• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 04

Cleo's Fall Ch. 04

123

Note: Yes, I was struggling with my own self-worth issues in those days, and now know that I had some seriously repressed sexual behaviors. I guess in a way I was scared of letting myself get too serious about anyone, believing they couldn't possibly find me attractive and desirable. It wasn't because guys rejected me. Heck, they were all over me every time they got a chance.

Still, I remained a virgin until graduating college, and even then didn't try out all the devious fantasies I grew up having. As I said, fantasies are sometimes better than the real thing, and when we finally do try them, we are many times disappointed.

Additionally, these stories may make it seem like I had an awful lot of fantasizing going on with me back then. But remember, these are several fantasies I had over a number of years, and are not necessarily sequential. I am just making an effort to link them all together into a story line for this post. I hope it works.

Cleo

*****

Ralph returned on Wednesday but Cleo took great pains to avoid him. Somehow, if she could stay out of sight until Mike returned from his trip the following week, she might be able to make it. That wasn't going to happen. Late Thursday afternoon just as she was getting ready to leave, she looked up and saw Ralph standing in front of her desk. As usual, his loose wet lips had a lewd smirk on them.

"How's my pretty little cocksucker today?" he said too quietly for anyone else to overhear.

When she didn't reply right away, he jerked his head and said, "Close up and meet me in the parking lot. I got a new trick to show you." He didn't even wait for her to refuse, walking away without looking back. He was confident she would follow, and she did.

"Damn you," Cleo whispered silently. "Damn you to hell!"

How dare him to treat her this way. Still, five minutes later she was climbing into his car like he was the Pied Piper and she, his trained rat. Ralph didn't even look at her as he put it in gear and moved into traffic.

"Let me see your pussy," he finally said. "It's been a long time since I've seen it."

She started to hesitate, then knowing she would only end up doing it anyway, raised her hips and slid her short skirt up to her waist. Then, using her thumbs, she worked the scanty thong panties down over the flair of her hips, feeling the cold air from the air conditioner against her moist crotch.

"My, my," Ralph breathed. "I can smell you from here, my little slut. Is it wet? Touch it and tell me."

Looking him in the eyes, she ran a finger through her slit and held it out for him to see the wetness on it.

"Lick it off," he told her, and she complied, her heart racing. "We're going to a movie tonight." He smirked at her.

They didn't speak again until he pulled into a darkened parking lot next to an adult theater. He opened the door and got out, saying, "Come on. We're here."

Frightened and embarrassed, she followed Ralph into the store with downcast eyes, praying no one who knew her would see them. It was the first time she had ever been inside such a place and she was surprised by the large rubber dildos and dirty book displays, right out in public. A doorway with a dirty curtain in the back of the store, displayed a sign saying that only one person to a booth would be tolerated. Sounds of video sex were coming from a darkened area behind the curtain.

There was a sloppy older man, and a young pimply-faced boy working behind the counter. Every so often, one of them would make change for someone who would instantly disappear behind the dirty curtain. There were several men in the store and Cleo could feel their eyes boring into her as she stared at the various items on display, faking interest. She was conscious of her short skirt and tank top.

Ralph spoke quietly with the older man behind the cash register for a moment. The guy turned it over to the pimpled kid, motioning for Ralph to follow him into a small office behind the counter. Ralph got her attention and beckoned her to follow. Up close, the man looked even dirtier and sloppier than she'd thought earlier. He wore soiled pants and a dirty, once-white t-shirt, his teeth stained by tobacco. His gray-spotted beard indicated he hadn't shaved in at least a week, probably about the last time he'd had a bath.

Ralph spoke to her coldly without looking at her. "This nice man is named Chuck. He's going to let us watch a movie together even though it's against store policy. Isn't that nice of him, Cleo?"

She nodded slightly, wondering where this was going. She knew she looked completely out of place in her heels and skirt, perfect make-up and long blonde hair pulled back into a fluffy ponytail. She suddenly wanted to run right out of the front door but her legs wouldn't work anymore. Whatever was going to happen, she knew she would probably end up doing just as Ralph ordered. She was disgusted by that admission, but was nonetheless resigned to the realization of the hold he held over her. He was a repulsive' pudgy little man with fat wet lips, but just being this close to him again, and his verbal abuse earlier had made her wet with desire.

She shuddered uncontrollably as an image of what lay just beneath Ralph's baggy pants, flashed across her mind. Try as she would, she couldn't understand her attraction to this repulsive creature. She hated him, but she needed him too - needed his degradation - his contempt. She needed to feel used.

"Now, what can we do for you to return the favor, Chuck? Name it." Ralph smirked at her as he spoke to the shoddy store owner.

Cleo watched in horror as Chuck leaned back in the chair and unzipped his trousers, fingering out a knobby, half-hardened cock. He grinned lewdly at her. Instantly, she knew what she was supposed to do, but Ralph told her anyway. "Go ahead, baby. Hurry up and suck his cock so we can go watch the movie."

"Ralph, please . . ." she started to say.

"Ralph? Ralph? Get on your fucking knees, you worthless slut. Have you forgotten our deal already? Do it right now or I walk out."

Closing her eyes tightly to hide the scalding tears of humiliation, she instantly did as Ralph ordered, crawling closer until she was kneeling in front of Chuck's chair. Up close, Chuck's poor hygiene was even more apparent. She could smell his crotch from two feet away, and when she finally did open her eyes, she saw that his pubic hair was matted and soiled. She hesitated, an expression of pleading on her face as she glanced hopefully up at Ralph's unrelenting face. His cold expression said it all. Inexplicably, she felt her vagina gush as it expelled its juices. Finally, holding her breath, she edged closer and licked the head of Chuck's flaccid cock.

The first contact stung her tongue but she forced herself to ignore the smell and taste, trying to get through it as quickly as possible. Finally, she blanked her mind and engulfed the head of his cock, sucking it down her soft throat. It instantly became stiff, increasing substantially in size as it pushed insistently against the back of her throat. Not as large as Tom's, or even Ralph's, it was still much larger than Mike's. She silently rebuked herself. What, a connoisseur on cocks already?

The stinging to her tongue disappeared after a moment and either she had grown used to the smell, or it had decreased somewhat as she shamelessly mouthed this stranger's throbbing penis. A small spurt of pre-cum coated her tongue and she groaned involuntarily as she hungrily swallowed it, redoubling her efforts in order to bring more. She rubbed her thighs together and found that she was sopping wet between her legs.

How could that be? This was disgusting, foul, awful! Yet, she was becoming more excited by the moment. Chuck's hard dick banged against the back of her throat and she almost gagged, tasting his bitter pre-cum again. He pressed his bulbous head against the small opening of her throat in an attempt to get it deeper inside her. She in turn, pushed her mouth downward on it, feeling in slip inside her throat to its base. A soft moan forced itself from her mouth before she could stop it, and she heard Ralph chuckle from behind her.

"Told ya so. She loves a hard cock better than anything."

Chuck groaned and had to literally force her sucking mouth off his cock. Pulling on her arms, he made her stand on noticeably wobbly legs. "Come on baby get up here on this thing. I'd love to shoot this load down your throat but I ain't ever had anything that looked like you, and right now I want to sample some of that high class pussy."

As she eagerly straddled him, she could see Chuck's long thin cock curved sharply to the right. Like she had no will of her own Cleo allowed Chuck to position her over his now rampant cock, holding her in place as she squirmed, her bare ass making slow circles, wantonly seeking its thick crown. He thrust upward wildly, erratically banging the head of it against her buttocks. Unable to wait, she reached down and grasped it, guiding it to the center of her wetness.

Slowly, she lowered herself down onto his cock, moaning softly as she did so. Instantly, they were fucking each other without regard for Ralph's presence. Chuck forced Cleo's mouth down to his and stuck his foul tongue into it all the way to her tonsils. Mindless with lust, she sucked his tongue until it finally retreated, then followed it into his mouth with her own, searching, probing, tasting. She moaned into his mouth and heard Ralph laugh from somewhere behind her.

She was close now, twisting and sliding on Chuck's lap, his long curved cock rubbing her insides, finding spots where no one had touched her before. Suddenly Chuck grabbed her hips and his eyes rolled upward as he came hard and deep inside her, shuddering and bucking like a wild bronco. Vaguely, she thought that he must have been saving it up for a month, because it felt like a fire hose spurting, like he was actually taking a piss inside her.

She could feel his hot spunk bouncing off the walls of her vagina, flooding her womb, a lot of it running down the insides of her thighs. It was so very nasty. That thought was all it took. She cried out loudly out as she came long and hard, shuddering and jerking like she was having a fit. After minutes of quaking on the strange cock and gasping for breath, she slowly regained her presence of mind enough to rise on shaky legs and straighten her clothing.

Chuck looked up through half-closed eyes, breathing through his mouth. "The next time you come here little girl, I'm gonna fuck you up the ass. That's a promise. Ralph says you love it like that . . ." he panted for a moment, then ". . . and a classy babe like you, I won't get that chance every day."

Without a word, Ralph grasped her arm and led her out. On the other side of the dirty curtain she'd seen earlier, several men loitered in the dark, damp hallway. She suddenly remembered her lusty cries in the nearby office and wondered if they'd heard her. They probably had, for they stared hungrily as Ralph chose one of the small rooms and locked the door behind them.

He popped several coins into the slot and instantly, a pretty, blond woman came on the screen. She was being fucked simultaneously by two big black men with gigantic cocks, one in her mouth and one in her ass. Cleo stared enviously at the woman on the screen until Ralph said, "take off your blouse and skirt."

As she did, she shivered in the coldness of the small booth. She looked around the square room, seeing there was a TV screen on one wall, the locked door directly opposite of it. The other two walls had holes in them. She caught a glimpse of movement through one of the holes and wondered if anyone could see them in the flickering light of the movie screen. The answer came immediately, as a large black cock emerged from one of the holes.

"Go on," Ralph said. "Suck it."

"Please . . ."

"Shit! Let's get the fuck out of here then."

Terrified that he meant it, she whimpered. "I'm sorry, Ralp . . . Master. Please. I'll do as you say."

Heart pounding madly in her chest, Cleo knelt on the sticky floor and slowly took the thick black cock into her mouth. She felt like a complete slut and despite her earlier protests, she loved the taste and feel of the huge silken cock sliding into her warm mouth. She was suddenly aware that Ralph was snapping pictures. Instantly, her mouth filled with huge gobs of sperm and she nearly choked as she struggled to swallow the unexpected flood.

She vaguely wondered how worked-up the man must've been to cum so quickly. After another moment of licking, sucking and nibbling, the cock withdrew. It was immediately replaced by another one - a short, stubby white cock, unnaturally thick, with a blue vein the size of her small finger. Without being told this time, she started sucking the new cock with fresh gusto.

She felt Ralph's hands pushing and positioning her for some reason, and then saw why. Another large black cock was protruding from the opposite wall. It was clear Ralph wanted her penetrated at both ends. Feeling even more like a soiled whore than before, she just backed up and took the strange cock into her soppy pussy.

The complete nastiness of it all nearly made her knees buckle, as she squirmed against one cock, sucking the other for all she was worth. She realized that at this moment, she had fallen as far as she could possibly go. She didn't care right at the moment. All that mattered were these two wonderful cocks throbbing away inside her, using her like she needed.

This time it lasted longer and Cleo panted with her efforts to bring the two strange cocks off together, as well as to cum herself. She felt it building from somewhere deep inside her loins, threatening to explode and blow her into a thousand pieces.

"Ohhhh god," she groaned. A spurt of pre-cum coated her tongue, and then, the impact of her orgasm hit her like a freight train. "Aggggg, yes, yes, YES!" she screamed, not caring who might be outside the room listening.

Moaning and crying, she repeatedly banged her face and ass against the two walls, in an effort to get even more of the strange cocks inside her. Lumps of cum coated her mouth and slid down her throat to pool in her soft belly. Then the man behind her thrust savagely into her cunt and his scalding sperm flooded her from that end too. It went on for a long time.

Even after the two men had stopped cumming she rolled her hips back against the wall and lovingly licked the huge cock stuck in her face. When they finally withdrew from her depths, she was left bracing herself against the walls, half-sobbing and gasping for breath, the sperm of two strange men on her face and running down her trembling thighs.

"There's another one," Ralph was saying. "Take this one up your ass, sweetie. It looks like a whopper."

Cleo looked up in utter exhaustion to see a huge black dong protruding from one of the holes. She groaned in submission and simply raised herself up to meet it. It was easier this time, probably because Tom was so well-hung and liked to fuck her there so often. The black cock slid inside her tender ass as she grunted with effort. Then excited once more, she pulled away and slammed back against it, riding it like a bronco. After only a moment, she heard a loud grunt from the other side of the thin wall. Smiling a strange smile, she began twisting and pounding backward to receive the stranger's load up her ass.

She vaguely noticed Ralph was pulling on his bloated cock, watching her frantic gyrations to reach her peak again. Just as the guy behind her stiffened and groaned loudly, she slid off the end of his cock, turned quickly around and swallowed his slimy cock to the base, swallowing as fast as she could so not to lose a drop of his delicious spunk.

She gulped and quacked as her orgasm hit, whimpering like a small hurt animal. When the stranger finally withdrew his deflating cock from her sucking mouth with a tiny pop, she rested her lips against the hole in the wall as though hoping someone else would be there to take his place. But the hole remained empty and she straightened up with a sigh.

Slowly sinking to her knees, she let her head fall forward, exhausted, the words ruined . . . ruined . . . ruined . . . kept running through her mind, overpowering the thumping of her runaway heart. Behind her, Ralph sounded as if he were in awe, as he said, "Holy fucking shit! What a show, baby. Here, suck my cock and we'll go."

She did. Then once more before arriving home

Exhausted and depressed, Cleo called in sick the next day, sleeping until nearly noon, praying Tom wouldn't come around and awaken her for more of his acrobatic sex. She'd heard him snoring when she'd returned late last night, so he'd probably taken a cab from the airport. Around eleven, she arose and took a long hot shower. Afterward, she felt a little more refreshed and hungry.

Dressing in shorts and halter-top, she went into the kitchen and took some eggs and bread from the refer. From her kitchen window, she saw Tom was already outside, talking with one of the three guys from her lawn service. The old Mexican in charge was about fifty, very big and greasy-looking. She vaguely recalled his name was Gomez. The tall black boy and two stocky Mexican youths stood nearby, listening. She finally put the eggs back and just ate a bowl of cold cereal, cleaning up her dishes when she heard Tom enter.

"Well, daughter. Hard night?"

She ignored him.

"Nice outfit. Makes my dick hard."

All of a sudden, she was sorry she'd dressed so skimpily. "I'm tired, Tom. Leave me alone."

She heard him move behind her, but before she could move his hands were under the halter-top, fingers grasping her tender nipples. She felt his hardness growing against her ass cheeks.

"Please . . . don't, Tom. Not today. Please."

Tom grasped her wrist in a vice-like grip, leading her from the kitchen. "Come on, I want to show you something," he said gruffly.

He forcibly led her into his basement apartment. Somehow, without her knowledge, he'd placed a large wooden barrel there with a pulley hanging over it from the ceiling. When she saw it, she shuddered, not knowing exactly why. Before she knew what he was doing, Tom pulled her arms together and handcuffed them in front. The cuffs were lined with velvet. She'd seen a pair just like them at the adult theater's sex toy store the previous night.

"What . . . the fuck? Tom! Stop this! Right now!"

"Shut up. Or I'll pull off my shorts and stuff them in your fucking mouth."

She started to retort angrily, but the look in his eyes told her he was serious.

There was a snap-link in the chain hanging from the overhead pulley. Tom snapped it to her cuffed hands. Then he pulled on the rope until her toes barely touched the floor. Grinning, he stepped forward and slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

"There, now, daughter."

"Please, Tom. Please . . ."

"I said to shut the fuck up! You want gagged too?"

Instantly, she clamped her mouth shut, and remained silent. Tom unsnapped her halter-top, and cool air enveloped her pert breasts. She felt his thumbs inside the waistband of her shorts, and more cool air engulfed her as they also fell. Without a word, she heard Tom leaving her to just hang there, alone. Puzzled by the excitement she felt at being totally helpless and nude, she waited.

True, she was frightened and uncomfortable in the cuffs and a little chilled due to her clothing being removed, but she was also growing wet! After a few moments the sound of Tom's returning drifted to her - he had someone with him.

"See?" Tom said. "Just like I told you. For ten bucks apiece you each get two turns with her. Make sure you use all her holes, though. She particularly loves it up the ass."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds