• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Craigslist Sub Ch. 02

Craigslist Sub Ch. 02

The following day I showed up right on time. My new master seems pleased. He leads me to his bedroom and tells me to change into the items he had laid out. I change and he puts on the finishing touches.

I am now dressed in an open cup leather corset, blindfolded and handcuffed with my hands behind my back, sat back on my knees and feet in the middle of a room and left for a bit. I am cold and nervous and so turned on.

Eventually my master comes to me and puts his cock in my mouth. He slowly fucks my throat as he tells me things like:

"You will do as you are told today fuck pig. You can resist, beg and cry, but you will embrace what is done to you. Do not embarrass me, make me proud. Remember, you can say the safe word, but if you do, you will never have my cock again. Do you understand whore?"

I nod with his cock in my mouth. He pulls it out and tells me to lick his ass. While I do that, he fingers my pussy and laughs about how ridiculously wet I am. Just then I hear the doorbell. My heart races. I could get up, only my hands are tied, but I don't dare. I couldn't deal with losing Master's cock.

I hear him greet someone and then hear a man's voice. They are coming near me and I hear them talking about me. The stranger is laughing and says, "how do you find such worthless little cum whores anyway?" And he laughs even harder when he tells him, "this dirty slut was on craigslist asking for abuse. Weren't you slut?"

I muster a "yes sir" that was too soft, so he slaps my tits. "Yes sir, thank you sir" i say much louder. He tells the guest to get comfy, get his cock out and offers him a drink.

"You'll want plenty of fluids to wash this bitch down later," he says with a laugh. The stranger touches my face tenderly, then slaps me. In a moment, I feel his cock at my lips. I open my lips submissively as tears form in my eyes. I have a cock in my mouth of a man I have never seen. He goes slow, telling me to lick it and show him how much I love cock.

I hear Master come into the room and he says, "great, you've made yourself at home. Slut, tell him how you like it."

"I like it anyway you want it sir."

I feel hands on my head and the strangers cock is deep in my throat. I am gagging on it. He pulls out and my masters cock is in my mouth. They switch around, hands to torturing my nipples and pushing my head to the base of their cocks. It gets confusing. They are going fast and talking, calling me a cumbucket, useless whore, cock addicted slut. I can't keep up and realize I don't even know which cock is which.

They move me to the couch and bend me over the arm. My head is pushed into the crotch of one and another slides his cock super fast into my pussy. I am told to suck the balls at my nose. The man fucking me seems very pleased with how wet I am. I am so wet, I am sure I left a spot on the floor.

The man on the couch is holding my head and rubbing his balls all over my face, telling me to keep my tongue out to lick them. He pulls his legs up and shoves my face into his ass, telling me to lick his asshole. The guy behind me is fucking me super fast and deep and is pulling on my nipples.

They are saying things like, "oh god, what a great little ass eater. I can tell you love this you filthy whore. Thank god he made useless meat puppets like you. Some women are made to marry, some are made to fuck the shit out off. This is what you asked for you stupid cunt, isn't it?"

I can't stop myself and I cum super hard. The guy fucking me pulls out and changes with other guy, but he shoves his cock all the way to back of my throat. Just as the guy behind me slides into my pussy, the one in my throat is shooting a hot, thick load down. The guy behind me fucks me super hard, holding onto my handcuffed hands as leverage. Then he pulls me back down to the floor, stands over me and shoots his load all over my face.

While I am there, cum covered, blindfolded and handcuffed, it sounds like they pop open a beer and turn some porn on. They are talking about sports and random stuff for awhile. Finally one of them pulls me over to the couch and lays me on my stomach across the coffee table. I feel like I will topple over with my hands tied. They yell at me to spread my ass and I can with my hands there, so I do the best I can. I feel fingers dipping into my pussy, and then pushing into my ass. They are drinking their beer and toying with me. Next I feel what I am certain is a medium sized butt plug being pushed in. I yell out because it was fast.

I hear the doorbell ring again. My master says "oh good, pizza is here. Slut, you look beautiful. If you move an inch, I will make you suck the delivery guy as a tip. Understood."

I am so humiliated. The cum drying on my face, the plug in my ass. I am hoping the guy can't really see, but I hear Master saying, "bet you're not having as good a day as we are." And they all chuckle. He showed me off on purpose.

They ate lunch and offered me some. I said no, but that i was very thirsty. Master said my mouth shouldn't be dry when I suck cock. He drags me crawling onto what I feel are the cold tiles of the bathroom. I hear the other man following. Master says, " we're going to be gracious to our guest here and show him what a good urinal you are. You take a little in your mouth and I will let you have some water."

I am upset. I was clear in my limits. He can piss on me, just not make me taste it. But he is showing off. I can say the word. I think I am going to but instead I submissively open my mouth.

I stay still then I feel a warm stream hit my boobs. The stranger says "unfuckingbelivable I didn't know such extremely filthy worthless cunts existed."

My Master says, "yeah, nothing special, they are a dime a dozen. She knows she can be replaced any second she doesn't please me, don't you cunt?"

I open my mouth to say yes and the piss flows into it. I spit and hear master laugh and telling me to open up, that I can let it run out but that I need to do this for our guest, or use the safe word.

With that I open my mouth, I now feel two streams hitting my body, boobs, forehead, aimed at my mouth for a bit, moving all around. I am glad they didn't just focus on my mouth. When they are done, I am instructed to clean them both, licking the heads of the salty piss. I lick their soft cocks, sucking the salty puss out of the ends. Master pulls me out of the tub, turns me around, shoves my face in the bottom, which is covered in piss cause he had the drain blocked. He pulls the plug from my ass and slams his cock in deep and fast. My ass is on fire, I can't scream cause my face is buried in piss, my blindfold is soaked with piss and it is stinging my eyes. I feel him get bigger and harder and then coat my insides with his cum.

He tells me to shower and come back out. He doesn't take the handcuffs off, just pushes me under the stream.

When I come out, i am shivering from being so cold and wet. He takes the leather off me so I am totally naked and dries me a litte. He lays me on the floor and I feel someone parting my legs. Suddenly a mouth is on my clit, sucking me, licking me and sliding a tongue into my pussy. The other man sits on my chest and guides his cock to my mouth. I really do love sucking cock and this was really hot. I cum fast. As i cum, the man eating me starts fucking me. I am in bliss, i can't hear them anymore but I know they are still calling me names and commenting on how much I love this.

The guy in my mouth slides out and the one fucking me moves down and wraps his hands around my body. He rolls over, pulling me on top of him. He fucks me slowly while he pulls my cheeks apart. i feel lube and fingers and I whimper, knowing what is coming.

The guy below whispers in my ear, "you know what happens if you say the safeword." Now I know that he is my master and the guy about to fuck my barely touched ass is the total stranger I have never seen. As his cock pushes at the opening, I stiffen up and almost say "yellow" knowing I will be ending it all forever. Just then my master kisses me and whispers, "you know you want this, relax."

I do my best to relax as he pushes in. I am so full, I feel split apart. They start moving. I can feel every detail of their cocks as they fuck me in and out. The guy in my ass is saying. "Fuck yeah, this is why we need whores. My wife would never let me fuck her ass. " "you like it fuckpig? Don't you?" To which I say yes. I have tears from the pain and fear, but I don't like it, I love it.

He wants me to tell him, and once I start, I can't stop, "yes, fuck my holes you fucking perverts. Use me. Make me your fucking cunt. I'll do anything for you, just don't stop fucking me." Master is telling me to cum and god I do, i cum, then cum again and again as they both keep going faster and deeper.

Finally he pulls out of my ass and master pushes me off of him. I am on my knees, my tongue out trying to find a cock to suck. I want cum so bad. They oblige and fill my mouth with their white creamy loads. Master tells me not to swallow right away, he wants me to show him first. I open wide and show them the mouthful I have, while some slides down my chin. He tells me to swallow.

They talk a bit more, the stranger thanks him and leaves. Once he is gone, master uncuffs my hands and tells me to do whatever I need to do to get out of there. I clean myself up and get dressed. I remind him he never gave me my water. He laughs and pours me a glass of red wine. He asks if I will be back. I nod my head yes and ask him for his real name. Anthony he says. You can call me Master Anthony.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Craigslist Sub Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 270 milliseconds