• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Keeping Secrets

Keeping Secrets

Being a service mechanic for the local water department, I am on the street for my entire shift. My job is to respond to customer calls of water leaks and service problems. When there are no calls, I usually find a quiet place to park and relax.

This one day, I stopped into a parking lot of a nearby lake and decided to enjoy a nice cigar. As I sat in my truck, a young Mexican guy came up and started up a conversation with me. He said his name was Pablo. Pablo asked me in very broken English what I was doing in the park and what I did for the company.

He said he lived across the street and pointed to the house. He said he just moved into the first floor apartment with his sister, Maria. Pablo said that his sister's English was not as good as his, which made me laugh a little. Pablo realized why I laughed, and laughed as well.

As we spoke, I would stop every once in a while, to relight my cigar. At one point, I pushed too hard on the match stick and it broke in half and landed on my crotch. Pablo laughed when he saw where it landed and indicated how it could have lit my crotch on fire.

He gestured that he was going to pick the match off my groin and waited for my approval to do so. When I nodded that it was ok to pick up the match, I sat motionless watching him pick the match off my cock. To my surprise, the guy started to rubbed my dick through my pants. To my even greater surprise, my dick started to get hard.

I've never thought of a guy doing anything to me, but, for some reason, the fact that a total stranger just started rubbing my dick, made me dizzy from excitement. Pablo then gestured that he wanted to unzip my pants. I gave him a nonchalant approval, by shrugging my shoulders, and looked away, as if I was pretended to not notice what he was doing.

After Pablo pulled down my zipper, he boldly pull my growing dick from my pants. He indicated that it was big and began to slowly jerk his hand up and down the shaft. For some reason, I decided that this would be a good time to ask my new friend if he was gay. He defiantly denied being gay. Yet, his hand never stopped jerking me off.

A wave a fear and excitement rushed over me! I didn't know how I got into this predicament and was wondering to myself, just how far I was going to allow this go on. After all, I was a married, straight, man that, until this moment, never thought of another man in a sexual way.

I asked nervously, almost petrified of the answer, if Pablo was going to suck my dick. He said no but continued his long, rhythmic strokes up and down my cock.

This denial worked to snap me out of my trance. I realized that I allowed this situation to get way too far. I quickly shoved my dick back into my pants. I shouted that he had to go and quickly closed my door and drove away, leaving Pablo standing in the parking lot.

I was petrified! Yet, I could not stop thinking about just how hard I got, having this guy jerk me off. I spent that night wide awake. Every time I closed my eyes, I pictured what had happened and my eyes flew open, to stop this ridiculous thinking.

The next day, I went to work and began feeling better. It seemed that the work kept my mind on my job, and less on what happened the day before. All this nonsense about man love was finally out of my head.

Just as my shift was about to come to the end, I got a call to see about a house with a leaking water meter. It was down the street from that infamous lake. I started to get nervous all over again. I knew I was going to have to drive past Pablo's house.

The leak call went quick and I began driving back to my workout location. As I drove past his house, I saw Pablo crossing the street and going into his house. I don't know what came over me but I pulled to the side over the rode and parked my truck.

I walked up to the door and rang Pablo's door bell. When he answered the door, he was in shock. He looked excited to see me, but also petrified that his sister, standing behind him, will find out about what had happened the day before. I knew he was afraid his sister might find out he secretly liked men.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Maria. She was beautiful. She had long black hair, dark skin and a hour glass figure. She must have been about nineteen or twenty. What I could see from behind Pablo, she had nice sized breasts.

I quickly introduced myself as the water man and stated that there was a report of a possible theft of water service in their house. I demanded that I be allowed to go down to the house's water meter, to inspected it. Maria and Pablo followed me down the stairs to the meter. As I approached it, they looked on. I rubbed my hand over the dials and fiddled with the connections.

I finally turned to Maria and Pablo and told them that the report was true. There was evidence that they were stealing water. The two looked shocked. They denied that they ever did such a thing. That's when I said that if we could not work out a deal, I would have to report them.

They both got very nervous. Pablo asked to speak to me in private. When we were along, Pablo asked what I was doing. I told him that although I came for him, I now wanted to have him convince his sister to have sex with me. I also said that if he didn't, I would tell his sister what he did the day before.

He reluctantly agreed and turned to speak to Maria. Although I did not speak Spanish, I could tell he was admitting to have tampered with the meter. Since I knew the plan, I also knew that he was telling her that she had to do something to keep him from getting in trouble.

Finally, Pablo turned to me and asked, if his sister had sex with me, would I consider not reporting him. I fawned deep thought and then agreed. Maria looked relieved, as did Pablo. He told me that as he began talking to his sister, that it was she who suggested the sex part.

We all went back up into their apartment. As Maria took my hand to lead me into the bedroom, Pablo turned to go sit down on the couch. I turned to him and told him that I wanted him to come as well. I told him he should have to watch, since he was the one that caused his sister to save his ass.

Maria and I got naked. As she laid back onto the bed, I got my first look at her pussy area. She had a well trimmed bush, with jet black hair. I knew I had to eat that first. I crawled up between her legs. Before I began to eat her out, I turned to Pablo and told him "I want you naked as well."

Pablo quickly removed his shirt and fumbled to rid himself of his pants and underwear. I could see a slight grin forming on Pablo's face. After he removed his clothes, he asked me where I wanted him. I told him that I wanted him to kneel next to Maria's face.

As I placed my tongue on Maria's pussy lips, I noticed that she was wet with anticipation. I couldn't help but think that this might be the first time Maria had any action since moving in with her brother. I was going to make this lick session one for everyone to remember.

I looked up at Maria's face. She seemed thrilled to be involved in this. Her large breasts were heaving up and down from her nervous breathing. However, when I instructed her to suck her brother's dick, while I eat her out, she had a look of apprehension. That quickly passed, as I watched Pablo slowly stick his dick in Maria's mouth.

I then went down to give Maria's pussy all the loving I knew it deserved. When my tongue touched her lips, she shuddered and gave a soft moan through Pablo's dick. This must have had a good effect on him, because he moaned in approval as well. As I started to eat her out, I reached up and started to play with Maria's clit. It seemed that the more Maria got turned on, the more of Pablo's dick she swallowed

I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not but it seemed that Maria and Pablo were pretty comfortable about what they were doing to each other. I thought, maybe Pablo and I weren't the only ones with an inappropriate relationship going on.

The effects of me eating Maria's pussy and playing with her clit had done its job. Maria tensed up and began to shudder from the on slot of her orgasm. She immediately took her brother back into her mouth and sucked his dick for all it was worth. Pablo could not hold off any longer and shot a huge load down his sisters throat.

When they came down from their euphoria, I stood up from the bed and told them that it was my turn to come. I looked at Maria and told her that she should not have to pay for her brothers crime. I asked her if she had any petroleum jelly. When she said yes. I asked her to go get it.

I then told Pablo to lay on the bed. When Maria came back, I began spreading it over my cock and placed a large glob on Pablo's asshole. As expected, Pablo's dick began to grow and stiffen up. Maria stood in shock, unable to believe what I was going to do to her brother.

I slowly began rubbing my dick over Pablo's rectum. When I thought he was ready, I started to insert my dick into his ass, a little at a time, stopping, to allow his asshole to get used to the penetration. When I finally had the entire seven inches of my dick up Pablo's ass, I kept it still and used my greasy hand to start jerking Pablo's dick off.

With my other hand, I reached out and squeezed Maria's left tit. I could feel Pablo's ass squeeze my dick as the effects of my hand job was taking its toll on his. The feeling was incredible! Here I was, with my dick up another man's ass and his naked sister was getting felt up by me as well.

Suddenly, Pablo squeezed his ass around my dick and began shooting out huge ropes of come into the air. I could feel each surge of come travel past my dick in his rectum. The come began to puddle onto his stomach. I could not hold out any longer. I too began shooting what felt like an eternity of come, filling Pablo's ass with my seed.

When I recovered, I slowly pulled my spent dick out of Pablo and began to clean myself up. I got dressed and told Pablo and Maria that I would not report them for tampering with the water meter, unless, they refused to do it again, the next time I come calling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Keeping Secrets

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds