• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica Gets Taught Again

Jessica Gets Taught Again

This is a second part of an ongoing story. While it can be read by itself, it is better to read it after "Jessica Gets Taught"

The dean stared at her over the desk.

"This is a serious story you are telling me, young lady," he said. "Are you positive on every detail?"

Jessica nodded, and tugged on the sleeve of her sweatshirt, focusing on the loose thread on it rather than the dean.

"Well, then," he sighed. Leaning over to the intercom on his desk, he flipped the switch the demanded, "Get me Bell and Ellic, now."

They sat in uncomfortable silence, Jessica continuing to pull at the thread in her sleeve, the dean quietly shuffling the papers on his desk into drawers and files. Finally Professors Bell and Ellic strolled in, hesitating when they saw Jessica's tiny frame.

"Gentlemen!" the dean stood. "Come in. Shut the door."

They stood behind Jessica, and she had never been so aware of how small she was compared to the large men behind her. The dean sat again, then leaned forward and smiled at her.

"Sweetheart, now that Professor Bell and Ellic are here, I would like you to repeat what you just told me."

She stared at him in horror, not wanting to repeat what they had done to her with them listening. But he smiled and waved her on, so she started in a small voice. If she had been looking up, she would have seen Professor Bell smile at the dean, and the dean wink in return.

Jessica told the basic facts. Yes, she had not been paying attention in class, and because of this Professor Bell had spanked her multiple times before slapping her face and forcing her to perform fellatio on him. He had taken her back to the office, where he had beat her with a ruler before making her blow him again, and during this time he had called Professor Ellic, who had molested both her vagina and anus before raping both. After Ellic had left, Professor Bell had raped her vaginally.

Jessica fell silent, twisting the sleeve harder, tears in her eyes. The dean looked at the two men.

"Is there anything you would like to say to Jessica?"

"Well," said Ellic. "We also shoved a highlighter in her ass and fucked her cunt with it in her. And I took photos after we were done."

"Nice," groaned the dean. Jessica's head shot up and she stared at him in horror. "Bell, anything our lovely Jessica left out?"

"Yes," Bell's deep voice growled out. "I gave her a strict list of rules, and it looks like she has broken all of them."

"Well, that's not good," said the dean in a casual tone. "Can you tell me these rules?" Jessica slid further down in her seat, and then she felt Bell's hand begin to stroke her ponytail. She moaned in terror, but he ignored her.

"Well, one of them was to keep coming to class, and she has missed two so far. Which means she also broke the rule about sitting in the back and being available to me if I wanted her. I told her she will call me Master or Professor, which I have not heard from her yet, and that she will be called Whore Cunt. She was told she will use any toys I give her, which I have not yet. She told to tell no one, and since we are here, I know she broke those rules. I'm not sure if she wore the cum home last time or washed it off there, but considering she is breaking over rules I can only assume she didn't follow that one. Her last rule was to not wear panties if I was going to be seeing her-"

He yanked Jessica up by her ponytail, and slammed her, bent over, onto the dean's desk. As she gasped, he reached for her baggy sweats and pulled them down to her ankles, showing everyone her lacy bikini cut panties.

"-and we can see she didn't follow that rule." finished Bell.

"How many infractions was that?" asked the dean. Jessica's panting head was right in front of him on the desk and he brushed some of her blond hair out of her face. He frowned at the tears on her cheeks. "Don't cry, Whore Cunt. We can't allow rule breakers at our school, and Professor Bell gave you very clear rules." Jessica began to sob when he called her that, knowing it was over.

Ellic stepped forward. "Two for class, two for not being available, one for lack of respectful name, one for telling, one for wiping off the cum, and one for wearing panties. That's eight."

The dean sighed. "Eight. Christ. Okay, Bell, what do you need?"

Bell slid his hand over Jessica's ass. "Just grab me the box."

Jessica heard a closet open behind her, but Bell grabbed her shoulders before she could look at around at this "box". He jerked her into an upright position, and grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt, pulling it and her t-shirt roughly over her head. He made short work out of all over her clothes. Her flip flops, sweats and bra were cast aside, but he paused when he got to the panties that had gotten her in trouble. He began to rub her pussy through them, and Jessica cried harder when she realized she was wet.

"Ellic, take over," he commanded, and Ellic came behind her, pulling her straight against his body so he could rub her pussy with one hand while pulling and twisting her nipple with the other. The dean set a wooden box on the desk, more a small trunk, and sat down as Bell opened in and began to pull out instruments that made Jessica gasp in fear.

"Ellic, move your hands." Ellic did, and Bell snapped small nipple clamps over Jessica's nipples, hard from Ellic's torment. She shrieked in pain, and he glanced up from her breast with a frown. Ellic began to rub her pussy harder, mock finger fucking her as deep as he could go through her panties. Bell went back to the box and came back with what looked like a large gauge earring with leather straps connected. She quickly realized what it was for when he shoved it into her mouth, over her teeth, She was forced to hold her mouth in a large O, with no way to shut it. He wrapped the straps around her head and fastened them, then pulled at the mouthpiece to make sure it was secure. When he was confident it was, he stuck it finger into the back of her throat, laughing as she gagged and struggled. She could still scream through it, and did so. Bell slapped her across the face.

He then went back the box, and pulled out what looked like a medium length stick with shackles on either end. These he attached to her ankles, forcing her legs apart. Ellic started to pinch her clit through the panties and she screamed again.

"Jesus, Bell, shut that cunt up," groaned the dean. When Jessica looked over at him, she saw that his cock was out and he was stroking it slowly, watching Bell and Ellic set prep her.

"Fine," grunted Bell. He picked up a pair of scissors from the dean's desk, and Jessica screamed again as he walked toward her with them. But all he did was start to cut her panties off. They were soaked through, from Ellic's touching over them, and he wiped her sticky scent on her face, before balling them up and shoving them into her mouth, making sure the wet crotch was on her tongue. He pulled some heavy tape out of the box and covered the balled up panties with a thick piece.

"Happy?" Bell demanded, turning to the dean.

"I am," groaned Ellic, as he began to finger fuck the now completely naked Jessica. "Fuck, this cunt is so fucking tight and hot."

"Don't let her cum," Bell commanded as he turned back to the box. This time he came back with two sets of handcuffs, which he snapped on to her wrists. He then returned to the desk, leaned back on it. He didn't get anything else from the box, and Jessica wondered why, but he was just watching her. Ellic began to rub her clit again, pinching and circling, and she felt an orgasm start to build in her stomach. She tried not to moan, but couldn't help it, and her knees started to shake.

Ellic's hands immediately left her, and the feeling was awful, getting that close. Bell grabbed her, and she bent over the desk. The dean grabbed her hands, and latched the handcuffs into the tiny hoops she saw in the corners of his desk. She felt motion by her ankles and realized that the bar between her feet was being fitted into the grooves in the legs of the desk. This whole desk had been modified exactly for this purpose.

"Eight rules broken." She felt Bell's hands on her asscheeks. "And the bruises haven't even faded from the last time. How stupid are you, Whore Cunt? Should your new name be Stupid Whore Cunt?" His hand slipped down, into her wet pussy and he forced four fingers in slowly. He didn't move them, just twisted them slightly. "Which means you need to remember todays punishment. I don't want to have to do this every time."

He withdrew the fingers and wiped them on her back. She heard rummaging in the box, and then he covered her eyes with a blindfold. More rummaging, and she felt a cold liquid being squirted onto her asshole, squirted in her asshole. Then something huge was slammed in, and she screamed through her panty gag.

"Calm down, whore!" Bell demanded. "It's a butt plug, it wont kill you."

More rummaging and she felt a similar item get shoved into her dripping pussy. The cold plastic in her cunt and asshole made her feel more full than she had ever been before, and she sobbed, the tears soaking the blindfold. There was a couple minutes of silence, then she heard Bell again. "Ready, Whore Cunt?"

And both dildos started to vibrate.

Not hard enough to make her cum. Just enough to make her groan, and enough to make her squirm over the table. Then the spanking started.

She could not count the amount of times he spanked her. She screamed into the gag as his hand rained down on her ass, turning it first pink, then red, then finally purple. Half way through he got tired and Ellic took over.

By the time they were done, she lay on the desk, too tired to move. There was a second of peace, then the dean was there, ripping the blindfold off, ripping the tape of and rushing to pull out the ball of panties. He shoved his hard cock down her throat, and thrust three times before pulling out and cumming violently on her face. Ellic took his place, fucking her face hard, holding her head by her ponytail and using it as reins. And Bell came up behind her, pulled the dildo out of her pussy and rammed his cock in so hard she felt like it was in her stomach. He fucked her hard and fast, then grabbed the butt plug and began to fuck her with it, in and out, with his cock in her cunt. Ellic started to moan before Bell did, clutching her hair harder before pulling out to cum on her face like the dean had. He crammed the panties back in her mouth before stepping back, and the two men watched Bell fuck her, while sodomizing her with the dildo.

He started using his remaining hand to pinch her clit, waiting until she was moaning and shaking to rear back and slam hard into her, slam the dildo in and twist her clit viciously. She came hard, on his cock, and the dean and Ellic cheered and laughed. But Bell just continued fucking her, harder and harder, until he let out a strangled shout and pulled out, cumming up her back in puddles on her spine.

There was a long pause, as Bell and Jessica panted.

"So, what do you think, Bell?" the dean asked. "Was that eight infractions worth?"

Jessica stopped breathing, waiting for his answer.

"No."

She felt the dildo get slammed back in. Then she heard rustling in the box, and felt leather around her waist. A wide strap went between her legs and was reattached in the front. She knew that this would keep the dildos in place in her ass and pussy. But she didn't notice the tiny bump nestled by her clit. Not until it, and dildos, starting vibrating.

She groaned. Squirming, trying to get the vibrations out.

"How long have we been here?" asked Bell.

"Almost two hours," replied Ellic. "We both have a class in 10 minutes."

"Perfect. Eight infractions, eight hours," said Bell. He leaned over, and unshackled her ankles. She didn't move. He walked around the desk and reached for the panties in her mouth. "You are not going to say a fucking word until you have permission, got it Whore Cunt?"

Jessica nodded, and Bell pulled out the panties and released the hole gag holding her mouth open. She sobbed in pain and relief at being able to close her mouth. He pulled her up by the ponytail. When she was standing, he carelessly pulled off the nipple clamps and she almost collapsed from the pain of the blood going back to her nipples. The whole time her leather strapped buzzed, torturing her.

Bell attached a collar to her neck, a leash to the collar, then pulled her t-shirt and sweatshirt over them both. He helped her into her sweatpants, then pulled the leash out of the bottom of her shirt, looping it tightly around his hand. He crammed her flip flops on, pulled her hood up, and began to walk to the door, dragging her from the concealed leash.

"Jordan," he turned to the dean. "She'll be in my office for the next six hours. I assume you can clean this up, I have a class."

And he strode out, dragging her behind him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica Gets Taught Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 811 milliseconds