• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Name is Lou

My Name is Lou

It was Christmas Eve in the dead of winter as the snow fell on what could on be described as an almost picturesque White Christmas. But Lou arose from the darkness dressed in a thick black coat and entered in to the partly empty church that early evening, untouched by the white that seemed to dampen and chill everyone else. He entered with a swagger and a derisive gleam looking out on the small gathering of parishioners finishing up the service before going home for the holidays.

He could do nothing but watch everyone pray and sit along their pews, and barely gave recognition to the altars, making a quick entrance in to the confessional. He sat down by the screen as he heard the voice of a younger priest from the shadows.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I've never been to confession. And I've sinned a great deal."

"I'm sure the lord will forgive you on this of the holiest holidays. What sin are here to confess, my son?"

"That's just it. My father didn't forgive me. Thus, I spent a good long time trying to defy his wishes."

The priest paused nodding.

"I even defiled his adult son and daughter."

The priest paused again, "De...defiled? Uh...?"

"Lou. My name is Lou."

"Yes, they were pure and innocent and of the utmost optimistic and I snuck in to their homes to defile them. I sinned while my father's back was turned, and they were punished for giving in. First, I slithered to his daughter and tempted her a great deal, and then when she gave in to my manipulation, I violated her. I slid in to her vagina, and tried as she might, she enjoyed it. I then slid in to her mouth and she submitted to me, allowing me to enter her in every way I wanted, as long as I wanted."

The priest furrowed his brow, listening intently.

"Then when I was done, I appeared to my dad's son with a trusting guise, one that he could really confide in. And when he was most vulnerable, I seduced him. I talked to him, and caressed him. And then when I was done, I kissed him. Much like his sister, he denied arousal, but I persisted. And he submitted, allowing me to kiss him, and orally pleasure him. He then orally pleasured me like it was his final moments on Earth. Then I turned him over on to all fours, and slid in to him over and over as he submitted to his lust. And he enjoyed every second. He begged for more, and pleaded for me to continue until I'd given him every essence of my body. I could read their temptations. And I enjoyed it."

"Why did you sin in such a way?"

"For pleasure. Since that day, I come back every Christmas, and I pick my favorite from his flock to visit. Sometimes they're male, sometimes female, but couples are my favorite. Then I go back home and wait."

The priest stood silent, gazing in to the screen as Lou grew a smile and sighed.

"Back when it was Saturnalia and not Christmas, those days really filled me with joy. I loved the orgies. There was just no taboos. I knew what people loved."

"Like you. I knew why you were here. You saw me come in. You found me quite attractive with my short spiked hair and clean shaven appearance. You noticed my body and my bulge, and you made note of selecting this booth just for me. Why is that, padre?"

The priest stammered for a moment and nodded, fighting hard to dismiss his words that struck him with an immense weight.

"You spent a good deal of your life sexually repressed. You were taught that sex of all kinds and kind was wrong. And sins. And you spent your life pleasuring yourself to the sins of your flock. You really enjoyed the tales of infidelity from the men. You even fantasized of a few of your parishioners."

"Who are you?"

"I'm just a passerby. I'm also... someone who feels vulnerable on this joyous holiday night. The crowds have receded, you see."

There was a slight commotion in the confessional, as Lou stood back watching the curtain open before him. In the office behind the altar, Lou and the father kissed passionately, caressing one another. He stood back as the father tore his shirt off, kissing his pecks and stomach. He sighed in pleasure, closing his eyes as the father inched down, kissing him, and slid his pants down to his ankles. He slid his large erect cock out with his hand and swallowed it with one motion, moaning softly.

Lou clutched his head with both hands motioning his head up and down his hard cock slowly and then rapidly. He then began to faced fuck him, pounding his mouth rapidly as the father gagged over his hard cock for a moment and Lou pulled out watching the father look up in awe, panting for breath. The father stood up kissing him again, savoring every touch, and turned as Lou embraced him from behind, kissing his neck and squeezing his hard bulge. The father panted, moaning in pleasure and leaned over.

Lou unbuckled his pants sliding them down to his ankles and quickly entered him from behind. The father cried out softly and panted enduring the pain as Lou dominated him, sliding his cock further in to his tight hole and held it as he took pleasure in feeling the father's hole pulse, struggling to adjust to his cock.

He slid out again and began pounding him, clutching his hips aggressively. Every pound of his cock rattled the father, who clutched his small table and moaned embracing the strong pressure that transformed in to pure pleasure. Lou pounded him fast and hard as the father moaned and panted, gleefully submitting to his control and grunted as he halted and reached around stroking his hard cock.

The father struggled to stand as Lou's strong grip stroked his cock finally unleashing his cum all over the floor. He could do nothing but shiver and grunt, wobbling in the knees as Lou clutched his waist again and pounded him hard while his cock still squirted waves of pleasure much to his delight.

Lou grunted cumming long and hard and leaned down over the father kissing him and grabbing his cock as he felt Lou's cock pour in to his hole. He did nothing but enjoy the waves seeping in to him and panted as he prayed the moment would never end.

Lou lifted him with both arms as they dropped to the floor kissing and passionately groping along the couch, embracing and grinding their sweaty soaked bodies. The father mounted him, shocked at Lou's still erect cock and slid down on to it with a sharp cry as Lou looked up at him, guiding his pelvis along his cock, and pounding him from beneath.

The father moaned, mouth agape, and took the almost rapid fire thrusts from below, and was almost overwhelmed by the rush of pleasure and power he could feel.

The next morning, the padre awoke to the morning light and forced himself up from the couch, weakly sitting up and taking in the silence. He turned as Lou exited the office silently and cringed as spark and explosion emerged from outside the door.

He stood up running to the door and saw nothing but ash along the floor, and cringed at the heavy smell of sulfur that permeated the thin air. He hadn't any who or what Lou was, or if he was even a he.

He collected his belongings, going through the night over and over and cold barely escape the amazing scenario, no matter how hard he tried. He knew he'd carry that experience for a long time, and in to the new year when Lou would appear to him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Name is Lou

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds