• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali MILF Goddess in Edmonton

Somali MILF Goddess in Edmonton

12

So, um, I was at the University of Alberta library in downtown Edmonton, quietly doing research for my Law term paper due in three days when I actually saw something...amazing. I was taking a much needed study break after hours of writing, and since all the coffee I'd been drinking shot straight through me, a brother had to pee quite badly. When nature calls, all must obey.

I was coming out of the washroom when I saw...her. A big-booty Somali woman of apparent middle years, clad in a traditional Islamic long skirt and the Hijab...all the while bending over to pick up something. Guess what happened next? Instantly I got a boner, and although I tried my best to conceal it, the sweatpants I had do did nothing to help. Dammit.

"As Salam Alaikum brother," the Somali lady, who was pushing a cleaner's cart, said to me with a warm smile. I blinked nervously, and paused before nodding and answering. I am kind of a shy guy, which often surprises people since I'm a six-foot-two, dark-skinned brother with a hefty build.

"Good morning sister, how are you?" I said at last, answering the Somali lady's greeting. The lady paused, put one hand on her cart, and another on her hips. I took a good look at her. At least five feet ten inches tall, curvy and in her own way, quite lovely. If I had the guts, I'd call her a MILF.

"You must be new around here, brother, I'm Hodan Ismail," the lady said, extending her hand for me to shake. I hesitated briefly, then smiled and took her lovely hand in mine. I shook Hodan's hand gently, looking into her lovely, soulful dark brown eyes.

"I'm new to the school, yes, my name is Adam Clovis," I said evenly, and Hodan and I made small talk. A lot of the students at the University of Alberta in Edmonton are uptight, and narrow-minded. As in they wouldn't be caught dead talking to a cleaner. I am not one of them. I am the son of Haitian refugees who moved to Canada from the island of Haiti a little over a decade ago.

There are a lot of Somali students in the University of Alberta, and not a lot of Haitians, though our numbers are growing. I've only been here a year and haven't made that many friends. I miss the City of Montreal, Quebec, where my family stays. Sometimes I curse myself for accepting a scholarship to a promising university that's so damn far from home.

"Good luck in your studies, brother Adam, Masha' Allah," Hodan said, waving me goodbye. I nodded respectfully, and went back to my seat. People stared at me as I walked by in the library. Even though Alberta is becoming more racially diverse due to an influx of Somali, South Asian and Arab immigrants, it's still very much redneck country.

"Dude, you were gone a while, I was about to leave," said Max Chang, this short Asian dude I met in my legal ethics class. I sat next to him, thanked him for looking after my stuff, and then put on my headphones. I resumed writing the Law paper, while listening to Linkin Park's song What I've Done, which served as the background for an epic Dragonball Z video I really like.

"Sorry Max, I was busy," I said absentmindedly, looking at my little buddy as I felt him staring at me pointedly. Max is a cool guy usually, but no one will ever accuse him of being the most patient man in the universe. Max smiled, shook his head, rolled his eyes and resumed playing Solitaire on his PC.

I was on page nine of my twenty-page paper when I heard a noise and looked up from my PC. I smiled when I saw Miss Hodan, the Somali cleaning lady, walk by with her cart. I smiled and waved at her, and much to my relief, she returned the gesture. Max looked at her as she walked away, then smiled knowingly at me.

"Got MILF, bro?" Max whispered, in his best Steve Stifler impression. Max is an international student from Zhuzhou, southern China, and much to my everlasting amusement and occasional annoyance, he watched all the American Pie movies plus old-school like Animal House to prepare himself for a "North American university experience." I don't have the heart to tell him that the reality is far different at Canadian schools. I'm going to let Max figure this one out for himself.

"Dude, I don't know what you're talking about," I said with a smile, and discreetly checked out Hodan as she made her way to the elevators. Dammit, that woman has a booty. I've got a thing for Somali ladies, man. I grew up in an area full of Somalis and Arabs in Montreal, and they've always held a special attraction in my eyes. Maybe it's because they're Muslim, and for a Catholic guy like me, the ultimate forbidden fruit.

A couple of hours later, I went to the university center and grabbed a bite in the school cafeteria. Guess who I saw grabbing a bite at Tim Horton's? I walked up to Hodan, who was just done with her work, and smiled at her. "Adam again, small world, my brother," Hodan said, grinning.

"Indeed, ma'am, please let me get you a drink or something," I said hesitantly, and Hodan looked me up and down, and finally smiled and nodded. Okay, the pretty Somali lady is willing to grab a bite with me. Cool. Let's see where I can take this from there, I thought.

A few minutes later, I sat at a table with Hodan, and we talked a bit. "New to Alberta I take it," Hodan said, smiling at me while sipping her coffee. I nodded, wondering if I had Montreal, Quebec, written on my forehead somewhere or something. People always guess that I'm from out of province, even though I lost any traces of a Haitian accent after spending over a decade in Montreal.

"Montreal raised and damn proud of it sister," I said wistfully, pointing to my P.K. Subban sweatshirt. I love the Montreal Canadiens fiery defenceman, he's proof that brothers can excel at anything, including ice hockey, which many consider to be the dominion of white males.

If more brothers start playing, we'll eventually dominate this sport. I'm sure of it. Black men are physically strong and athletic, the whole frigging world knows that. That's why they're trying to discourage black guys from playing certain sports. Face it, we tend to dominate every physical activity we partake in. Nobody can deny that.

Hodan Ismail looked at me, an odd look in her lovely eyes. "Tell me more about yourself, Adam Fleur," she whispered, her fingers brushing against my hand as she did so. A frisson coursed through me, and I did my best to answer the lady's missive.

"Not much to tell, ma'am, I'm from Montreal, my background is Haitian and I'm slowly adjusting to life in Alberta," I said with a shrug. Hodan shrugged, and drained her coffee with one gulp. I looked at this lovely lady, taking in every bit of her loveliness. Like I said, Somali women, with their Afro-Arabian features and unique skin tones, are beyond lovely in my eyes.

"A cute guy like you all alone in Alberta," Hodan said, smiling while shaking her head. The hijab framed her lovely face beautifully. I nodded and shrugged. Seriously, I'm not exactly a hit with the ladies on the University of Alberta campus because I'm shy and nerdy, instead of loud and outgoing, like most other black guys around. I'm twenty and have only been with two girls. Why is it that everyone can see that in me?

"The right lady will come along," I said wistfully, looking out the window for a second. I saw a tall black man walking around the Tim Horton's parking lot with a short, plump white chick. The two of them held hands and seemed very much into each other. Lucky brother, I thought enviously.

"You can do better than her," Hodan said, her voice snapping me out of my reverie. Dammit, this Somali broad can read minds? I thought. Hodan had evidently followed my gaze and seen the interracial couple outside, and guessed what I was thinking.

"One day," I said, sipping the last of my coffee. Hodan looked at me, smiling, a dangerous light in her dark eyes. I looked into those eyes of hers, the eyes of a beautiful, exotic Northeast African woman, and a Muslim gal at that, and almost drowned in them.

"What if I told you that day is today?" Hodan said, licking her full lips suggestively while her hand suddenly gripped mine on the table. I was surprised both by her words and her gestures, for in my experience with Somali females, especially the ones who wear the Hijab, they're a touch-me-not bunch. Hodan Ismail was a surprise in every way.

"Do tell," I said, gently stroking my chin thoughtfully while smiling confidently, like I'd seen Will Smith do while talking to ladies in, well, all of his movies. Hodan smiled, and I gasped in surprise when I felt her hand on my thigh, underneath the table.

"Come with me," Hodan said, and I saw in her eyes the promise of untold wonder, and danger. Shall I follow this lady? I was filled with both dread and excitement. Excitement won out over dread, and moments later, Hodan and I left the Tim Horton's together.

Hodan and I walked to a nearby building that appeared to be partially under construction. Not a surprise, since the University of Alberta is always expanding. With the influx of immigrants in the province, the major universities in Edmonton and Calgary have had to grow since supply has to meet demand for a business to stay afloat.

"Where are you taking me, pretty lady?" I asked Hodan, and the tall, lovely Somali MILF flashed me a wicked grin. Moments later, we found ourselves in what looked like a rec room. There was a large table there, and chairs, and cleaning equipment. The room was very warm, much warmer than any other building I'd ever been to on campus.

"My lair," Hodan said, winking at me. We stood inches from each other. Hodan drew closer to me. Slowly, hesitantly, my hands went to her waist, and I pulled her closer. Hodan grinned, and then she kissed me. That's right, this gorgeous Somali lady kissed me, and I kissed her right back.

"Your lips taste sweet," I told Hodan, once we came up for air. Grinning, Hodan assured me that the rest of her tasted even sweeter and I had the perfect opportunity to find out. Spreading her thighs invitingly after hiking up her traditional Islamic long skirt, Hodan took my hand and pressed it against her pussy.

"Taste me," Hodan Ismail said, and I saw a primal urgency in her eyes that brooked no reply. Without hesitation I got on my knees, in this dirty supply room, and buried my face between the Somali MILF's legs. I inhaled the sharp scent of her womanhood. I began licking her pussy with gusto, for there are few things I love beside tasting a woman in this manner.

Hodan gently caressed my head and face as I pleasured her, sticking my fingers into her cunt while licking her pussy. The Somali MILF cried out as I worked my tongue and fingers inside of her, loving the smell and taste of her womanhood. A world of woman opened up to me, and I was determined to explore it.

"Wallahi, you're frigging good at that," Hodan said breathlessly, much later. I looked at her, smiling happily while wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I had Hodan's copious girly cum smeared all over my face, and I really, really liked the taste of it.

"Practice makes perfect," I said, and Hodan sighed happily. Next, the Somali MILF had me sit down on a nearby chair, and she went straight for my zipper. I smiled happily as Hodan pulled my long, hard dick out of my boxers, and stroked it gently. Her eyes went wide when she noticed that I was not circumcised.

"Natural man from head to toe," I said, somewhat defensively. I'd only been with two females prior to Hodan Ismail. The first, Catherine Duchene, was a Haitian chick from my old church in southern Montreal. The second, Ashley Newbury, was a white chick I met in Laval during the summer after my high school graduation. Neither of them minded that I was uncut, but apparently, Hodan Ismail, being Muslim and all, seemed taken aback.

"I love uncut men you guys are more sensitive and more fun to play with," Hodan said, laughing heartily. I looked at this tall, sinfully sexy Somali lady who knelt before me while holding my hard dick, and smiled. I was definitely not expecting that.

"Good to hear," I said, sighing in relief. Hodan said nothing, for she'd swiftly taken my dick into her mouth. I looked at her as she proceeded to suck my dick slowly, taking her sweet time as she licked its length, all the while massaging my balls. It didn't take me long to get ready to cum, and I shouted out a warning.

"Show me what you got," Hodan paused to say, and then, with a wicked smile on her lovely face, the Somali MILF flicked her tongue over the base of my shaft. That's when I just about lost it, and came, louder and more powerfully than ever before. Guess what Hodan did? Wrapping her mouth around my dick head, Hodan sucked every last drop of my manly essence.

"Oh shit," I said, sighing happily, and Hodan finally looked up at me expectantly once she was done. I smiled at her, and pulled her to her feet. Hodan kissed me, and I tasted myself on her lips. Hunger rose in me, sharp and demanding, as the Somali MILF pressed her womanly curves against me.

"Let's do this," Hodan whispered into my ear, and I was all for it. I laid her on the table, with her legs in the air. My gorgeous Somali Hijabi mature lady. Grinning, I caressed her breasts, and gently kissed each of them. I began sucking on her left breast while my hand slipped between her legs, my fingers sliding easily into her wet pussy.

"Stop fiddling around and fuck me," Hodan hissed angrily, and I saw lust and frustration on her lovely face. I nodded, for like the gentleman that I am, I hate to keep a lady waiting. I took both of Hodan's hands and placed them on my manhood. Time to show the lady what I was working with.

"Thought you'd never ask," I whispered into Hodan's ear, while I pulled a condom out of my wallet. I'd been carrying it since that fateful day I'd gone to the health clinic and an old white nurse shoved a bunch of them into my hands. At the time, I found this awkward as hell, but now, with impromptu sex at hand, I was thankful for it.

I rolled the condom on my dick, pressed my manhood against Hodan's pussy lips and looked into her eyes. "Come inside sweetie," Hodan whispered in a sexy, husky voice. The voice of a woman in need. I got what you need, I thought wickedly, as I eased my dick into her cunt.

"Ah," Hodan whispered, wrapping her arms around me as I entered her pussy with a swift thrust. With my dick buried in her cunt, we began making love. I showered Hodan's neck with kisses, and licked at her breasts while thrusting into her. Even with the condom on, I felt warmth radiating from Hodan's pussy as I entered her. This Somali chick was hot in every way...

"Fuck me harder," Hodan shouted, and I heeded the lady's demands, thrusting my dick vigorously into her cunt. I enjoyed every moment of this unplanned, and absolutely delightful, session of fucking, lovemaking or whatever you want to call it. I've got a thing for Somali ladies, and the older ones in particular, and now, at long last, my ultimate fantasy was coming true.

"I'll give you all I got," I said, and asked Hodan to switch positions. I bent the Somali MILF over the dusty table, with her big brown butt sticking in the air. The sight of her big butt swaying from side to side thrilled me like you would not believe. I took her like this, face down and ass up, thrusting my dick into Hodan's cunt from behind.

Hodan's happy squeals and delightful screams of passion filled the rec room, and for a moment I wondered if we might get discovered. Truth be told, with my dick buried so far up Hodan's cunt, with her big round ass pressing against my groin, I couldn't care less. I got even bolder while fucking her, once Hodan told me that she liked the rough stuff. I'd never spanked a woman before, but with Hodan's encouragement I gave it a try.

"Spank my big Somali ass," Hodan squealed, and I was more than happy to oblige. Seriously, spanking a big-booty woman is one of my all-time fantasies. It's the reason why I'm a major fan of Serena Williams the tennis champion, and Noni Zondi, a West African celebrity with an ass like whoa. I just never thought I'd get the chance, especially with someone like Hodan Ismail...

"Fuck yeah," I said, spanking Hodan's big brown ass, which jiggled nicely under the force of my thrusts as we did our thing. Hodan and I resumed fucking face to face, and I filled her cunt with my hard dick, loving the vice-like pressure she exerted on me. Women tend to have phenomenal muscle control down below, and an experienced sister like Hodan has it down to a sweet science...

The end result? It didn't take me long to cum. When I finally came, Hodan and I cried out in unison, and the Somali MILF held me tightly as I trembled, and kind of, well, fell on top of her. In Hodan's arms, I sighed happily, and felt Hodan's lips kissing my chin.

"Thank you," Hodan said, and I looked into her moist eyes, both of sweaty, reeking of our natural juices, our passions unleashed. I nodded, unable to say anything. For a long while we held each other like this. Sorry, folks. Maybe it's because it's been a while, or perhaps Hodan has a killer pussy, but banging her took a look out of me.

"You're welcome ma'am," I said, gently kissing her on the lips. Hodan nodded, and then began readjusting her clothes. In moments everything was back in its proper place. Hodan Ismail, the freaky Somali MILF who seduced and fucked the hell out of this young Haitian brother, was once more the picture of Islamic feminine modesty and propriety.

"I should stay and thank you properly, handsome, but I've really got to go pick up my brats," Hodan said, waving me goodbye as she promptly left the room, heading for the nearby parking lot. I walked out a few moments later, after readjusting my clothes. Just in time to watch Hodan Ismail drive off in a really nice red Buick. What a woman, I thought.

Much later, I'd learn that Hodan Ismail, is the co-founder of a cleaning business that pretty much handles the entire University of Alberta system, and has the contract to large office buildings in Calgary, Edmonton and even Red Deer. The lady has money, and studied business at The King's University in Edmonton. Oh, and she's married to a Somali dude named Abdirahman Ismail and they have two sons and a daughter.

All these things I found out after looking Hodan Ismail on Google, and looked at both her LinkedIn and Facebook pages. "What a woman," I said to myself, smiling. Totally surprised the hell out of me in just about every way, that's for damn bloody sure. I returned to the library, packed up my things and went back to my dorm.

"Stop smiling like you just got laid," Max Chang said to me when I ran into him in class the next day. I looked at the short little Asian dude, rubbed his round little head patronizingly and smiled, then shrugged. I swear, people can see right through me. As I walked to the cafeteria, I saw a familiar feminine silhouette talking to a couple of uniformed cleaners. My heart skipped a beat. Could it be her?

"As Salam Alaikum sister," I said gravely to Hodan Ismail, who smiled and nodded politely. I continued on my way, and stood in line at the pizza stand. I swear, I must have been looking really good or confident or something, for a certain tall Somali chick I'd seen in my Law class greeted me.

"You're Adam, right?" the tall Somali gal in a T-shirt and blue jeans said, looking me up and down. I nodded, and she introduced herself as Nadia, and said she was stuck on the Law paper. I looked at Nadia, discretely taking in every detail of her. Tall, curvy and pretty-faced, with a Hijab framing her lovely visage. Haven't seen her ass but I like what I see so far. "Good to meet you, Nadia, I'm still working on my Law paper, drop by the library later and we'll see what's up," I said to her, and Nadia nodded eagerly. Grinning, Nadia skipped in front of me in line, and swiftly apologized, telling me that she had to grab lunch and turn another paper in, but she'd definitely swing by the library to meet me later.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali MILF Goddess in Edmonton

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds