• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Riding In the Hood

Riding In the Hood

She wore a tight-fitting red tank top that hugged her hips, her quick paced caused the ends of the shirt to fold up slightly revealing her milky waste. The girl also wore a red mini-skirt that was loose fitting and flowing in the wind. She had knee-high leather boots that kicked at the dirt as she nearly skipped across the path.

This must be the girl Cinderella had sent him to seduce. But how?

Prince King steadily emerged from his hiding place and jogged up alongside the path to meet Red Riding Hood further up. He perched against the tree, trying to lean cooly, but felt awkward and readjusted himself with one palm on the tree and the other in his emerald robe pocket.

Riding Hood spotted him, fully grown, fighting off a hangover from her twenty-first birthday and slowed down, her eyes suspicious and confused.

"May I help you?" she called.

"Perhaps," Prince King replied, she looked even more stunning close up. Cute freckles dotted her cheeks and her vivid red hair shimmered from what little emerged from beneath her hood.

"Who are you? I have never seen you around this forest?"

"I am a traveler. Just passing through, my lady. Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

Red Riding Hood was slow to response, "My grandmothers. I visited her weekly on this day of the week."

"Is it far? I have not found many friends yet in this forest and have been quite lonely."

Red Riding Hood remained suspicious of this weary traveler. She rarely encountered anyone on her journeys. These parts of the woods were long abandoned by many people of the Enchanted Kingdom.

"I did not travel with those I can not name."

"Then I shall give you my name. Prince King."

"Ha!" Riding Hood laughed, "There is no such prince in this kingdom."

"I am new, traveled from far for the adventure and exploration."

Red Riding Hood slipped a half smile, "How far?"

Prince King was unsure. He knew so little of his origin, "Through many forests like these, my lady."

Riding Hood blushed. Prince King could tell she found him handsome.

"I too find myself lonely traveling this path over and over," Riding Hood said, "I would enjoy your company, Prince King. Although, I still find your name unusual."

Red Riding Hood reached her pale fingers out and Prince King took hold, leaning forward and kissing them. She blushed harder, red infiltrating her freckled white cheeks.

Her hand lingered in his for several seconds, her hazel eyes lost in his brown ones. She reached out with her other hand and grazed his cheek.

"Very lonely," Red repeated, and she leaned in and kissed Prince King's lips.

Prince King felt heat inside him. Her touch was gently and her skin smooth. Her lips were plump against his. Red slipped her tongue into his mouth and they kissed long in the emptiness of the forest. Red dropped her basket. She tore at Prince King's emerald robe and unbuttoned his shirt, jerking it from his torso. She kissed him again, and he slipped his fingers between the loop of her skirt and unbuckled it. She wiggle it over her curvy butt and it fell to the floor with like a leaf.

Red Riding Hood unzipped the divide between Prince King's pants and his big black cock came spilling out to surprise her. Her green eyes lit up with unexplored wonder. Prince King grabbed her beneath her knee and lifted Red's leg into the air.

He pressed the edge of his dick against her bare quim, and push slightly. Red's pussy was tight and resisted his trespass. He slowly rubbed the head on her quim, feeling moisture begin to run from Red's nether and pushed his head into her tight white pussy, slowly inch by inch until she took all of him.

Red ran her fingers over her clit, massaging her gentila as Prince King penetrated her. She watched as his eight inch member slid in and out of her, rocking her body and sending heat from her loin through every avenue in her body.

She turned to the prince and kissed him again, this time more wildly as he fucked her standing. His hips lowering and rising to push his dick inside her.

"Uh. Uh." Red moaned in a rhythm with every jolt of his lustful thrusts, "You feel amazing, my prince."

Red Riding Hood stepped off his dick and fell to her knees to greedily swallow his member. Her cape swung back and forth as she sucked on his cock. Her pink lips gliding along the edges of his dark shaft. She felt his penis at the back of her throat as she took all of it in. Prince King grabbed the back of her hood and held her head firmly as she blew him.

She placed her hand at the base of his shaft, drool building on the outside of his cock and she hungrily gobbled his manhood. Prince King found himself intoxicated by the fair skinned red head. She slurped on his dick so fiercely, swallowing him all and willingly repeating it over and over again as tiny tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

*SLURP* *SLURP* SLURP* *POP*

Her lips smacked off the edge of his dick and Red kissed the head off his cock before falling playfully to lie on her back in the dirt. Prince King fell to one knee and leaned into to kiss Red Riding Hood once more. He pawed at the ends of her tank top and she assisted in pulling it over head, revealing her ample tits in a crimson bra beneath.

Prince King kissed and massaged her breasts while his other hand unclasped the bra, and it tumbled away to let her bouncing white tits free. Red went to remove the cape, but Prince King stopped her.

"I like it."

Red Riding Hood smiled and pulled him close to her again. She had to have him. There was nothing but her carnal need to have his cock inside her. He grabbed beneath her knee once more and lifted her leg slightly into the air to squeeze his girth between her. She rolled half on her side, her left cheek on the ground with enough space beneath her right buttocks for Prince to slide his other hand.

"Fuck me hard, Prince King." She whispered.

Prince King obliged, ramming his mammoth black dick into her quim. His hips clapped against her thighs as his black cock stretched her tight pussy, Her milky stomach distended with the impression of Prince King's cock sliding inside her, up to her belly button.

Red Riding Hoods eyes went wide with lust and wonder at the sight of this. She moaned loudly, and felt a mini-burst of orgasm wave through her.

*THWACK* *THWACK*

Prince King's hips swung back and forth, feeling the tight warmth of Red Riding Hood encompass him. She was in ecstasy. And he had given it to her. Just like he had Snow White and Jasmine. And how he would have to give it too all the beautiful girls of the enchanted kingdom.

*OH* *UH* *OH*

Red Riding Hood cried as her mini-orgasm turned full and she rocket white cum from her pussy, spraying the immediate soil around them. Prince King pulled her up by her waste and now he laid on his back.

Red's hips rested on his thighs and she grabbed his large cock and slid it back between her legs and began bouncing on it. Her back was to Prince King and she rode him reverse cowgirl while his long, strong hands cusped each of her butt cheeks, digging in to her milky flesh as she happily clapped against his body.

Prince King watched his long dong appear and quickly vanish as Red's hips swallowed it whole. Her curvy white butt cheeks bouncing up and down, the fat wiggling with every thrust of his cock into her pussy.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

Red titled her head back and moaned, her cape tickling Prince King's nose as she did. The thwap of pale white skin on thick black cock.

*THWAP* *THWAP*

Red felt his member penetrated deep inside her, filling every inch of her pussy and touching the tip of her cervix. With each thrust, she became more and more insatiable with Prince King's lust for her body. His warm bold hands happily guiding her hips up and down his shaft.

Red Riding Hood dismounted from Prince King and spun around to face him. Her legs on either side of his chiseled torso and began riding him again, this time in cowgirl. She leant over and kissed him hard. She looked down at her waist where his cock entered her, seeing the bulge of his dick appear up to her tummy and then back out as he pleasured her.

Red's hand was on the prince's stomach as her hips hungrily consumed his manhood. Prince King watched her breasts bounce up and down wildly with each hard thrust into her. She was near screaming with pleasure now. The sounds of her ecstasy echoing through the forest. Prince King had a curiosity if her grandmother could hear him fucking her granddaughter in the middle of the forest.

Red leaned back now, placing both her palms behind her and arching away from Prince King. Her waist clapping against his thighs, his long black dong vanishing into her white pussy over and over as more of her white cum trickled from her quim.

Her tummy was closest to his face, and he noticed a scarlet belly button ring pinned through her navel. It jangled against her porcelain skin as his cock pressed against the inside of her belly button.

The little fat that was on her body jiggly wildly as Prince King grabbed her waist and took control. He pumped her harder and harder, Red screaming in orgasm as he felt the eruption building in his own loin. He would inject his seed into her, as Cinderella instructed.

He felt the rush leave him, pouring into Red Riding Hood as she climaxed for the umpteenth time. He felt his wave of hot cum explode into her tight pussy as she collapsed onto him with exhaustion. Red Riding Hood fully satisfied from her first interracial cock.

They lay in the meadow for a while before the sun setting signaled that Red Riding Hood must finally finish her journey to grandmas. She kissed Prince King long and hard, wanting him.

She had ripped part of her tank top off so that it exposed more of her creamy white stomach and scarlet belly ring and tightened the hem on her skirt so that the bottoms of her butt now were visible as she walked. She tucked her wild redhead back underneath her hood and turned to her prince.

"I will come back and meet you here on my return journey. Ok?" she whispered in his ear and bit playfully.

But Prince King knew he would never see the pretty ginger girl again. Her hips swayed back and forth, reinvigorated from his dick as she skipped away humming, happy than before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Riding In the Hood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds