seem to care. In anger, she thought, Fuck you, Ralph! You . . . fat slob!

At 10:00 A.M., he told her to load the papers into the trunk of his rental car. He curtly told her they were going to drive to another hotel conference room for a presentation. As Ralph drove, she sat as far away from him in the big Lincoln sedan as possible, pressing her side against the opposite door. He was the most repulsive man she'd ever met, making her skin crawl being this close to him.

She shuddered with revolution as she remembered the awful things he had forced her to do last night. Well, maybe forced wasn't exactly the word once they'd gotten started but, at first, he'd made her do it. She hated this evil little man and promised herself that somehow she would forget it'd ever happened. She vowed that as soon as they returned home, she would resign and that would be the end of it.

She would leave right now except for the fact that Ralph had held onto the airline tickets, and she knew there wasn't enough in their personal bank account to buy another one. Once home though, she'd quit the job. Money wasn't this important. One thing was for certain, what had happened last night would never happen again. That was final. She had Mike to think about. Besides that, she was still worried about being off the pill.

"Been thinking about us fucking last night?"

His words jolted her back to reality. She glanced over at him and saw he was leering at her. "Bet you're a little sore today, huh? Especially that tender little asshole. Hell, I'm sore! Never been in one so tight."

She jerked her face back to the front and stared straight ahead, determined to ignore his vulgar remarks. No one had ever spoken to her in that manner. What she couldn't ignore was the images his words provoked inside her head. She glanced sideways at Ralph and visibly shuddered, her tender nether-ring clinching at the image. Ralph must have guessed what she was thinking about because he smirked. Last night he'd made her feel like a whore. Now, he only made her feel sick.

"Come over here and take care of this. We don't have much time."

She glanced over before she could stop herself. Ralph had unzipped his trousers and removed his thick cock, the fat crown looking like a large mushroom. It was stiff and throbbing, staring back at her with its one glistening eye.

"Come on girl! Get your ass over here."

She shook her head in denial. "No, I won't do that again, Ralph. What happened last night was an aberration. It can't ever happen again. It won't happen again!"

"Look at it, Cleo."

She ignored him, her chin pointed straight ahead.

"Look at it damn you!" he growled viscously.

Suddenly, she was just a frightened little rabbit again. Terrified, she did as he ordered. Ralph's cock was so hard it was almost purple. Large veins lined the shaft, causing its gigantic knob to jerk and throb. The blood-filled vein running along the bottom was every bit as large as her small finger. A silver drop of nectar had already formed at its spongy tip. As she stared at it uncontrollably, without knowing, she unconsciously licked her dry lips. Ralph laughed lewdly and a familiar, unwanted thrill shot through her loins.

"Think about how nasty you acted. How it felt sliding over your tongue last night, sweetie. Think about how it coated your lips, tasting like warm cream to a hungry kitten as you lapped it up like you were starved. Makes your mouth water, don't it?"

She jerked her head away, back to looking out the window on her side of the car, the roaring growing louder in her ears and the beating of her heart jarring against her ribcage. No! She wouldn't let him do this to her! Not anymore! Her mind was quickly betraying her however, as vivid pictures from the previous evening flashed through it, causing her breath to come in shorter gasps. She caught herself licking her dry lips again as she heard Ralph chuckle, laughing at her vain attempts, and hating him even more.

"You're sure you're not interested? You absolutely sure you don't want to kiss it goodbye, maybe even lick it a little - slide it slowly over your tongue - feel it shoot a thick load into your beautiful, hungry, sucking little mouth? Okay, that's fine, Cleo. Didn't hurt to try though, did it?"

He started forcing the stiff organ back inside his trouser as Cleo uttered a small sound, her hand shooting out involuntarily.

Ralph paused, a knowing smirk on his lips. "What was that? I didn't hear that."

"Wait," she muttered softly.

"Wait? You said you don't want it. Why wait?" Ralph looked bemused. She hated him for it, but her need was growing stronger by the heartbeat and suddenly that was the only thing that mattered.

"Well shit, do you want to kiss it or don't you? I ain't got all day. We'll be there soon and I can't walk around with a boner, all day."

"I want it," she heard her own traitorous mouth muttering softly.

"What? I don't think I heard that either." Ralph was smiling thinly, like he'd known all along what she'd do.

"I want to do it," she said it a little louder, this time.

"Do what?" Ralph made as if to stuff his rigid cock back inside again.

This time she didn't hesitate, scooting closer. "No, wait! I do . . . want to suck your cock. Lick it . . . suck it . . . whatever you want me to do." She sounded pathetic, completely resigned to her fate.

"Then get your worthless ass over here and do it, before I don't let you," he growled.

She hesitated for just another instant, but his hard tone had finally jolted her into action. Terrified by the boundary she was about to cross, but growing terribly excited, she slid over, reached out, and grasped it - her small hand appearing like a child's against its thickness. As she lowered her head, she took a deep whiff of male musk before she took as much of his cock down her throat as she could on the very first try. Savoring the velvety texture as it slid over her tongue, she tasted the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the slit, feeling her toes curl with pleasure.

It was like a strong drug, nearly making her swoon from the now familiar sensation. The large bibulous head bumped against the back of her throat, lodged there, gagging her for an instant, but then popped through like it already knew where it was going. Suddenly, she had her nose buried in Ralph's thick pubic hair. She'd taken it all on the very first try and was nearly climaxing from the sheer pleasure of its fullness stuffing her throat. Imagining her throat to be like a deep vagina she held it there, completely buried, using her throat muscles to milk it gently. She immediately tasted more of his bodily fluids, sweet, thick.

Ralph sighed loudly. "What a fine little cocksucker you're going to be, Cleo," he whispered hoarsely. "I believe you'd keep a cock in your mouth all day if I'd let you, wouldn't you?"

It was something she hadn't known about herself before last night, but he was right of course. She would. She loved the taste of it, the musty smell, velvety softness - especially the nastiness of the act itself. She loved it all, everything about it. She sucked harder, wanting it as she'd never wanted anything in her life. The only reality that mattered was this very moment, wanting to feel Ralph spurt hot semen down her hungry throat. She felt as if she could cum just by him doing that.

As Ralph stopped at traffic lights, Cleo could hear pedestrians crossing the street a few feet from their car, wondering if they, or the cars next to them, could see what she was doing. Her fears were confirmed a moment later as the loud motor of a big truck pulled up beside them at an intersection and a coarse voice shouted. "Go for it baby! When you finish there, I got one too!"

Her ears flamed and she tried to pull back, but Ralph used one hand to hold her head firmly in place. "Keep sucking, bitch. And hurry, we're almost there."

She could feel his bloated cock throbbing beneath her tongue, twitching as she brushed the thick head with her tonsils, loving every second of it. She gently cupped his hairy sacs in one of her tiny hands and Ralph groaned loudly, causing her to redouble her efforts, running her tongue along the thick vein underneath, nibbling, sucking, licking.

"Ah, suck it you little ass-slut. Suck it dry! Remember, it's been up your ass, too. How nasty is that?""

At his remarks, Cleo actually felt her pussy squirt with tiny climaxes. She sucked even harder on the thick piece of meat ramming down her throat. After about another moment, she felt Ralph's body stiffen, heard him catch his breath and knew what was coming next. An instant later he was coating her mouth with thick gobs of bitter cum. It came out in lumps, fast, steady, unending. The sticky substance stuck to the roof of her mouth, coating it, pushing against her sealed lips as she hungrily struggled to swallow it all. Ralph moaned, humping against her face as he admonished her to not soil his trousers with any spilt semen.

Almost too quickly, the hot stream dwindled to a few hot, thin drops. He sighed, letting her know that he was through, but her lips still clamped tightly to his thickness, sucking more gently now, but still reluctant to release it. Finally, he had to literally force her hungry mouth off his flaccid cock.

"Jeeze, baby. You are one horny little ass-slut. Once you get going, you don't want to stop. I'll see you after the conference tonight and you can have some more of it then. Be in your room and don't have anything on. I want you naked, kneeling in the middle of the room on a pillow, ready to go. Got that?"

Her face flamed. She needed to cum. The little ones she'd just had hadn't done it for her. She felt like she was ready to climb the walls, or tackle some total stranger in a bar and rape him. She wanted to beg him to help her, but then clamped her lips together because she knew he wouldn't care. Desperately longing to tell him to fuck off in humiliation, she finally just meekly nodded. She watched him walk away, leaving her with a tart taste in her mouth - and to carry in the presentation charts - alone.

Around six o'clock Cleo ordered dinner in her room and ate alone. Then she showered and pulled on a short, flimsy black night-gown, nothing under it. If she stood against the light, someone could see right through it. One thing was certain. It wouldn't be Ralph. She was determined to never let him ever get inside her room again; nor would she ever again do what she'd done to him in the car today. She'd been weak - lonely and weak. She was over that now. She swallowed, imagining she still tasted Ralph's tart sperm, fighting the quivering it caused in her belly.

Just outside her room Cleo heard the elevator doors open and then close, frantically rushing to slide the deadbolt into place. It was way earlier than Ralph had said he'd be there, but she vowed he would not get in tonight if he did come by. She curled up with a book she'd bought in the hotel gift-shop, pausing to stare at the door each time she heard the elevator door open, or footsteps in the hallway outside. She would not become a slave to sick lust!

Trying to concentrate on the pages before her, she found herself losing track of what she was reading. Angrily, she thought about her boss's new pet name for her - ass-slut! Was it true that most women didn't experience a climax with a man's penis inside their butts? Was she abnormal because she could? She shivered unexpectedly, remembering how Ralph had hammered unmercifully into her virgin anus. With the tip of one finger, Cleo touched her tender anus, feeling a sharp thrill shoot her loins. It had seemed so natural - not that she'd ever do it again.

Despite her resolve, Cleo's mind wondered back to the previous night and the other things Ralph had forced her to do. Well maybe not forced exactly, but she had felt threatened hadn't she? Remembering the smells, the taste, the overall nastiness of it all, another thrill shot through her belly, a slight wetness seeping from between her legs and dampening the sheet beneath her. God, what was wrong with her?

Just thinking about her repulsive little boss's fat dick and meaty tongue made her gush like a school girl. She hated him, no, despised him. He revolted her in every possible way. Yet, here she was, trembling at the very thought of the things he'd done to her. She fought down the urge to touch her throbbing pussy because she knew it would produce only momentary relief at best, and she knew why. It simply wasn't nasty enough to excite her in the way she needed it.

She heard the elevator door slide open outside her door. Without thinking, she rushed to the door and slid the deadbolt to the rear. Then she unlocked the door completely and went back to lie down on the bed, her mouth dry, heart pounding inside her chest. With that heavy drumming in her ears, she waited in dread . . . and anticipation. Ralph did not come.

Okay, damn you! I'm here. This is what you want, isn't it? Come on you bastard and get your vile, nasty act over with. I can't stop you. Take it! It's here waiting for you!

Frustrated and angry, Cleo fell asleep around 1:30 P.M., the sheet sticking to her dampness.

Ralph was busy right then, but even if he wasn't, he knew very well what he was doing. Let the little cunt wait - think about it for a while. Let her get a little angry - feel neglected. Then when he was ready, she'd climb all over him begging for it anyway he wanted to do it. He still couldn't believe his good fortune. He'd always been able to read people well, especially women. That day in his office when he'd growled at her to do something, she'd gotten a certain look in her eyes. That had told him he'd hit a hot-button.

Yeah, it was that little thing when they start to breathe through their sweet little half-open mouths, softly licking their lips unconsciously every so often, looking a bit confused. That was you could be assured that their little cunts were getting wet. Most of them didn't even know they were doing it. To be certain though, he'd tried it again a few days later with the same results. That's when he knew which buttons he'd have to push to get her started. He smiled. Boy was he ever going to get her started.

The next day, Ralph was with another group the entire morning, then in the afternoon they withdrew to a larger conference room where he disappeared altogether. She searched for him at every break, but he was nowhere to be found. At the close of daily events, tired and angry, she trudged across the lobby toward the elevator. She was stopped dead in her tracks by the sound of Ralph's raspy voice.

"Sleep well last night, my little ass-slut?"

Stunned, Cleo whirled to find him standing no more than four feet behind her, puffing on a long cigar. As usual, he was leering at her legs beneath the short mini-skirt. As usual also, he made her feel completely naked and vulnerable. She fumbled for some stinging remark, but nothing came to mind. Although it disgusted her, she had reverted to being that timid little fool, once more.

When she couldn't answer, he went on. "I'll be by to see you at eight o'clock. I got tied up last night. It was that long-legged redhead bitch in the short skirt. Acts so cold in public, but she crawled on her knees for me last night, baby. Sucked my cock like it was filled with sugar. Not as well as you do, though. You're a real pro. Now, pay attention. I want the door unlocked, you undressed and kneeling on a pillow in the middle of the fucking floor when I get there."

He suddenly reached out and grasped one nipple between thumb and forefinger, just as he'd done on that first day. Cleo gasped, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed, but they almost were out of sight behind a large potted plant. Ralph stepped closer, his other hand finding its way under her short skirt, coming to rest between her legs. She tried moving away but he grasped her nipple even tighter, causing her to half-sob with pain. Despite herself, Cleo felt her pussy gush liquid.

"Did you know your pussy is already wet, my dear? Sopping wet as a matter-of-fact. I could fuck you right here on the floor with everybody watching and you'd love it."

Holding her motionless by her nipple, one of his fat fingers wormed its way beneath the elastic band of her panty leg, slipping easily inside her. It was joined by another, then, a third. He was right of course. She was wet and open, almost panting with need, ready for him. How did he do it? How could she find this repulsive little troll desirable? She moaned softly, involuntarily pushing back against his hand, but Ralph quickly removed it, causing her to groan in disappointment. Ralph chuckled, smelling his fingers. She hated him. Hated him!

"Want me to forget about fucking you tonight?" He twisted her nipple for emphasis.

Head down, unable to meet his piggy eyes, Cleo mutely shook her blonde curls, glancing around to see of anyone else had heard his lewd remarks. Ralph released her nipple, chuckling again as she hurried away without looking back. As she did, she vowed she would never do as he commanded this night. Last night was the final time. Humiliating her in public like this was the final straw. It was over!

As she'd done the previous night, Cleo showered, brushed her long glimmering hair, and pulled on a silk robe. After her encounter in the hotel lobby that afternoon, Cleo was aware that her pussy was still so sensitive that even a slight brush against it from her silk gown, caused her to tremble. She curled up with the same book, trying without success to concentrate. Unconsciously, she glanced at the clock. It read 7:30.

I will not!

When she looked again, it was two minutes until eight. Go to Hell, Ralph Edwards! Go straight to Hell!

The elevator door was loud outside her door. Without even thinking about it she suddenly threw-off her robe, dropping to the pillow in the middle of the hotel floor, heart pounding uncontrollably against her chest. She was literally trembling all over, gasping for breath as she heard the doorknob turning. Ralph walked in followed by one of the biggest and ugliest men she'd ever seen. For a moment, in her fear and embarrassment, she forgot she was naked.

"My god, Ralph. She's a fucking knockout just like you said!" The giant's voice was wet-sounding, deep, and rough.

Cleo, trembling, terrified, glanced around for an avenue of retreat. Ralph laughed knowingly. "Just stay right where you are little ass-slut. There ain't no place to go."

Resigned, she settled back on her heels, waiting in dread for whatever was to come. It wasn't long in coming. "She loves to suck cock, Al. Once she gets started, she don't want to stop. Give it a try."

The big man grinned, showing crooked, stained teeth as he unzipped his baggy trousers. Reaching inside, he pulled out a dick longer than Ralph's. No. Curved, with a mighty knob on its end, it was twice the length of Ralph's - though not nearly as thick. He walked up to her so it was waving in her face and she could smell his unwashed scent. Cleo clamped her jaws, glancing pleadingly at Ralph, but when she saw the glow of anger on his face she unaccountably just opened her mouth, leaning toward the foul-smelling hunk of meat.

She didn't want to do it but she didn't know what else to do. Two strange men were in her bedroom, she was naked and helpless, and they were determined to do terrible things to her - nasty things to her. Nasty. Suddenly, the long cock twitching in front of her face caused her mouth to water.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds