• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suburban Wife Ch. 06

Suburban Wife Ch. 06

1234

Thanks to Whoredinarygirl for wonderful words of encouragement, recommendations and editing this chapter.

Thank you to my readers, especially those that take the time to provide constructive comments. I do take your comments into consideration and hope that I've improved the story with your help. To those who are offended, I would ask that you look somewhere else. This is a free country and you are welcome to your opinion and can stop reading at any time. Negative comments and name calling will not improve the storyline.

The characters and events described in this story are all figments of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real life, or actual people, is strictly coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

The sex in this chapter is graphic. If this does not agree with your tastes, please find another tale from the wonderful authors on this site. I hope you enjoy this chapter

*****

The sound of the shower woke John. It was unusual for him to sleep later than his wife, even on vacation. He was normally up before sunrise and at the gym before his wife was finishing her first cup of coffee while still in her pajamas.

"Hey sleepy head, are you getting up for breakfast?"

John rolled over onto his stomach and grabbed the nearest pillow, placing it on his head in hopes of drowning out the sound of his wife's voice. He wanted to stay in bed and get some more sleep. It took a while to go back to sleep earlier in the morning after fucking Julie one last time and he was paying the price at the moment.

"Hey, get your ass out of bed, or I won't be bringing any more hot young women to bed for you to fuck."

"Yeah, quit giving me shit. I'm getting up."

Kelly was just finishing up when John crawled into the shower. The warm water felt nice, but his wife's lips on his felt better.

"Thanks for great a night baby. Did you like the surprise I brought for you?" Kelly knew the answer to her question, but wanted to hear her husband's response. She caught more of his attention when she scraped her fingernails on the underside of her husband's cock.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" It was an inside joke with the couple and signaled that the question was rhetorical.

Kelly was sitting on the bed naked when John came back into the room.

"I want to talk to you about something, John."

Sitting down on the bed, he thought to himself that it was about time that the couple had this discussion. He enjoyed the previous night, but felt they needed to have a discussion about how his wife fucked several guys prior to coming home and bringing Julie into their bed.

"I want to talk to you about the first day and the discussion I had with Anne in her study. I was not completely honest with you and feel that I need to get it off my chest."

John failed to see how this was relevant to what he wanted to discuss. He was about to say something when he wife started talking to him.

"The conversation with Anne started with her describing how she came to be a rich dominatrix living in the tropics."

"Kelly, I don't care how Anne came to this lifestyle. Those are her issues and I am in no position to judge, according to what she has told me. I want to talk about you fucking the servants and half the club last night."

Kelly looked at her husband and smiled. "Baby, I am trying to do that if you will stop interrupting me."

John sat there and listened as Kelly described what Anne confided in her; that at an early age in college Anne had discovered she had a predisposition for dominating men and women. It was during her senior year that she met her first male sub. He was a local businessman that thought he could play submissive to Anne part-time and on the weekends. It worked for a while, but Anne grew weary of it and moved on. Anne said that she almost climaxed when he begged her to not leave him.

There were several more men and a couple of women that submitted to Anne over the years. It was at this point that she met her late husband Charles. He was 25 years her senior, but could not help but to drool on her leather boots whenever she walked into the room.

"Anne said a polite description of him was a wimp, the more accurate one was drooling bag of pathetic pond scum. Somehow he managed to convince Anne to marry him, and it had nothing to do with the more than two billion dollars she inherited the day he died. Anne knew nothing of Charles' business dealings or his will so it was a surprise to her when the attorney told her that she was rich. Charles' family contested the will, but in the end Anne won."

Kelly went on to describe that at the reading of the will of Charles Harold Henry Lloyd IV, she learned that he kept a large mansion in the tropics. It was this mansion to which Anne retreated after winning her legal case. It was about this time that Anne met Julie and Morris. Anne described how she thought both of the subs would make an excellent addition to her new found wealth and decided to bring both of them to the island. About a year later Julie recruited Alex and the rest is history.

"So we are sitting in the office downing glasses of wine and Anne tells me the rules that she relayed to you earlier. She also said that none of those rules applied to me. She told me that I could fuck the servants or Julie anytime I wanted, provided she was not using them for her own pleasure. I assured Anne that we love and respect each other and we only had sex with each other."

John thought this was a good time to break into the conversation. "If that is the case, then why did you let the servants fuck you the following day?"

"Baby, there is more to the story so please let me finish." Kelly stopped for a moment to catch her breath. John took that as a sign that the discussion was over. Kelly hoped that her husband would let her finish the story.

"What more is there?" John was not certain that he wanted to hear the answer to his question.

"We were sitting there drinking wine and suddenly Anne pushes a button on her desk. Before I know it, Alex and Morris are in the room and they are just as naked as when we arrived."

Kelly looked at her husband and she knew what he was thinking. She was ashamed to admit it, but knew her husband could see through her the first day.

"Yes, I enjoyed looking at their huge cocks. Are you happy that I finally admitted it?"

Kelly placed her left hand on John's cock and slowly started playing with it. It distracted her husband for a second but his attention turned back to the story.

"Anne glanced over at Alex and he seemed to fully understand the desires of his mistress, as he moved to stand beside her chair. I got a chill down the back of my spine as I saw how she controlled him without saying a word. After Alex took his place next to Anne, she reached up and slowly started stroking his cock like she did at lunch. At first it looked like she was just rolling it around in her hands and fingers. I watched her intently, wondering what it felt like and if it was different than Morris' cock."

Kelly went on to describe how she got a tingling feeling in her stomach as she watched Alex's cock grow under the skillful manipulation of his mistress.

"The next thing I know, Anne has Alex's cock in her mouth and is stroking Morris' dick with her right hand. I watched as Anne released Alex's cock from the wetness of her mouth and switched to sucking Morris'. It must have been the wine and the hormones, but I didn't really pay attention to what my body was telling me. The burning sensation in my stomach turned into a damp crotch and the next thing I know I'm rubbing my pussy under my skirt and through my underwear."

John knew that Kelly masturbated, but not in front of him. She had reluctantly done it a few times for him in person and once on video. He had tried to incorporate it into their foreplay early on, but Kelly was not interested in watching her husband jack off and did not understand his desire to watch her.

Kelly described how she eventually spread her legs and pulled her satin panties to the side.

"I could not help myself. The next thing I realize is that I have two fingers buried in my pussy, all the while never taking my eyes off Anne. I watched as Anne sucked their cocks. Suddenly, my body started shaking and I squirted a little onto her leather couch. Anne looked over at me and I didn't care what she saw. Then she told Alex to walk over to where I was sitting on the couch. The next thing I knew, there was a huge cock a foot from my face. Anne told me to touch it. In a brief moment of clarity, I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and told her that I couldn't do that to you."

Kelly explained that Anne assured her that nothing would happen that she didn't want. Anne told her the servants were perfect gentlemen and would keep their mouths shut if that was required. However, she assured Kelly that their lips and tongues were wonderful instruments of pleasure on pussies, nipples and asses. Anything that might happen would be their secret or Kelly could mention it to her husband if the time was ever right.

"The next thing I know, I have Alex's dick in my hand. I stoked it like I'd seen Anne do moments before. I was so consumed by what I was doing while stoking Alex that I didn't notice Morris walk over to the couch. His dick was inches from my face and I didn't know what came over me and I just opened my mouth."

At this point his wife paused and stopped stroking her husband's cock. John looked over at his wife and she had a somewhat glazed look. It was the look she often had when recalling the first time they fucked without using a condom in an attempt to conceive a child.

Kelly went on to describe how Anne broke up the brief encounter telling Kelly that she had more to share and demonstrate to her. Kelly described releasing the cock in her mouth and hand. She described watching their cocks swing to the left and right as the servants walked back over to their mistress.

"The next thing I know, Anne is standing up and telling Morris to take off her panties. I did not notice that Anne had stripped down to her thong and bra while I was sucking off the servants. I know that you looked at her tits the first day, aren't they spectacular?"

"Yes, they are great." This is the first words that John had spoken in several minutes. It was hard to concentrate on his wife's story whiles she continued stroking his dick. John could feel his face turn three shades of red as he admitted to his wife that he liked Anne's tits.

"You will never believe what happened next. Anne directed Morris to get down on his knees and pull down her panties. I could not believe it but he dropped to his knees and bit into the fabric of her thong. He started pulling off her panties with his teeth. It didn't take long for him to pull them all the way off, exposing her engorged pussy lips. I could not believe what happened next, but Anne told Morris to put on her panties."

Kelly described how she watched Morris stand up and then step into his Mistress' thong. The small amount of fabric did little to hide the 10 inch thick cock of the servant. Kelly said that she let out a little giggle after Morris finished putting on the panties.

The real surprise came when Julie appeared behind Anne and proceeded to help her step into a black leather harness, which held a rubber cock about 8 inches long. She went further to described how Morris got down on his knees and started sucking on the rubber dick.

"Anne, is Morris bisexual?"

"No, Morris is not bisexual. His submission includes sucking my strap-on and letting me fuck him in the ass. It is his willing submission that is such a turn-on for me."

Kelly went on to describe how Morris sucked the rubber dildo for several minutes. It appeared that Anne had given the young servant instructions on how to suck a cock and had perfected his technique over the last couple of years. It looked as if Anne had schooled him in the fine art of oral pleasure.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Morris was sucking the rubber dildo and slobbering all over it like Anne had done moments before. The next thing I knew, my fingers were buried in my pussy again as I rubbed my clit to the strange site of a man sucking on his female mistress' rubber cock.

Kelly described how the dildo sucking progressed to Morris placing a rubber on the fake cock in front of him and then rising to bend over the desk. Anne pulled a bottle of lube from the desk drawer and applied copious amounts to her servant's asshole and the dildo. Kelly said the reaming started slowly, picking up the pace about every minute. In less than three minutes, Anne was thrusting into Morris so the entire length of the dildo was buried deep within him. Anne continued to thrust into the servant but appeared to stop just before he was about to climax.

"I couldn't believe what I saw. I had never seen anything like it."

John could not believe the story so far. His aching cock needed relief, but he also wanted his wife continue her story.

"So what happened next?"

"I had another orgasm. I'd been so intent on watching Anne with the servant that I somehow didn't notice that I was rubbing my clit again. I closed my eyes and let out a huge moan and squirted all over the leather sofa."

Kelly described what Anne did next, and it shocked John. Anne said it was her turn as she unhooked the strap-on harness and removed the fake cock from her hips. Anne handed it to Alex. The servant grabbed it, another condom and the bottle of lube and walked over to Kelly.

"I don't know what came over me. I was looking at this gorgeous young man with a full erection and I just seemed to lose my mind. I stood removing my top, bra and skirt. I felt like a ghost watching myself as I allowed him to remove my panties with his teeth. The next thing I know pair of hands are on my hips. I looked over as Julie suddenly appeared to help me properly fit the harness, while at the same time watching Alex put on my underwear."

Kelly described how the young servant, dressed in her red satin panties got down on his knees and started sucking on the fake cock. She said that every time he pushed his mouth along the length of the shaft, it rubbed the base of the dildo on her clit.

"After a couple of minutes, I had a mini-orgasm. I wondered if Anne felt the same sensation on her clit when she fucked the servants, so I asked her. Anne told me that she had the same feeling and that was part of the fun of fucking a guy or girl with a strap-on. She said the excitement came from the physical stimulation but also from the mental stimulation, the control she had over someone when she wore the dildo."

Kelly described how she mimicked what she saw Anne do by standing up the servant, spinning him around and pushing him over the arm of the couch. Again, Julie was there to give her a bottle of lubricant and helped apply it to the young servant's ass. Kelly said that it felt funny the first time she inserted a lubed finger into the servant. It took a couple of minutes for Kelly to insert two fingers into Alex's ass. Shortly thereafter she was pushing the head of the plastic cock into his ass. The resistance of Alex's asshole only increased the pressure on her clit, causing her to increase her pace of thrusting.

"The next thing you know, I am rocking my hips back and forth. I was a little unsteady with my rhythm so Anne walked behind me and placed her hands on my hips for guidance. My strokes into his ass evened out and soon I was pounding him as hard as you pound me, dear. I also reached in front of him and started stroking his cock through my satin panties. I think that it was too much for him and about a minute later he was spurting cum from his cock and covering my panties."

Kelly described that as she pulled out of Alex's ass and saw the other servant bent over the couch. It could not be clearer what he wanted to happen, so Kelly obliged him with a deep thrust into his already lubricated and stretched ass. Repeating what she had done with the other servant, Kelly described how she was soon pounding his asshole while stroking his cock through Anne's panties. It seemed as if Kelly was taking to it like a duck to water because Morris was soon soiling Anne's panties with his semen.

"I looked over at Anne when I was done fucking Morris and saw that she had her head planted between Julie's thighs. The personal assistant was lying on the desk spread eagle and totally naked. Anne called me over to the desk, but I didn't want to move. My brain was telling me that I should not move, but Anne was not done with "teaching" me. My feet had other plans and soon I was standing next to Anne's chair as she continued to lick Julie's pussy. Anne told me to remove the condom, which I did as my hands trembled. The next thing I know she pulls me by the fake dick, spins me around 90 degrees and pushes my hips hard into Julie."

Kelly described how she suddenly found the dildo buried halfway into the young woman. Anne whispered in her ear that Julie loves to get fucked with the dildo. Anne again took hold of Kelly's hips and started the rocking motion. It didn't take long for Kelly to take over the speed and depth of her thrusts into the slutty assistant. In a matter of moments her efforts were rewarded as the young woman screamed with an orgasm.

"Julie shot cum all over my legs and the dildo."

John pinched his wife's nipple and told her that it sounded like her.

"I pulled out after bringing Julie to orgasm and stripped out of the harness. Alex handed me my panties back and I put them on. The cum drenched panties were warm and I made certain to ram the fabric into my wet slit."

John tried to hide his emotions as his wife mentioned rubbing her cum soaked panties into her pussy. The blood flowing to his engorged cock only increased with thoughts of his wife wantonly rubbing the cum of another man into her pussy. He was simultaneously angry and excited by his wife's lurid tale of lust.

Kelly said that the meeting lasted about 30 minutes more. Anne said that having dominated her servants, she was free to use them in any way and t anytime she felt the need to fuck.

John could not believe how hard his cock was. He desperately wanted to fuck his wife, but she told him that he had to wait until later. They would be late for breakfast if they did not hurry.

Thirty minutes later and the couple walked down the stairs to breakfast to find Anne and Trisha waiting for them. Normally Kelly's big tits reached any location first, but not today as John's stiff cock led the way to the dining room table.

"Hello, Kelly and John. I hope that you slept well last night." The grin on Anne's face could be described as a mix between evil plotting and amusement of a cat playing with a trapped mouse. John assumed that his feeble efforts to hide his engorged dick were wasted on Anne and Trisha.

"I slept well. Julie is a perfect cure for insomnia. I always thought a workout right before bed was a bad idea but it seems I was wrong. What do you think John?"

"Yes. I had a great workout with Julie last night."

Like the previous morning the servants brought juice, coffee and champagne for breakfast.

"Kelly, what are your plans for today?"

"I was hoping you would take me shopping, Anne. You mentioned that there are a couple of great shoe stores in town. I know that John would love to go shopping with us."

John rolled his eyes at his wife. "Don't drag me into this adventure. You know my opinion on shoe shopping."

Finishing a mouthful of eggs, Anne asked Trisha if she was interested in going shopping before retreating to the pool in the afternoon.

"No thank you. I was hoping to get in a yoga session this morning and I have plenty of shoes. John would you like to do some yoga with me?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suburban Wife Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds