• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03.2

Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03.2

The next morning master unbinds me, tells me to use the bathroom. When I come out I am told to bend over the bed so my ass is in the air. He generously lubes up my ass, and I feel a butt plug going in. This is followed by a dildo in my pussy. I have to lift my legs one at a time so he can put a tight thong on.

"There we go, no danger of them slipping out if you get too wet Lacy." he says

Suddenly I feel electric sharp pains in my ass and pussy. I orgasm hard. I am startled and fall half on the bed and half on the floor.

"What the hell was that?" I say.

The sharp pains and orgasms happen again!

"Lacy, please remember to address me as master." He says with a smile. "I attached an electrode to the toys, I have a remote control. We are going out in public, I want you to behave. I can increase the intensity and the length of time if you don't. Now get dressed."

"How master?" I ask

Pain and orgasm again.

"Lacy, that is none of your business." he says.

I put on a blouse and jeans. He grabs one of my arms and leads me to the door.

"Now behave Lacy, or you will be punished." He says as he opens the door

"Where are we going?" I ask

"To take a shower, and then to breakfast. You need to clean up and I thought you could use the break from the room for a bit. You will be spending a lot of time in there today, tied to the bed and fucked." he says.

I blush, hoping no one else could hear us. He takes me down some stairs and into a very tiny bathroom with a shower.

"Undress Lacy and take a shower." he tells me.

I wordlessly do what he says. I hate this, I hate him. I want to be back home in bed under my down comforter. I turn on the water wash and condition my hair. As I lather up my breasts the pain and orgasms start again, this time it does not stop. I gasp and lean against the shower wall. The pleasure and pain are overwhelming, the warm water hitting me making my skin tingle. Suddenly it stops. I close my eyes and stay there for a minute, letting my body recover.

"Come on Lacy, we don't have all day. First stop is in less then an hour, we have a guest waiting." he says.

"Please don't do this master." I say.

"Lacy, Lacy it is in the script. Your wrote it." he says.

"You change the damn scripte whenever you feel like it master bastard, you can change it again." I spit out.

I am doubled over by the most intense pain and pleasure combinations yet. How can pain this bad be accompanied by orgasms? It goes on forever. I am gasping when it is finally over.

"Lacy that was a very bad girl thing to say, I am ashamed at this minute to be your master." he says.

I am still having a hard time catching my breath, and hold back my response along the lines of then you can stop at any time. This would only get me punished.

"I was going to dry you off as a special treat, Lacy my girl. You lost that privilege, now dry off and get those clothes back on." he tells me.

I dry off, and then get dressed again. The stupid thong, is so tight. My pussy is very wet, I am sure if anyone looks close they can see wet on my jeans. This thought makes me blush.

"Here is what we are going to do Lacy, we are going to the dining car to have breakfast. While there we will have a conversation like a normal loving couple, is that understood." he instructs me.

"Yes, master." my words come out extra sugery.

If I can't say what I want to say, I am going to put my own brand of sarcasm on them.

"Good Girl, Lacy." he says with a sardonic smile.

I think he is just choosing to ignore my sarcasm, sadly he is to clever not to understand it. We make our way to the dining car, the thong rubbing against my clit making it hard to think of anything else.

When we get there, master asks for us to be seated next to each other. He has me get in first, so I am next to the window and can't leave with out him moving. He starts minor chit chat as we sit there, he orders breakfast for us. bacon, cheese and mushroom omelets. I stick my tongue out behind his head when he is ordering. The water laughs, and luckily I stick my tongue back in before master turns around. Like I can't order for myself, bastard.

When he is done ordering, he turns towards me, puts his arm around me and whispers "I know you did something Lacy. this time I am going to nibble on your ear as I Punish you, remember to keep quiet."

He starts gently biting and licking my ears, shivers run down my spine. It feels so good, I find my self getting wetter. Then the punishment starts. I close my eyes and bite my lip to avoid making any noise. I push back against masters arm and the seat trying to keep my reaction under control.

My ass and pussy are throbbing with electrical sensations that run through my entire body. I start to break into a sweat as it keeps going. Master stops nibbling my ear, and I hear voices. The electrical throbbing gets more intense as I try to maintain the semblance of control. Master tightens his arm and pulls me closer to him, helping me to maintain.

It finally stops. I keep my eyes closed, and my lip between my teeth as I try to get my body and emotions under control. When I finally open my eyes, I see a couple seated at the table with us. Crap! Could this get any more potentially embarrassing? I blush deeply and look down at my plate. Master makes small talk with the couples as the food finally arrives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03.2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 870 milliseconds