• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica Gets Taught

Jessica Gets Taught

Jessica jumped as the hand slammed down on her desk. She had been drawing in her notebook, tiny intricate drawings that demanded all of her attention. Her hood was pulled up over her thick ponytail to hide the ear buds that she had placed in her ears to drown out Professor Bell's lecture. Now, looking around, she saw that the room was empty. Class had been let out and her focus and music had made her not notice. The only person left in the room was Professor Bell, who stood in front of her, red in the face with anger.

She had only signed up for his class for the last three credits she needed to graduate, and she had picked his because she thought he was cute. Dark hair, Greek god face, and she saw him jogging around campus without a shirt on a regular basis, and the man had abs that made her mouth water. Unfortunately, no matter how good looking he was, his class was one of the most boring hours she had ever spent in her life. She had started doodling to stay awake, and when that didn't work, blasting music from her ear buds and occasionally copying down the board since he read his entire lecture off of it every class.

And now she was alone with him, and he was furious.

"Do you want to tell me what my class was about, or were you too busy?" he shouted at her. She looked at the board, but the lecture had been erased.

"Ummm..." she stalled. He turned even redder.

"Get up!" he bellowed. She nervously stood. "Take down your hood. You're inside, you selfish, lazy bitch." She nervously pulled it down, trying to pull the ear buds with it, but one fell out, and his eyes landed on it, and bugged out.

"MUSIC IN MY CLASS?" She cringed away from his shout, but he wasn't done. "You have wasted my time trying to teach you! You selfish little cunt! You have no respect for my class, my time, or my subject!"

"Hey!" she shouted over him. "You can't call me that!"

"What, cunt?" he sneered. "Why can't I call you that? You are a cunt. You are a selfish little cunt who has wasted my time. And don't try to tell me what I can and cannot call you. You need to pass my class to graduate, and right now you are at a solid F, little cunt."

"I'm going to the Dean," she began to push past him. "You can't call me that. I'll get you fired." He laughed and grabbed her arm.

"You don't get it, do you?" he hissed at her. "It's my word against yours, and you're just the stupid little cunt bitch who is failing my class. I can do whatever the fuck I want, little cunt, and they won't believe you." With a firm grasp on her arm, he slowly looked down her body, and smirked.

Jessica had a great body. Tiny, her rack and ass were almost too big for her tiny frame. Her legs were too long for her 5 foot frame, and her waist tiny almost tiny to the point of silly looking. Her hair was a natural honey blonde and fell in thick layers around her face. She had huge brown eyes, and full lips on a tiny mouth.

She cringed away from his look.

"I'm going to get you fired," she repeated, lamely. She knew what he had said was true. She was known as a party girl, and had barely scraped by with passing grades her entire college career. He was the adored professor.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt him shove his hand up under her sweatshirt. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra under her oversized sweatshirt, planning on going straight back to the dorms after class. His fingers found her bare nipple and viciously twisted it. She shrieked and slapped him across the face.

He shoved her face down on her desk, bending her tiny frame over it easily, and holding her in place with her ponytail. As she shrieked, he brought down his open hand on her curved ass. Again and again, he slammed his hand down on her ass, until she sobbed from the pain of it, lying still across the desk. When he stopped the only sound in the room was her crying and his heavy breathing.

"What do you say?" he finally asked.

"What?" she sobbed out. His response was to spank her again, and she screamed.

"You say 'Sorry, Professor, for being a disrespectful little cunt, and thank you for spanking me and making me behave.'"

"S-s-sorry professor, f-for being a...a...disrespectful little c-c-c..."

"Say it, cunt." His hand slammed down again on her sore ass, and she cried out again, and started crying too hard to speak.

"I don't think you are understanding our lesson, cunt, because I gave specific instructions and you did not follow them. I think we need to continue our lesson."

He reached for the top of her leggings and yanked them down, revealing her tiny lace thong. Her ass cheeks were bright red, and bore the imprints of his fingers from the spanking. His finger ran down her ass crack, touching the lace thong down to where it barely covered her hairless pussy. As soon as he touched her pussy, the liquid spilled out and he laughed, shoving a finger into her soaked slit.

"I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't know you are a little slut!" he told her. "But its obvious you are. I was just hurting you. Only fucking little cock hungry whores enjoy that. And look how wet your little whore cunt is."

He removed his wet finger from her cunt and wipe it on her face, forcing the finger in her mouth to taste herself. He began to pump in her mouth, firmly holding her ponytail to keep her head from moving.

"You're just a little fucking whore," he told her, watching his finger pump in and out of her plump lips. "I shouldn't have gotten mad about you about not paying attention in class, because I should have realized that you are only good for cock, not for learning."

Jessica bit him.

He yanked her ponytail so hard she screamed and dropped his finger and he slapped her so hard across the face that she fell down. As she cried on the floor, he examined his finger. Once he decided that it was fine, he smiled down at her.

"Well, I thought we had learned our lesson, little whore," he chided her. "I guess not. You bite me again, and I will knock your fucking teeth out." He reached down and grabbed her ponytail again, yanking her up to her knees. With his other hand he unzipped his slacks and pushed them down. He erection strained through his boxer briefs, and he rubbed her face against it, before pushing down the briefs. 8 uncut inches jumped out at her face, and he yanked her ponytail again, shoving the whole thing in her tiny mouth. With a firm grasp, he held onto her head, fucking her face like it was her cunt, ignoring her gags. Tears spilled out of her eyes again, but he just pumped harder, until he finally thrust hard into her throat and groaned. She felt his hot cum spill down her throat, and she had no choice but to swallow. He left his cock in her mouth as he softened, then finally pulled his flaccid cock out and wiped it clean on her cheek and ponytail. She remained sobbing on the floor as he pulled up and zipped his pants.

She stayed crying as he started to put her notebook in her bag. When everything was packed up, he slung the bag over his shoulder and walked back over to her, reaching down and yet again grabbing her ponytail. This time he used it to direct her down to the bottom of the lecture hall, her shuffling since her pants were still around her ankles, and through the door to his private office. There he shut the door and threw her stuff onto the couch, leaving her standing in the middle as he sat down at his desk and stared at her.

After several minutes of her sniffling, he spoke.

"Take off your clothing."

She didn't move.

"Jessica," he warned. "I don't like being ignored, and I still need to punish you for biting me. I don't think you want me to also punish you for ignoring a direct order, now taking off your fucking clothes."

She didn't move. He sighed and got up, walking towards her. Roughly, he grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and yanked it off. He carelessly threw it away and quickly disposed of her leggings, thong, flats and tank. She was left standing naked in the middle of his office.

He walked around her with a critical eye, after twisting her nipple. She was embarrassed by the liquid running down her thigh, and was more embarrassed when he caught the stream with his finger and forced it into her mouth again. And then he was behind her, rubbing her ass.

"You're looking a little pale back here for someone who bites," he informed her in a pleased tone. "Go bend over the desk." When she didn't move he sighed in frustration and went to the desk himself, reaching into the drawer and pulling out what looked like a dog collar with a leash attached. This he fastened around her neck, and dragged her by it to the desk, forcing her to bend over it before he tied the leash around the desk leg. When her hands when to the collar trying to find the way to unlatch it she was rewarded with a slap and ties getting pulled out of the desk drawers. With these he tied her wrists and ankles. She was completely vulnerable, tied down and spread open. He walked around the desk, looking at his project with satisfaction.

"Well, whore cunt," he said to her. "You still need to punished. I'm thinking ten spankings for biting me. I want you to count them down for me, and say 'thank you professor' with every single one. It doesn't count and we start over if you don't say it."

With that, he brought his hand down hard on her ass, and she screamed.

"You didn't count!" he scolded. "So that didn't count! We start over!" He slammed his hand down on the other cheek.

"ONE!" screamed Jessica.

"You didn't thank me!" he shouted. "Doesn't count! Start over! And since you aren't listening, I'm using the ruler!" He swung the ruler down, and though the pain was awful, Jessica remembered to count and thank him through the pain. By the time they got to ten, she was sobbing in pain again, there were welts all over her ass, and Professor Bell was hard again. Again, he ignored her dripping pussy and walked around to the front of his desk and grabbed her ponytail, forcing her sore jaw open and thrusting into her mouth, fucking her mouth. As he did, the phone rang.

Still thrusting into her mouth, he answered. Jessica was so tired and so distracted by his cock gagging her that she didn't hear what he was saying. But she did hear when the door to the office opened just minutes later. She began to struggle and tried to spit out Bell's cock. He responded by grabbing her ponytail, pulling out of her mouth and slapping her across the face again, before turning her face to see the new intruder.

To her horror, she saw Professor Ellic. She had taken a class with him and had barely passed. He had made it very clear that he didn't enjoy trying to teach her. And now he was staring at her bare ass, and exposed, dripping cunt.

"Holy fuck, man, you weren't kidding," he said, running his hand over her ass and touching the welts the ruler had created. "You really wanna share?"

Jessica felt cold, but Bell laughed.

"Ellic, this is Whore Cunt. Help yourself. Mi puta es su puta, right?"

Ellic ran his fingers over her soaked cunt and then shoved two fingers in and began to finger fuck her.

"Holy fuck man, this whore in hot. Have you tried this pussy yet?"

"No, I've just been using the mouth. I've wanted to fuck these lips since she started my class." As he spoke, Bell grabbed her head again and shoved his cock back into her mouth, but instead of fucking her face, he slapped her lightly and told her to suck him. She started and Bell groaned. Ellic began to finger fuck her harder, and asked Bell over the table, "Can I fuck her ass?"

Jessica stopped sucking and stiffened. She had never been fucked in the ass. Bell thrust into her mouth again while slapping her, forcing her to suck again, as he said "Fuck yes, man, this is a three hole whore." Jessica began to cry again, and Bell gave up on her sucking and grabbed her to fuck her face again. As his cock entered her throat, she felt Ellic spit on her asshole, and then start spreading some of her pussy juice on to her tiny hole. She cried harder as he stuck his finger in, pumping it in and out.

"Holy shit, Bell, she is so fucking tight," he groaned.

"Go slow, man, don't destroy her early," commanded Bell. Ellic added another finger to his ass fucking, and slowly pumped. With his other hand he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, rubbing the tip against Jessica's cunt. He groaned, and slowed down his assault on her ass, focusing on his cock.

"Well, don't leave it empty," Bell complained as Ellic removed his fingers from her ass to rub her cunt. "Here!" He pulled a fat highlighter pen from the cup on his desk, and pulling his hard cock out, he fucked Jessica's mouth with the pen, getting it covered in her open saliva, before leaning over and brutally shoving it in her asshole. As she opened her mouth to scream, he shoved his cock back in, and started face fucking her hard, watching the pen jiggle in her ass. Ellic, not able to take it anymore, reared back and thrust himself up to the hilt in her pussy.

She was getting fucked hard from both ends, and suddenly she felt that building that meant an orgasm was coming. She willed herself not to come for these men, but Ellic starting tapping the pen, sending vibrations through her ass and she groaned and came hard on his cock. Both men stopped as she came and laughed.

"Fucking whore," Bell taunted. "You came while getting raped by two men? Who are your teachers? Whore Cunt is a good name for you."

Ellic ground harder into her cunt.

"So you like things in your ass, Whore Cunt?" he grunted. He yanked the pen out and slammed his dick, still wet from her pussy, up to the hilt in her ass. She screamed and he came immediately, deep inside her. Bell was in her throat when she screamed, and he grabbed her hair hard, forcing her to scream again, the vibrations from her throat making him cum again, but this time he came all over her face.

Both men cleaned themselves up, and sat quietly. They didn't untie her, although they had shoved her own panties in her mouth to quiet the sobbing. Finally Ellic stood up, pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to take photos of her. Of her cum covered face and hair, her bruised ass, and the cum trickling out of her asshole. Then he left and Bell and Jessica were alone.

It was another couple minutes before Bell spoke.

"You are going to keep coming to my class. You will receive the passing grade you need, but there will be conditions for it. One." He stood up and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "You will not wear panties to my class." He walked around her and wiped the cum off of her asshole. "Two." He leaned forward and put the cum soaked panties back in her mouth. "You will sit in the back, and be available to me at all times, during and after class." He stuck a finger in her pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her. "Three." He added a finger in her ass, still lubed up with cum. "You will not tell anyone." He began to fuck harder. "Four." His cock was out, and he was sliding it into her wet cunt. "You will refer to me as Professor or Master. I will call you Whore Cunt." He began to fuck hard. "Five" He shoved a second finger in her asshole and thrust them in and out as he pounded into her cunt, words barely being made out. "You will use any toys I give you, and follow any orders I give you." He fucked harder and faster and after a long time he finally groaned and pulled out, cumming up her back. As he recovered, he absently mindly continued to finger fuck her asshole. "And six," he paused and withdrew his fingers, wiping them on her back. "You will wear this cum until you get home. You might not wipe it off before you walk across campus. Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes." She groaned. And with that, he untied her and swept out the office with a promise that he would see her in class tomorrow, leaving her to get dressed.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica Gets Taught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds